Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/19 "Broncos Game"

sb41champs

:blueshoe:   The media tried their hardest all week to get Peyton Manning to reveal his emotions regarding Sunday's return to Lucas Oil Stadium - his first appearance for the visiting team.

I am quite sure that ya'll will be more forthcoming than Peyton was:

:blueshoe:   What will YOUR emotions be Sunday night when you watch our first franchise QB face our team in the stadium that he helped come to fruition - and - against OUR team ??

I'm so fortunate to be able to witness this game in person.  I'm sure there will be a wide range of emotions, mainly respect and appreciation, but once the game starts he will be like any other opposing QB we face.  I hope he sees the ground often and I hope we are able to force turnovers.  GO COLTS!!!!!

I have no doubt that I will be emotional....    it's in my DNA.

I am very thankful that someone very special helped to make it possible for me to be at the Game.

I know it will be very memorable, no matter the outcome.   

I just want to say this....

BOTH QB's in this game are two of the Most Talented,  Nicest, Humble and Classiest Guys to Ever wear our  :blueshoe: , and I am Proud of Both of them.  

I am looking forward to a Great Game.

I am just going to try to enjoy it.  After all that's the point of football to entertain people.  I am sure it's going to be very emotional to see them honor Peyton and frankly I hope NBC shows it but I wont be shocked if they don't or just shows highlights from it at some point during the game.  Once the game starts kinda like the media keeps saying it will be a game.  Peyton is going to be doing his thing and I am sure so will the boys in blue and white and once it's over there is a going to be a Super Bowl level camera coverage trying to get the shot of Manning and Luck shaking hands.  Hopefully the horses that wear blue and white come out on top.