Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff going through Indy....

ThorstenDenmark

Well, Denver might lock up one of the two top seeds in the AFC, and it might be the number 1. seed.

But what team will clinch the number 2. seed.

Indianapolis Colts, well we have a good chance of winning the AFC South, and a record of 12-4 could be enough to clinch 2. seed.

I actually think we can go 12-4, especially when looking at the remaining schedule. 

Think we lose to Denver, New England and one more, but then I think we can win the rest.

New England, 

With Tom Brady as QB and the Gronk on his way back, they will get better, but the loss of Vince Wilfork is a huge blow to their chances og winning the East. Especially when the Dolphins play as good as they do.

But still New England is my favorite, but I don´t think they will finish with a better record than us, even though I have them beating us. I see them slipping away with an 11-5 record.

Bengals, Browns, Steelers, Ravens, well none of those teams will finish with a good record, so I don´t see any of them clinching 2. seed.

So I think we have a good shot of getting the 2. seed, if we can take care of business and win the South. 

But thats just me, what do you think?

This is looking a lot like the 2007 undefeated Pats season for the 2013 Broncos.

Pats win at Cowboys and at Colts. Now, Broncos win at Cowboys and will soon be playing at Colts.

Then, the Pats were the No.1 seed, the Colts of 2007 got the No.2 seed, the Chargers came in as a No.3 seed and beat us. Both the Patriots and Ravens have playoff experience and if one of them comes here, I'd be a lot more scared. So, root for the Bengals to keep winning and the Saints to beat the Patriots next week so that the Bengals can end up at No.3 and Patriots can go mess up the Broncos as a No.4 seed and we can host the AFCCG here.

Ravens most likely could be a wild card this year and possibly will face the Broncos again in the divisional round by upsetting a No.3 or No.4 seed, I feel. That is just how they roll. :)

Kind of early to be discussing where the playoffs would be held IMHO.  Wasn't Arizona 4-1 this time last year?

I'm not saying we're going to fall apart, I think that 12-4 record is conservative.  I'm talking about the other teams.  Except for Denver, I can see any of them making 180s.

I cant seem to make predictions that far in advance. Way too many variables to take into account. We have already lost two running backs and a few starters. Turnovers at key times. A bad ref call at a key time. Or just not playing well like most teams face throughout the season. 

Well, Denver might lock up one of the two top seeds in the AFC, and it might be the number 1. seed.

But what team will clinch the number 2. seed.

Indianapolis Colts, well we have a good chance of winning the AFC South, and a record of 12-4 could be enough to clinch 2. seed.

I actually think we can go 12-4, especially when looking at the remaining schedule. 

Think we lose to Denver, New England and one more, but then I think we can win the rest.

New England, 

With Tom Brady as QB and the Gronk on his way back, they will get better, but the loss of Vince Wilfork is a huge blow to their chances og winning the East. Especially when the Dolphins play as good as they do.

But still New England is my favorite, but I don´t think they will finish with a better record than us, even though I have them beating us. I see them slipping away with an 11-5 record.

Bengals, Browns, Steelers, Ravens, well none of those teams will finish with a good record, so I don´t see any of them clinching 2. seed.

So I think we have a good shot of getting the 2. seed, if we can take care of business and win the South. 

But thats just me, what do you think?

Well we don't play NE, so I stopped reading there

I could see it going it like this. 

1. Broncos

2. Colts

3. Patriots

4. Ravens 

5. Chiefs

6. Texans 

Pats beat Texans, Chiefs beat Ravens 

Colts beat Pats at home, Broncos beat Chiefs 

Colts-Broncos in Denver where unfortunately Denver would probably win. Still would be a good year to build on. 

You are leaving out the Bengals. They have faced Rodgers and Brady and still have not allowed a 300 yard passer in about 20 games or so and counting, did you know that?

If only Dalton can be better, they would be rocking, IMO.

I see it this way:

1. Broncos

2. Colts

3. Bengals (their tie-breaker vs Pats will matter at the end of the year)

4. Patriots

5. Chiefs

6. Ravens

Ravens beat Bengals, face Broncos in divisional round. Patriots beat Chiefs, face Colts. Broncos get revenge on Ravens, Patriots upset Colts and give us more reason to hate Brady.

Broncos vs Patriots AFCCG - a final Peyton vs Brady finale in the playoffs

When the whole world is expecting Peyton vs Brady, it does not happen. If the Colts get No.2 seed, the whole world is expecting Peyton vs Luck. Things just don't work that way in the playoffs.

You are leaving out the Bengals. They have faced Rodgers and Brady and still have not allowed a 300 yard passer in about 20 games or so and counting, did you know that?

I see it this way:

1. Broncos

2. Colts

4. Patriots

5. Chiefs

6. Ravens

Ravens beat Bengals, face Broncos in divisional round. Patriots beat Chiefs, face Colts. Broncos get revenge on Ravens, Patriots upset Colts and give us more reason to hate Brady.

When the whole world is expecting Peyton vs Brady, it does not happen. If the Colts get No.2 seed, the whole world is expecting Peyton vs Luck. Things just don't work that way in the playoffs.

Completely forgot about them wow. Yeah Bengals win their division. 

Also, I don't know about the Pats winning if it's Indy. 

I see it this way:

1. Broncos

2. Colts

4. Patriots

5. Chiefs

6. Ravens

I'm sorry but the Patriots simply do not have the offense to compete with us. Their recievers do not look good and do not scare our secondary. Thing could be different by then but if that team comes into Indy tomorrow, they will lose. We have the team to beat a Brady/Manning team and can match them score for score too if need be.

I'm sorry but the Patriots simply do not have the offense to compete with us. Their recievers do not look good and do not scare our secondary. Thing could be different by then but if that team comes into Indy tomorrow, they will lose. We have the team to beat a Brady/Manning team and can match them score for score too if need be.

Think twice, it will be different with Gronk and Amendola back, if they play us in the playoffs.

Think twice, it will be different with Gronk and Amendola back, if they play us in the playoffs.

Ill give you that Gronk is a threat but Amendola is frailer than glass. I doubt he will even make it through the season. I like our secondary vs. their recievers as a whole. Sidney Rice and Golden Tate are better than Dropson and Dropkins and we held them in check. Add to the fact that Wilfork is out for the year and our running game should have a good day. Again things could be different by then but if that game is played today, the Colts win.