Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jaguars offer free beer to fans

1959Colts

It's two beers. Small bottles probably. Can you Americans not hold your liquor?

And for the record, the Jags are eyeing up London, not L.A. Ask the Commish.

Well, you know how this forum is, we MUST OVERREACT to EVERYTHING!  

Free beers....leads to rioting.....which leads to our players getting hurt.....which leads to our season being over (and just when it started looking promising after that Phins loss that had everybody in a tailspin)....oh the humanity!!!!! :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:  :panic:

Nothing like a bunch of drunk fans in the crowd.

Hypothetically speaking; let's say that a family of 4 go to the game and only the father drinks. He uses everyone's tickets and gets 8 beers. They stop serving before the 4th quarter right? So that is roughly 8 beers in a few hours. Hopefully his wife can convince him that she should drive home.

Another hypothetical; let's say someone uses other peoples tickets to keep getting free beers. This would never happen though.

I can't think of one good reason why this is not going to go over perfectly.

Glad I will be at home this week.

you may be over thinking this just a tad.

To sell more tickets, the Jaguars ran a promotion on Twitter that any fan who purchased tickets to Sunday's game against the Colts would get two free beers.

I kid you not!

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/free-beer-jaguars-run-promo-thirsty-fans-article-1.1469156#ixzz2g9A89O14

Two beers and couple of those:

baguars.gif

My hats off to that organization, they lasted longer then I thought they would with Gabbert as there QB, The realization finally settled in that Gabbert is not there QB of the future so now all they can do now is drink the pain away and hope sometime in a distant future many many moons from now that they will find that elusive QB that will lead them to being relevent once again

Here's the sad thing about this. The team is tittering on the brink of moving to L.A. While also having a chance at a game changer in the QB position. If the Jaguars get the 1st pick in the draft and pick Bridgewater up then they would be solid at that position for a long time. Finally after all those years they are going to get a QB to replace Mark Brunell. Cecil short is going to be a stand out. They Jaguars are about to become a decent team by virtue of the QB. We all know how important a QB is.To wait so long, then lose the team right when the Jaguars are starting to come together. I implore every Jaguars fan out there..............SUPPORT YOUR TEAM.........Draft Bridgewater........Stay away from Johnny Football......

They just need to talk to Seattle fans that watched Durant turn into a stud and superstar for the Thunder after drafting the guy.

It's easy to say go support them, but they are a joke of a team this year. That team does not deserve a dime and I could not imagine paying even the average ticket price to see the Jags. Even with Bridgewater there is no guarantee that their front office is smart enough to build around him.

When you have to give away beer you know you are in trouble.