Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bradshaw was a beast

TheJACKCOLT

Bradshaw was a beast, you know the O-line loves blocking for this guy, his hard-nosed, physical style or running really fires up an O-line, and the whole team for that matter. He energized this team yesterday,the harder he ran the more fired up the whole team became, they were thriving off of his intensity, and what's great about that is Richardson is the same style or runner, once he gets up to speed, and we have these two intense, physical ground and pound runners the entire team will feed off of this energy, and just like yesterday we will be a physically more dominate team." It's fun being the bully on the block"

Coach Pagano said it best.  "We have to remain humble."  Coming off of uneven efforts against Oakland and Miami...this statement rings true!

I love this post JackColt...it has energy just like both Bradshaw and Richardson brought to the offense.  I praised McGlynn and Linkenbach in other threads, but I hope guys are noticing Thornton is a mauler.  He pulls as well as any rookie guard I have seen and always seems in position.  Costanzo and Cherilus get :thmup:  :thmup:  as well!!!  TEAM.....effort in all 3 phases!!!

I also love the Trent Richardson quote in Colts.com quotes by Kevin Bowen:

“At first, everything was going fast, but the game did slow down. I hit the playbook real hard and got to studying. I knew the game was going to come to me and I just had to let the game come to me. Also Andrew Luck is a genius and Ahmad Bradshaw helped me out. All the guys on the offense helped me out and they were encouraging. They want to be great and I know why I am here. I am here for the long run and I am not going anywhere. We are going to be a great team.” 

:pass:  :pass:  :pass:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo: !!!!!!

do you think Bradshaw is at all upset?  I hope he is not mad about Trent coming on board (regardless of what he says)........ I would hate for there to be discontent amongst the troops.  perhaps deep down he felt a bit threatened or hurt.  But he only has a one year contract.  Why can't we just go ahead and lock him up for another two additional years for about 2.5 mill ?  I think it would be worth it don't you?  I think it would ease his feelings on this whole matter.  Also, i consider AB full-back , TRich tail-back, and both feature back, right?

read some articles - cleveland and browns blogs etc - they are saying, "see, that's what we already knew about TRich, he's good for 2.5 to 3.5 YPC, blah blah blah" ---- i mean, really? he hardly has seen the playbook.  did anyone get the opinion that he is going to be held down to that type of YPC? I don't -- he looks pretty explosive and 49ers are good vs. run.

Bradshaw was a beast, you know the O-line loves blocking for this guy, his hard-nosed, physical style or running really fires up an O-line, and the whole team for that matter. He energized this team yesterday,the harder he ran the more fired up the whole team became, they were thriving off of his intensity, and what's great about that is Richardson is the same style or runner, once he gets up to speed, and we have these two intense, physical ground and pound runners the entire team will feed off of this energy, and just like yesterday we will be a physically more dominate team." It's fun being the bully on the block"

Bradshaw made a big statement on Sunday that he is number one back on this team. He may not wind up being that but he certainly played great.

Edited by Superman

do you think Bradshaw is at all upset?  I hope he is not mad about Trent coming on board (regardless of what he says)........ I would hate for there to be discontent amongst the troops.  perhaps deep down he felt a bit threatened or hurt.  But he only has a one year contract.  Why can't we just go ahead and lock him up for another two additional years for about 2.5 mill ?  I think it would be worth it don't you?  I think it would ease his feelings on this whole matter.  Also, i consider AB full-back , TRich tail-back, and both feature back, right?

https://twitter.com/gmbremer