Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ 49ers Game Day Thread

Two times we almost blocked it.

Nice acting job by the punter.

Man I wish Landry was out there to be in this physical game, he would have a field day.

I despise punters who explode to the ground despite not getting touched, or barely getting touched.

Floppers of the NFL I swear.

Great starting field position-- time to capitalize!

Yep Colts are owning the field position early we must start turning it into points.

watching the Refs pick up flags on obvious calls. that unsportsmanlike could be seen from the seats. can just run in and drop your knee on a guy after he is down.

Come on pep, nice way to implement the run again but can we use that to our advantage and see some play action or something?

I despise punters who explode to the ground despite not getting touched, or barely getting touched.

Punters are coached to do that, nothing bad can come from it and you could get a flag that keeps a drive a live so of course they do it.

Punters are coached to do that, nothing bad can come from it and you could get a flag that keeps a drive a live so of course they do it.

Yes, and I despise it lol.

Soccer players do it all the time... there is an art to flopping. Ask Reggie Miller.

Luck still can't slide.

They really need to find out who teaches the Indianapolis Indians how to slide and have Luck spend a week with him this off-season.

Player crashes into a tree drunk, and team worries about a grievance. Epic fail by the NFL.

Epic fail by lawyers because they are the ones who make that possible.