Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Media Loves to Hate on the Colts this week

BlueShoe

Posted · Hidden by Superman, September 18, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Superman, September 18, 2013 - No reason given

The 49ers have a much different coach than Indy. He is going to have that team angry and wanting to prove something to everyone especially Indianapolis. I think our coach can inspire in different ways and has many times. I am not sure getting a team angry and ready to drive somebody's nose in the ground is his kind of thing.

Apologies if I'm not allowed to ask/know, but why does every post of yours get a Mod edit? 

We have to go play a team with an extremely mobile QB and we saw what happened to our D against Pryor.

As soon as Kap figures out where Walden is at, he will stonewall him and run right past him.

We have to go adjust to the time change of the west coast and all that travel time will not favor us.

49'ers are going to be eager to prove how good they really are after getting beat by Seattle...especially at home.

That front 4 of San Fran's D gives me bad dreams.....I can't imagine what kind of nightmares our O-Line is having.

All that said....shouldn't be a problem for us :)

Nope. If we can beat the 49ers on the road we CAN beat anyone. Fact.

Especially since Denver will be coming to Indy.

I think we can beat anyone at home (Not everyne, not that we will, in fact we already have not), but don't believe we can beat anyone (or everyone) on the road. For one, I think if we played the Seahawks in Seattle, that would be a win to a huge blowout V for them everytime.  I just hope we can improve good enough to maybe get a wildcard this year, and be better prepared at the lineup and set for drafting the final playmakers and depth to start making serious playoff/superbowl noise in the following decade...

Posted · Hidden by Superman, September 18, 2013 - inflammatory
Hidden by Superman, September 18, 2013 - inflammatory

Apologies if I'm not allowed to ask/know, but why does every post of yours get a Mod edit? 

Because other posters have told them that I am OlBlu with a new account and I get accused of being a troll by lots of posters here. So, I may get expelled because I don't do all the rah, rah stuff and because I am still a big fan of Peyton Manning and I believe that Luck is a good but developing QB who is not in the top ten or perhaps even the top 15 in the NFL right now. I think he will be but some fans have gone over the top about him. He is the most overhyped player to ever come into the NFL. He can't live up to that right now. In three or four years, perhaps, but not right now. Fans expect him to beat 11-5 from last year's miracle. He won't even though the team is much improved. They did that last year with smoke and mirrors.

I doubt they bounce back against the angry 49's and quite frankly if they can't play solid football the whole duration of every game I see them going into the bye week at 2-5 maybe 3-4. I hope they pull it together though

currently, we are a bit stinky with pass protect. and p-rush and return-D and pass-D (like when we gave up those HUGE plays (chunk plays) )and with the injuries mounting, we are not built like many championship caliber teams that can absorb injury after injury.  Unlike the Pats during their roll, Greenbay, Giants, Saints, etc.

The 49ers have a much different coach than Indy. He is going to have that team angry and wanting to prove something to everyone especially Indianapolis. I think our coach can inspire in different ways and has many times. I am not sure getting a team angry and ready to drive somebody's nose in the ground is his kind of thing.

How is that anger working? 

I think the entire 49ers team should pay a visit to Charlie Goodson. 

I'm pretty sure if Gruden wanted to coach again he could easily find a job.

The impression I get is Gruden is not as well like as the media leads you to believe. There have been ex players that played for him that have made comments he is not liked at all in the locker room. His coaching speaks for itself. He took a Dungy built team to the super bowl and then preceded to go down every year after. Even after winning the super bowl the Bucs players thanked and praised Dungy over Gruden. It never takes too long for Gruden to wear his welcome out no matter where he coached at. 

How is that anger working? 

I think the entire 49ers team should pay a visit to Charlie Goodson. 

Well, they were certainly out coached by the Colts staff. This was a wonderful win and just about everyone played very well and kept to the plan. It was a pleasure to watch them carve up the 49ers.

Edited by Superman

seems like it was a good move. i know you're upset today. See you in a month or so

I'm not upset. I am as happy as all of you are today. It was a great effort. It was an even better plan and everyone carried it off well. It was exciting to see them play so well after that first two weeks. Perhaps it only took that much time for all of the new players to be worked in. I sure hope so.

Edited by Superman