Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I dont bet but if did I bet Colts Destroy / Manhandle Raiders

bayone

Luck & Company will be stellar

all have a great day, / weekend 

had to get that in if dont get another chance time wise

Leaving for errand # 5 & assisted living again # 3

to all who remember Dale , ancientfan, he called me today , after a good half tear, wishes Colts well , he and wife OK , back in Mississippi

BYE,

Good luck Bayone.  Hope you get time to post soon.

BTW, the Colts are about a 10 point favorite.  Considering we were ranked as the worst team in the NFL this time last year, that's kind of amazing.  Of course, the Raiders are ranked 32 this year, so maybe it's not so amazing.

Yeah, I can't help but feeling the opposite.  Whole world thinks we will destroy.  I think we still win, but it is the NFL and I think we win by less than the 10 point spread.  That is a lot for NFL...

Yep. Everyone is saying the Colts are "The Lock of the Week"

I don't like it.

I just spoke to my brother-in-law (who's one of the biggest Raider fans ever) and he said that he hopes that the Colts don't humiliate the Raider's too bad.  Coming from him, that about knocked me over.  I don't know what I'm trying to say.  I just wanted to share that.

Good luck Bayone.  Hope you get time to post soon.

BTW, the Colts are about a 10 point favorite.  Considering we were ranked as the worst team in the NFL this time last year, that's kind of amazing.  Of course, the Raiders are ranked 32 this year, so maybe it's not so amazing.

Basically same line as Broncos over Denver even with Miller suspended, Bailey Out and new Center that may be a sieve , or at least was last year as as OG sub 

new starters safety Duke Ihenacho and outside linebackers Nate Irving (strong side) and Danny Trevathan (weak side), whose career regular-season starts collectively total zero. 

anyway 1 more item to do but  its for me a good friend is taking me out for diner to show me his new car as a reason he said ,  then I go to sleep and see wjhat the morrow brings

Goodnight

I have to agree with Bayone, with the injuries the raiders have right now... mostly on the offensive line, we are going to destroy them guys.  I understand the any given sunday philosophy, however, I also understand logic... lol  I'm saying we win by around 17 pts on Sunday.  (a blowout in my mind, anyway... lol)    Go Colts!!

Luck & Company will be stellar

all have a great day, / weekend 

had to get that in if dont get another chance time wise

Leaving for errand # 5 & assisted living again # 3

to all who remember Dale , ancientfan, he called me today , after a good half tear, wishes Colts well , he and wife OK , back in Mississippi

BYE,

yep!!  Had a good meeting and day with Dale and wife on my music trip to Nashville!! And also got chance to spend time with some famous world known Bass players and guitar players!! Awesome!!

In our heyday with Peyton, we were perhaps the best in the league at not losing the games we were supposed to win. It's easy to take that for granted; this game against Oakland is a game where, honestly, we should blow them out if we're a playoff caliber squad. They're coming on the road with key injuries and a QB making his first regular season start and we've got a talent edge even if both teams are healthy.

We should tear these guys up, but there's a reason they play the game. We made the playoffs last year, but one of our losses was to Blaine Gabbert and the Jags.at home. We also got blown out by the Mark Sanchez-led Jets. It should be business as usual, but part of business as usual in the NFL is teams get upset all the time. Can't take the Raiders lightly.

I am not one to say a team got "destroyed" or a team should destroy another. but i  think if we can execute win on 3rd down and have an effective running game it will be hard to keep up with us on on the scoreboard. but we have not really seen how we will do Vs a read option/mobile QB with this D yet. and that will probably be a key factor in how this game goes. we can get off the field on D on 3rd we will be hard to beat on sunday.

yep!!  Had a good meeting and day with Dale and wife on my music trip to Nashville!! And also got chance to spend time with some famous world known Bass players and guitar players!! Awesome!!

Dale & Laurie said u were there & had great time,  I would ofg noted message to u but , I am just constrained with time , also as its my Jewish New Year holiday started after darkness yesterday & today are main days that ends with most important day of  year a week from this Saturday , I may not be able to watch all of  season opener tonight do to religious reasons

Besides all that read if u havent seen  the below topic i did 8/18,

I just dont have time in general anymore

http://forums.colts.com/topic/19749-life-is-good-but-this-is-a-sad-post-from-me-forum-friends-please-read-re-my-future-here/