Dominique Jones (TE)

Sheldon Price (CB)

Jeremy Kelley (WR)

Thomas Austin (OG)

Emmett Cleary (OT)

*^* Player does not count as he's serving a suspension

I like it, what I would change is 3 things

1.Marshay Green outplayed Gordy

2.Where was Lefeged at this preseason, Maybe I missed something but he was non existent, I'd put Howell as backup

3.Justice Cunningham had some truely awful decision making skills out there throughout the preseason if you DVR'd the game and slow mo it, I'd put him on PS and use Jones as blocking TE

I like it, what I would change is 3 things

1.Marshay Green outplayed Gordy

2.Where was Lefeged at this preseason, Maybe I missed something but he was non existent, I'd put Howell as backup

3.Justice Cunningham had some truely awful decision making skills out there throughout the preseason if you DVR'd the game and slow mo it, I'd put him on PS and use Jones as blocking TE

1. Marshay Green was killed in the first 2 games and played mediocrely in the last 2 games. I wouldn't say he played his way onto hte roster.

2. Lefeged will get on because of experience and his great skills on special teams. Howell was pretty solid, but right now it's better if he goes on the PS (imo). You can't have inexperienced backups at safety. 

3. Honestly, you can't go wrong with either guy at #3 TE. I like Cunningham's ceiling and potential better so I'd like to see him on the roster. Then again, Jones could definitely make it; both are interchangeable. 

Being a Cali Colt Fan, I'm very fimiliar with The Raiders.  As long as we can control DMC, and not let Pryor have 20 yards carries every other play, we should win the game by double digits. 

We need to play the run well next Sunday and it will be a good day. 

Being a Cali Colt Fan, I'm very fimiliar with The Raiders.  As long as we can control DMC, and not let Pryor have 20 yards carries every other play, we should win the game by double digits. 

We need to play the run well next Sunday and it will be a good day. 

Interior Linebackers will need to stay "home" and our OLB's will have to think run first pass rush 2nd

I can't wrap my mind on Ziemba and Sowell making the roster. I fully trust Link over them and that should say something

If Sowell and Ziemba make the 53, Then thats a  sign somethings a bit funky in our talent evaluation process

If Sowell and Ziemba make the 53, Then thats a  sign somethings a bit funky in our talent evaluation process

When Castonzo was out with an injury this pre-season, didn't the team use Reitz as his replacement?    That's what I thought we did?

Not sure if either Sowell or Ziemba make the final 53....

I just don't see 10 OL making the squad...

And what of Fili Moala?    Not sure I saw his name on the list of Andy's DL?    McKinney over Moala?    Not sure I see that happening....

I'm not sure there's a player on the roster that has impressed me less than Bradley Sowell.  Ziemba not so much, but I must have missed him playing tackle.  I thought he just played left guard.  And Reitz has been exclusively LT, and seemed to play much better there.  Cleary has been just ok, but I think is more versatile than the others?  Maybe not.

Howell played well, but if we keep Asante for special teams it will be hard to keep Howell over an experienced Lefeged.  Still, I'd like to see Howell kept.

We are so weak after our top 3 cb's.  I didn't see any that stood out as having potential to really become something, other than perhaps Price (because of his size/speed only, not his play in particular).

Would have liked to have seen Ijalana given more of a chance and more reps at both guard and tackle.  Didn't seem like they held out much hope for him making the team.  Surprising since Sowell, Cleary, Ziemba, Link, and McGlynn got PLENTY of playing time, and I would have thought Ijalana would at least be as good as them.  Dunno.

When Castonzo was out with an injury this pre-season, didn't the team use Reitz as his replacement?    That's what I thought we did?

Not sure if either Sowell or Ziemba make the final 53....

I just don't see 10 OL making the squad...

And what of Fili Moala?    Not sure I saw his name on the list of Andy's DL?    McKinney over Moala?    Not sure I see that happening....

Both Sowell and Ziemba were used at Guard primarily I believe in the pre season (I know without looking Ziemba was because the Colts broadcast team incorrectly blamed Reitz for a sack when it was Ziemba who got blown by...Mckinney over Moala? what do you mean? Mckinney was sent packing long ago

Both Sowell and Ziemba were used at Guard primarily I believe in the pre season (I know without looking Ziemba was because the Colts broadcast team incorrectly blamed Reitz for a sack when it was Ziemba who got blown by...Mckinney over Moala? what do you mean? Mckinney was sent packing long ago

Andy's 53 has Ziemba and Sowell as the back-up tackles.   Reitz is listed as the back-up guard.   I thought that was odd.

Sorry about McKinney -- my bad.    Andy lists Matthews over Moala as one of the 8 DL's to be kept.   Moala is no where to be found.     I thought that was odd too.

Hope that clarifies....

Andy's 53 has Ziemba and Sowell as the back-up tackles.   Reitz is listed as the back-up guard.   I thought that was odd.

Sorry about McKinney -- my bad.    Andy lists Matthews over Moala as one of the 8 DL's to be kept.   Moala is no where to be found.     I thought that was odd too.

Hope that clarifies....

I don't think Moala will make the roster. With his injuries and limited amount of playing time this preseason and TC, I don't find that out of the bloom.

Ziemba and Sowell provide depth (and bodies) at the tackle spot. Reitz played as a tackle AND guard. I listed him under guard. Nothing crazy about that either. 

I don't think Moala will make the roster. With his injuries and limited amount of playing time this preseason and TC, I don't find that out of the bloom.

Ziemba and Sowell provide depth (and bodies) at the tackle spot. Reitz played as a tackle AND guard. I listed him under guard. Nothing crazy about that either. 

Neither Ziemba or Sowell are anywhere close to quality depth, In all honesty as bad as they have played you would think they never heard of the game of football before, Seriously thats how bad they have been, I'd have Cleary, Reitz and Ijalana all in over them

i would have moala over guy and ijalana over mcglynn

Meh I like Guy more then most(as a player that can get to or put pressure on the QB on our 4 down linemen looks if he is given on field time to develop) and with Moala coming off of injury and no OTA's or TC I wonder how long it will take him to return to form and even if he does he wasn't real good, He showed flashes at the end including a great tackle for loss on I believe it was a broken play or an End Around) but it went for a significant loss. Im leaning towards yes on him but thats more because Montori Hughes has a ways to go before he makes a big impact (well a consistent impact)

I always love doing this every year!

OFFENSE

Quarterbacks

Andrew Luck

Matt Hasselbeck

Running Backs

Vick Ballard

Ahmad Bradshaw

Donald Brown

Kerwynn Williams

Stanley Havili (FB)

Wide Receivers

Reggie Wayne

TY Hilton

Darrius Heyward Bey

Griff Whalen

Lavon Brazill*^*

Tight Ends

Dwayne Allen

Coby Fleener

Justice Cunningham

Matt Overton (LS)

OFFENSIVE LINE

Offensive Tackles

Anthony Castonzo

Gosder Cherilus

Lee Ziemba

Bradley Sowell

Offensive Guards

Donald Thomas

Hugh Thornton

Mike McGlynn

Joe Reitz

Centers

Samson Satele

Khaled Holmes

DEFENSE

DEFENSIVE LINE

Defensive Ends

Cory Redding

Ricky Jean Francois

Drake Nevis

Lawrence Guy

Ricardo Matthews

Nose Tackles

Aubrayo Franklin

Josh Chapman

Montori Hughes

LINEBACKERS

Inside Linebackers

Kavell Conner

Kelvin Sheppard

Pat Angerer

Jerrell Freeman

Mario Harvey

Outside Linebackers

Robert Mathis

Erik Walden

Bjoern Werner

Caesar Rayford

SECONDARY

Cornerbacks

Vontae Davis

Greg Toler

Darius Butler

Cassius Vaughn

Josh Gordy

Safeties

Antoine Bethea

Laron Landry

Joe Lefeged

Larry Asante

SPECIAL TEAMS

Kicker

Adam Vinatieri

Punter

Pat McAfee

PRACTICE SQUAD

Delano Howell (S)

Chandler Harnish (QB)

Daniel Adongo (LB)

Dominique Jones (TE)

Sheldon Price (CB)

Jeremy Kelley (WR)

Thomas Austin (OG)

Emmett Cleary (OT)

*^* Player does not count as he's serving a suspension

Yeah I'm all for this..

My changes:

1. Lee Ziemba is cut and replaced by Jeff Linkenbach for the same guard/tackle versatility reason as Reitz
  2. A fifth safety is introduced for ST reasons (thus 9 OL instead of 10 OL) and Fili Moala replaces Rico Mathews
  3. We won't carry 10 OL, only 9 healthy OL unless a key starter is injured, so chances are both Ziemba and Sowell won't be on the roster
  4. Sheldon Price won't make it to the PS, we will pick up someone else via waivers after the cuts
  5. The PS is a crap shoot at this point, I don't think our 3rd stringers have impressed that much that we may likely see new faces via waiver pickups