Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linkenbach as the 2nd team right tackle today. Emmett Cleary the right guard.

Interesting.  Things had stagnated for a while on the OL.  Now I suppose Joe Gilbert is going to start moving some of these back-ups around to see what kind of versatility he's got there.  I think they really like Cleary, an he could be the next movable piece there...

Interesting.  Things had stagnated for a while on the OL.  Now I suppose Joe Gilbert is going to start moving some of these back-ups around to see what kind of versatility he's got there.  I think they really like Cleary, an he could be the next movable piece there...

Seems like it. I was pulling for Ijalana, mainly because we really don't have a 4th tackle. Depending on what you think about Linkenbach, we might not have a 3rd tackle. If Cleary is working his way up the chart, that's a good thing. Still rooting for Ijalana, but that's sentimentality. I just want us to have some depth.

Barring injury this week, the starting lineup should be

Reggie Wayne

TY Hilton

Lavon Brazill

Griff Whalen

?

For the bills game that should be the lineup cause DHB probably won't be playing. They'll probably let him wear his jersey and some shorts or sweatpants and just have him standing next to the WR coach

Barring injury this week, the starting lineup should be

Reggie Wayne

TY Hilton

Lavon Brazill

Griff Whalen

?

For the bills game that should be the lineup cause DHB probably won't be playing. They'll probably let him wear his jersey and some shorts or sweatpants and just have him standing next to the WR coach

i doubt dhb plays at all in the preseason

Seems like it. I was pulling for Ijalana, mainly because we really don't have a 4th tackle. Depending on what you think about Linkenbach, we might not have a 3rd tackle. If Cleary is working his way up the chart, that's a good thing. Still rooting for Ijalana, but that's sentimentality. I just want us to have some depth.

Hopefully this helps Cleary make the 53.

I cant stand when people hate on TO. You'd get more production out of him than DHB. Fact

T.O  as a Colt :spit::lol:   T.O was his own worst enemy , I can't imagine a worse Idea then bringing him into any locker room much less our Colts . And I'm not trying to hate on him he was a awesome reciever back in the day but today  he's worthless & a distraction that no team needs ..

That's about 2-3 weeks depending on severity. Besides Mathis I remember Jeff Saturday suffering a MCL sprain and he came back one or two weeks later.

Not a medical professional by any means but having recently sprained my LCL I'd say a bit longer to be 100% especially for a WR. Took me over a month to get into proper rehab of motion and strength building and still have to wear a brace. I play as a wicket keeper (lot of squatting) so my knees get wrecked as it is.

Saying that DHB I'm sure is a better athlete than myself which should cut time.

I cant stand when people hate on TO. You'd get more production out of him than DHB. Fact

Do you go out of your way to be epically wrong in everything you say?

Its just a opinion whether you or I agree with it or not which I did'nt  , It would be decent of you to explain why you believe his opinion is wrong .

Rather than use it for a reason to dog him ..

Just saying  we can't all be  football genius's  guru's of the message boards so we visit these boards to learn a lil somethin somethin from those that do .

Lets hear your pearls of wisdom .

Its just a opinion whether you or I agree with it or not which I did'nt , It would be decent of you to explain why you believe his opinion is wrong .

Rather than use it for a reason to dog him ..

Just saying we can't all be football genius's guru's of the message boards so we visit these boards to learn a lil somethin somethin from those that do .

Lets hear your pearls of wisdom .

Fair point but to express opinion as "fact" will get some people's goat.

He got kicked off an arena football team cuz his distractions and locker room presence outweighed his production (which was good). It's the intangibles that make him bad, he's a cancer to his own teams. Whoever signs him is doing it for attention and ticket sales

Saying that DHB I'm sure is a better athlete than myself which should cut time.

Yeah, with access to state of the art treatment/equipment, and round the clock professional attention. For something like this, you can probably cut the average recovery time in half for a top notch athlete.

Yeah, with access to state of the art treatment/equipment, and round the clock professional attention. For something like this, you can probably cut the average recovery time in half for a top notch athlete.

I should mention too I aggravated the injury by trying to do too much on it too soon and ignoring the pain. With a medical team around him I'm sure that wont he an issue.