Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

Barring injury this week, the starting lineup should be

Reggie Wayne

TY Hilton

Lavon Brazill

Griff Whalen

?

For the bills game that should be the lineup cause DHB probably won't be playing. They'll probably let him wear his jersey and some shorts or sweatpants and just have him standing next to the WR coach

Jeremy Kelley is most likely to  get more playing time now that DHB is injured.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barring injury this week, the starting lineup should be

Reggie Wayne

TY Hilton

Lavon Brazill

Griff Whalen

?

For the bills game that should be the lineup cause DHB probably won't be playing. They'll probably let him wear his jersey and some shorts or sweatpants and just have him standing next to the WR coach

I think you mean 1st and 2nd team? The starting lineup Sunday will probably be Reggie, TY, Allen and Flenner.

I cant stand when people hate on TO. You'd get more production out of him than DHB. Fact

Well...   that may or may not be fact.   For right now it's your opinion.

He also brings baggage.   Locker-room baggage.    NFL GM's don't want that, especially in training camp.

And for whatever it's worth,  32 NFL GM's have judged him not to be worth the risk,  at least, for right now.

Hey, we could sign him tomorrow,  but for right now, it's buyer beware....  and for what it's worth,  I like T.O...

Something I noticed today was that Emmett Cleary was working at right guard. Ben Ijalana was practicing left tackle when I saw him, so it could be that Cleary and Ijalana switched. Again, just an observation that I'll be watching closer in the next few days.- stampede blue writer Josh Wilson who was at camp today

Guess that means Ijalana moved up to the 2nd unit LT, Cleary to guard, and Link at RT. step in the right direction for Ijalana. When it's all said and done if healthy, he should be backing up both OT positions hopefully, with Hugh Thorton supplanting McGlynn.

That's my wish for Ijalana, I would feel so much better with him doing that than Bradley "whiff" Sowell

I think you mean 1st and 2nd team? The starting lineup Sunday will probably be Reggie, TY, Allen and Flenner.

No, I don't mean 1st & 2nd team. I mean starting lineup in that order. I'm just listing who'll be playing. I put a ? Cause I was too lazy to type out the other receivers names. Just listing everyone who'll be playing. That's all

Guess that means Ijalana moved up to the 2nd unit LT, Cleary to guard, and Link at RT. step in the right direction for Ijalana. When it's all said and done if healthy, he should be backing up both OT positions hopefully, with Hugh Thorton supplanting McGlynn.

That's my wish for Ijalana, I would feel so much better with him doing that than Bradley "whiff" Sowell

I read that too but even before today Ijalana played LT with the 3rd team.  Your deduction may be correct, it's just not very clear from what Wilson said.

I read that too but even before today Ijalana played LT with the 3rd team. Your deduction may be correct, it's just not very clear from what Wilson said.

I'm guessing he jumped in front of Bradley Sowell at 2nd team LT since there was no mention of Sowell

No, I don't mean 1st & 2nd team. I mean starting lineup in that order. I'm just listing who'll be playing. I put a ? Cause I was too lazy to type out the other receivers names. Just listing everyone who'll be playing. That's all

Pre-Season games work the same way as TC... you have you 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams... all of which see action in every game. Hence Smonroe's question regarding 1st/2nd team.

Pre-Season games work the same way as TC... you have you 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams... all of which see action in every game. Hence Smonroe's question regarding 1st/2nd team.

I know how things work. All I was doing was making a list of who's actually active and will play come Sunday. Brazill's injury probably won't sideline him like DHB injury did for the pre-season. That's all I was doing

Reggie and TY. Probably wont play past the 1st Q. After that, we'll probably see a mix of the rest. Pretty sure the guys playing in the 4th Q won't be making the team.

I know how things work. All I was doing was making a list of who's actually active and will play come Sunday. Brazill's injury probably won't sideline him like DHB injury did for the pre-season. That's all I was doing

Brazill is already back

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the early draft either, but it is what it is.Too many injury possibilities drafting early. My other leagues draft in a couple weeks.

Wow, you have an early draft. I like taking rookies late in the draft, they'll eventually play when the vets get hurt.

Just received information from Kyle Rodriguez that Ijalana was still with the 3rd team, with Link and Sowell being the tackles for the 2nd team. 

If Ijalana can't move ahead of Sowell pretty soon , I'm afraid he'll be a real long shot at best to make the final 53. I was really hoping Ijalana would make the team. Hopefully he just needs to work the rust off ?

Just received information from Kyle Rodriguez that Ijalana was still with the 3rd team, with Link and Sowell being the tackles for the 2nd team.

Bradley Sowell on the 2nd team just baffles me on all levels, well Ijalana will dominate the 3rd team in the preseason game which is going to leave no choice but to move him up the depth chart

not worried about where these guys are at in Training Camp. Lets just see where they are at come the end of pre season, All of these guys have to gain some type op repore with one another, cant just throw them in and say have it. I expect the O Line switching players around not only has to do with injury but also trying to get eery player acclimated with one another

Bradley Sowell on the 2nd team just baffles me on all levels, well Ijalana will dominate the 3rd team in the preseason game which is going to leave no choice but to move him up the depth chart

It could be because Sowell has been catching passes too