Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WR Options:

Brandon Llyod

Laurent Robinson

Donald Jones

Randy Moss

Deion Branch.

In the off chance that DHBs injury is serious.

They would only look at those type of WR if DHB was seriously hurt and not a knee sprain.

They would be looking for a WR just to get through camp

They would only look at those type of WR if DHB was seriously hurt and not a knee sprain.

Assuming it's only a knee sprain. ACL tears get diagnosed as knee sprains sometimes.

*knocks on wood*

I kind of hope we don't sign another receiver right now. We have several options for WR5, and none of them seem to be distancing themselves (Kelley, Sampson, Sambrano, Rumble, Palmer). If we're not bringing in someone to compete for that spot, then just let the five guys we have duke it out for a week and see what happens.

I think we'd be better off signing another pass rusher.

I kind of hope we don't sign another receiver right now. We have several options for WR5, and none of them seem to be distancing themselves (Kelley, Sampson, Sambrano, Rumble, Palmer). If we're not bringing in someone to compete for that spot, then just let the five guys we have duke it out for a week and see what happens.

I think we'd be better off signing another pass rusher.

I would go for another ILB to be signed

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2h

Some developments with a prominent vet NFL WR we haven't heard about in a while on The Insiders, ESPN2 @ 3.

Probably has nothing to do with the Colts, but why not shout theatre in a crowded fire?

Terrell Owens' agent, Jordan Woy, has had conversations with "a bunch of teams" about a potential return for one of the most prolific wide receivers in NFL history.