Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pictures From OTAs 5/20/13

atapcl

Thomas looks larger than the 305 lbs he is listed as. Chapman is huge-looks like he weighs 350. Costonzo and Lickenbach both look much larger than they did last year. Conner seemed to be the ILB with the first unit and Sheppard with the second defense. Had trouble with some of the photos so any comments from others would be appreciated.

Thought someone posted earlier that Werner could not participate in the OTA. I know he can't in training camp if his contract is not signed but he is participating the otas.  Anderson is listed as a guard but getting reps as rt.

Thought someone posted earlier that Werner could not participate in the OTA. I know he can't in training camp if his contract is not signed but he is participating the otas.  Anderson is listed as a guard but getting reps as rt.

it was me who asked if he can participate in minicamps and otas without a contract.. never got a reply, but as we saw, he was there for minicamp..

are you sure about the tc? i thought being absent from tc was a leverage in contract negotiations, not a rule..

Werner can and is participating in OTAs.

As far as training camp goes, yes the contract needs to be done before them.

No need to worry about it. I fully expect for something to be worked out before Anderson. Remember last year both Dwayne Allen and Coby Fleener took up until nearly the final hour before signing their contracts.

No need to worry about it. I fully expect for something to be worked out before Anderson. Remember last year both Dwayne Allen and Coby Fleener took up until nearly the final hour before signing their contracts.

I believe #38 is Sergio Brown but this person looks like he is taking RB reps. Did Brown and Williams switch numbers?

I believe #38 is Sergio Brown but this person looks like he is taking RB reps. Did Brown and Williams switch numbers?

That is Sergio. The DB's are just going through drills where a coach tosses them a ball (used to help create turnovers).

Kerwynn Williams is #37.

Are you sure about Werner at the OTAs? I thought it was only for signed players.

I like that Conner is with the first unit he's the best run stopping ILB on the team. Having Chapman, RJF, and  Redding  in front should bring the best football out of Conner. Now he can just make plays and don't have to worry as much about double teams from guards and tight ends.

looks like DHB81 is making catches. most away from body with his hands. im so pumped for this kid to get a shot with #12!

also like seeing Kelley making hand catches. guy looks HUGE!

TY looks SOOOOOO comfortable. kid is going to be lights out this year!

The line looks huge. both sides. true to the term "big uglies"

Are you sure about Werner at the OTAs? I thought it was only for signed players.

I think he knows well as he is working for colts.com. Besides, you can see Werner in the pictures from OTA.

It's funny because Brad Wells also made the mistake (again, LOL) to say that Werner cannot participate in the OTA because he did not sign the contract. The reality is that he can participate in the OTAs but he cannot be in the camp before he signs his contract.

That's why there is no rush for Grigson to sign him before the end of July.

why is there no laron landry?

It's been stated here before that Landry does his own workouta. Get yourself in the "mode" I guess to say haha to NOT see him until Training Camp. Only thing he's missing by not being there is building Chemistry with the guys. But he's out working his body which Idk why he's big enough but yeah he does his own thing in the off-season

It's been stated here before that Landry does his own workouta. Get yourself in the "mode" I guess to say haha to NOT see him until Training Camp. Only thing he's missing by not being there is building Chemistry with the guys. But he's out working his body which Idk why he's big enough but yeah he does his own thing in the off-season

I just can't wait to see him in a colts jersey! :D

Does anybody know what the orange and green helmet covers signify?

They wear those when they are running drills where offensive players are standing in as defenders. Helps differentiate the players on different sides of the ball.

@mchappell51: Quick observations from #colts OTAs: CB Greg Toler can flat out cover. QB Matt Hasselbeck still has zing in his aging arm.

@KBowenColts: Among the highlights were a pair of pass deflections from new CB Greg Toler and TE Coby Fleener with some impressive catches in traffic.

@mchappell51: #colts held out of OTA for medical reasons: Pat Angerer, Brandon McKinney, Ben Ijalana, John Boyett, Cory Redding, Fili Moala, Delone Carter

@mchappell51: Among #colts not at OTAs today: Reggie Wayne, LaRon Landry, Robert Mathis, Donald Thomas.

@mchappell51: #colts held out of OTA for medical reasons: Pat Angerer, Brandon McKinney, Ben Ijalana, John Boyett, Cory Redding, Fili Moala, Delone Carter

@mchappell51: Among #colts not at OTAs today: Reggie Wayne, LaRon Landry, Robert Mathis, Donald Thomas.

Wonder why Reggie & Mathis weren't there? Maybe a rest day or something