Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pats trade for RB LeGarrete Blount

MTC

Are you serious???? I'm gonna go lay down I've had enough..We draft 2 character issue guys and a Center with weak legs who will get blown up and will be lucky to be a backup and can't play guard the last 3 picks...Meanwhile New England gets a quality power back for a 7th rounder...Could have had Rambo and Williams or Barner...I'm done till pre-season...

Are you serious???? I'm gonna go lay down I've had enough..We draft 2 character issue guys and a Center with weak legs who will get blown up and will be lucky to be a backup and can't play guard the last 3 picks...Meanwhile New England gets a quality power back for a 7th rounder...Could have had Rambo and Williams or Barner...I'm done till pre-season...

If you can't and won't support the team during the Draft, why would you support them during the season? It's like marriage. You can't be there only during the good and fun times, then diss and run away during the bad times. Its a package deal.

The kid from Illinois has gotten past his character issues and the other kid from Tenn-Martin had academic issues. The key word for both of them is they HAD issues. Not so much anymore.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, April 28, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by 21isSuperman, April 28, 2013 - response to hidden post

Go on a gay Houston thread...We will still kill you guys and your sissy QB...

Have fun on the suspension you're about to get... :lol:

If you can't and won't support the team during the Draft, why would you support them during the season? It's like marriage. You can't be there only during the good and fun times, then diss and run away during the bad times. Its a package deal.

The kid from Illinois has gotten past his character issues and the other kid from Tenn-Martin had academic issues. The key word for both of them is they HAD issues. Not so much anymore.

I was happy with Werner and Hughes and do support my team...Day 3 was miserable though...I'm from Indy and am Colts fan for life but I've lived in real football cities like Cleveland and New York and this is what they do...lol...Doesn't mean they don't support their team....

I figured...I meant gay as in happy..

Did you mean the other word you said as in happy too? Right, work that backpedal.

Go on a gay Houston thread...We will still kill you guys and your sissy QB...

I can do both at once, don't underestimate my multitasking. 

Did you mean the other word you said as in happy too? Right, work that backpedal.

What...can't call a player a sissy??? What is this nursery school?

What...can't call a player a sissy??? What is this nursery school?

No, this is a family forum. Especially when said player is not weak or feminine at all, I don't think that would be an appropriate word for him...But whatever. See you in November!!

No, this is a family forum. Especially when said player is not weak or feminine at all, I don't think that would be an appropriate word for him...But whatever. See you in November!!

Are you sure your not a female??

Are you sure your not a female??

*You're*  I've been pretty sure for 20 years now...not sure what that question has to do with this conversation and you showing a possible prejudice lol.

Back to topic. Love this trade. Demps pretty much wants to play track this year and probably thereafter, great to unload him and get a guy like Blount. He will compliment Ridley nicely.

Corey Dillon-esque if his head is in the right place

Lagarret Blount does not remind me of Corey Dillon. He reminds me more of when the Pats had big Antoine Smith. I remember days when we would go to Foxborough to play the Pats and when that big fella would get to rumbling that was hard to deal with. I think that's what they want back again with Blount.

go ahead and wait till the post season

Lagarret Blount does not remind me of Corey Dillon. He reminds me more of when the Pats had big Antoine Smith. I remember days when we would go to Foxborough to play the Pats and when that big fella would get to rumbling that was hard to deal with. I think that's what they want back again with Blount.

Great...now they have Ridley and a bruiser back. The Patriots know how to stay competitive don't they.

Really?    (Please be true!   Please be true!!   Pretty please be true!!!)

You certainly know how to makes Colts Nation very happy!!       :disco: