1. TRADE

2. Warford G

3. Bostic, Lemonier LB

3. Buchanan, Washington LB

4. Kruger DE

6. Evans FS

7. Thornton G

7. Cave C

1. Trade for 2014 1st round. and 2013 4th.

3. Bostic LB

4. Schwenke C/G

4. Kruger DE

6. Evans FS

7. Thornton G

7. McCalebb RB

1. Lee WR

1. Skov LB 

2. Murphy LB 

Just stating a fact there is no way the colts use their first round pick in this years draft on a QB.

Are you calling me a liar, sir? The last man who called me a liar walks with a limp now . . . granted, his injury was unrelated to calling me a liar, but still, you've been warned.

I posted this in another thread, a member from another Colts message board put this together. I did not write this, but I liked it so I will share it with others.

"With the 24th overall pick in the NFL draft, the [NFL team] selects:"

2012 = [PIT] David DeCastro, OG, Stanford (Injured in pre-season, only played last 4 games of season)

2011 = [NO] Cameron Jordan, DE, California (67 tackles, 8.0 sacks, 3 FF, 3 PD in 2012)

2010 = [DAL] Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State (92 rec, 1,382 yards, 12 TD in 2012)

2009 = [ATL] Peria Jerry, DT, Mississippi (14 tackles, 0.0 sacks in 2012...oops. Vonte Davis taking one slot later. Clay Matthews taken 2 slots later.)

2008 = [TEN] Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina (1,243 yards rushing, 232 yards receiving, 6 TD in 2012)

2007 = [NE] Brandon Meriweather, S, Miami (FL) (7 tackles in 2012.....oops. Anthony Spencer taken 2 slots later.)

2006 = [CIN] Jonathan Joseph, CB, South Carolina (57 tackles, 2 INT, 11 PD in 2012)

2005 = [GB] Aaron Rodgers, QB, California (4,395 passing yards, 39 TD, 8 INT, 108.0 QB Rating for 2012)

============

So, out of the past 8 selections with the # 24 slot in the NFL draft, we have:

3 "impact" or superior players (Aaron Rodgers, Chris Johnson, Dez Bryant)

2 solid to good NFL starters (Jonathan Joseph, Cameron Jordan)

2 misses (Brandon Meriweather, Peria Jerry)

1 injured person from 2012 (DeCastro whom I would draft IN A HEARTBEAT if an OG of his talent were available at # 24 this year in the draft.)

You can find some pretty darn good players at # 24.

Don't you mean help the running game...we've had plenty of "offensive" linemen who have helped the O stop the run...Cheers.

Yes and No,

We Need to build a good 3-4 Defense Lineman that can help stop the running games of other teams.

And Drafting Cooper would help both run offense and pass offense. And picking cooper first would be beneficial because the goal is always to protect Luck he is the future.