Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 04/03

sb41champs

The NFL Draft is just over three weeks away. 

Considering the veteran free-agent shopping that Colts GM Ryan Grigson has done already - which approach would you like to see the Colts use during the draft:

1.  Best player available

2.  Best player who fills a specific team need 

safety...... are u kidding me. we have 2 really good starters ( 2 probowlers) and 1 very good back up ( lefeged).

lefeged is the only reserve we need depth... Thomas, Armstrong or if i had anything to do with it if get Robert Lester from Alabama true ball hawk. Ofcourss all should be available in later rounds

He's not going to take a QB or TE for example in round one even if they are the best player on the board.  He will go to the next best player on the board that fills a need if he can't work a trade.  So it's best player avaliable but that does fill some kind of need even if that need is just depth. 

safety...... are u kidding me. we have 2 really good starters ( 2 probowlers) and 1 very good back up ( lefeged).

Who do you want to play if Bethea does not return next year.  There are good Safeties in this draft and do not have to be drafted in the 1st round.  So why wait, when we can get a good Safety this year and give him experience.