Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Need 6 more users for a Forum Mock Draft.

ill join,  it will force me to research, btw i wonder if the one from last year was archived I want to see how we all did.

Also, I hope no one stops the flow by complaining of others picks like they did last year.

Yeah, I remember you participating.

Dustin and I did one along with Andy (joined just for round 3) a few weeks ago and placed each round's results in a separate thread.

Then, users commented on it. But the GMs just kept drafting because that is how it should be. :)

We have an average of 90 minutes per round thus going from 8 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. potentially on Friday night.

:facepalm:  Crap, I forgot to message you sorry. Wanna split with me? You wanna take the Chiefs and Jets for now and can take the teams of another person if there's a no show?        

Sure, no problem, don't worry about. At the end of the day, it's just a mock draft :P

I should also add that I'm leaving at around 10:30 (unless something changes) on Friday night, so that means that I'll only be able to do Round 1 and probably 2. You can take over my teams in Round 3.