Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

reed or pollard

CR91

It's cool. Soon at least 53 Texans will be able to say that they are more successful than he is when they get a ring too. Brady owns both of our QBs though so this discussion is useless lol.

as long as " the injury" is under center, i think he is safe

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see how Schaub does when he doesn't have Cassius Vaughn to pick on all the time. Of course that would require he doesn't break something before we play. 

Ed Reed is going to break 12's confidence when he gets three pick sixes in one game...that's my bold prediction for 2013.

Yeah, and that offense just happens to be the one he's 2 yrs. removed from playing for 4 straight yrs. and dominated in. I don't think it will be a big deal.

He's been eating breathing thinking dreaming about a completely different offense for over a year now. Changing it isn't going to go as smoothly as a lot would like to think. It does help that he's run it before though.

He's more likely to break a hip.

You're right, Phillips does like those blitzes...safety blitz up the middle and 12 is done. Then maybe we can all crack jokes about his injury like you guys do so admirably in the case of Griff and Schaub.

texansweb17-1-web.jpg

You see that Colt in the background looking clueless? Expect more of that this year.

Still in hopes the clueless one.... AKA Cassius 'no look' Vaughn does not make the team....you picked the clueless one alright.  If I were him, I would beg to not wear Edgerrin's number...such a discredit....Vaughn sucks!

He's been eating breathing thinking dreaming about a completely different offense for over a year now. Changing it isn't going to go as smoothly as a lot would like to think. It does help that he's run it before though.

actually it was well under a year not over a year. plus, he has a entire off season this year

Still in hopes the clueless one.... AKA Cassius 'no look' Vaughn does not make the team....you picked the clueless one alright.  If I were him, I would beg to not wear Edgerrin's number...such a discredit....Vaughn sucks!

We'll see if the BRUISER Toler can do better this year. haha

yeah, drafted in April, couldn't workout with the team until may. ie under a year

That's still a long time to be studying an offense and learning it and putting the previous one behind you. That is, if 12 is as studious as everyone claims.

You sure love your injury prone QBs.

I prefer them over human pick machines and guys who set NFL records for pick-sixes in the postseason and are well-known as postseason chokers. 12 is following in his predecessors footsteps if we're going off of this year.

That's still a long time to be studying an offense and learning it and putting the previous one behind you. That is, if 12 is as studious as everyone claims.

he seemed to pick up the last one in three months. guessing he didn't forget the offense he ran for four years

I feel almost sorry for Reed. I always thought he would end up on the Pats/Colts or even 49ers if he left Baltimore.

But, Houston is the one team who courted him so heavily and showed interest? Ouch.

At least he got a ring and 6 million this year.

I prefer them over human pick machines and guys who set NFL records for pick-sixes in the postseason and are well-known as postseason chokers. 12 is following in his predecessors footsteps if we're going off of this year.

Funny that everybody can seem to pick him off but you guys.

he seemed to pick up the last one in three months. guessing he didn't forget the offense he ran for four years

If by pick-up you mean get killed and throw interceptions all season, you're right, he picked it up.

The Bruiser is......tougher then the bite of Tyson.....and the bloodied wuss himself...Matty Shaub...Mommy, I hurt my lobe...should not have gotten my Andrew Luck  piercings. :funny:

Matt-Schaub-Ear-Joe-Mays-Hit.jpg

And guess who won that game? ;)

Nah, his bones are to brittle for that.

Not as brittle as Old Man Hasselbeck sitting on the bench.  " Hey Andy, could ya...could ya get me some water?"

" For 4 mill you bet I can! You're almost making as much as me man!"

And won't play a single down. Well, until 12 gets his collarbone separated versus the Texans. ;)

Oh yeah, he did that all his own. Just like PM always did. I mean, it wasn't the special teams or the defense making crucial stops to help win the game at all. It was all Boy Scout.

how many years was schaub in the league before making the playoffs?

Not as brittle as Old Man Hasselbeck sitting on the bench.  " Hey Andy, could ya...could ya get me some water?"

And won't play a single down. Well, until 12 gets his collarbone separated versus the Texans. ;)

Lol our backup QB is better than your starter.  lmao

Not as brittle as Old Man Hasselbeck sitting on the bench. " Hey Andy, could ya...could ya get me some water?"

your confusing your qb with ours

You should be banned for joking about this stuff. I have had enough of your childish rants on the Texans/Colts here anyway.

You want my opinion? The Texans are a quality QB/HC from winning the SB.

You should be banned for joking about this stuff. I have had enough of your childish rants on the Texans/Colts here anyway.

You want my opinion? The Texans are a quality QB/HC from winning the title.

I agree. He's being very immature.

Yeah, because T.Y. is going to win games all on his own just like Peyt Peyt did. And when you guys lose, I guess it'll be everyone else's fault too. Pssh, by default? We have a stranglehold on the division, still do. 12 better watch out...the guy he fears the most is going to be watching his every move, which is really a bad thing because 12 can do some really predictable and at times utterly horrible things with the ball sometimes.

lol dude seriously stranglehold?? Get real y'all were one goal line fumble away from losing the division last year.. LOL stranglehold.....