Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

reed or pollard

CR91

You have no idea how much you bring on yourself with these types of comments. No idea.......

You should take a break and think about it. 

Just a quick note, this is a COLTS FORUM. People here WILL support Luck. They will support the Colts. They do not like the Texans as much as you nor do they like RG3 as much as you. And you probably think we are Colts homers, you are by far more of a Texans homer then we are Colts homers at times.

I disagree. Not a homer, and if I am, it's definitely not as bad as the folks around here. I didn't start this, I didn't scream that 12 sucks and he should get hurt, I didn't initially crack the first joke about injury, or try to underestimate someone's team or signing. The guys in this thread did. I don't come here looking for trouble, this is actually my first dispute in a very long time. A dog will bite if he is kicked.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh to be twelve again...

Cant wait to shut you the h*** up Quiz in the reg season. Here's my bold prediction Houston 0-16. And the Colts show the NFL who own's the south. :td:

LOL in your dreams, as were the past two seasons...as will be this one as well. You're not going to shut me up; When we kill you it will be " OH MY GOD THE REFS" or " THE RAIN MADE THE BALL SLIPPERY" just like it always is. I haven't forgotten what happened the last time we won.

You do not get it. RG3's division win was in much much MUCH more convincing fashion. My God........historical greatness.

The crappy sucky Colts are just lucky is all. So is Luck who is seriously on his way to being Ryan Leaf 2.0.

No, pretty sure Leaf didn't throw as many picks his rookie year. ;) The teasing is fun but people around here like to get really intense really fast, and it's a shame that we can't have friendly jabs in this thread.

Gee golly, I SURE wish we would have gotten Erik Walden (who's that guy again?) or Hasselbeck and paid both of them big time money! Now those are real go-getters!!! Especially Hasselbeck, sitting on that bench making 4 mill a year! And Toller and what's his face are pretty good players too! Oh if we had gotten those guys we could beat those pesky Colts and win the South for once...

Oh wait.

God you win the afc south twice and think your team is suddenly god like . Talk to me when you win youd divsion for a decade . We're are your Afc championships ? O wait that's right you don't have any! Also your not a lock to win this division agian this year , seeing as how we your team can never play a whole season consistently .

LOL in your dreams, as were the past two seasons...as will be this one as well. You're not going to shut me up; When we kill you it will be " OH MY GOD THE REFS" or " THE RAIN MADE THE BALL SLIPPERY" just like it always is. I haven't forgotten what happened the last time we won.

do you remember the last time you lost

We split or head to head record against you last year and still almost won the divison after being predicted to have the #1 pick all over agian . Get off your high horse and realize we are coming for you !

God you win the afc south twice and think your team is suddenly god like . Talk to me when you win youd divsion for a decade . We're are your Afc championships ? O wait that's right you don't have any! Also your not a lock to win this division agian this year , seeing as how we your team can never play a whole season consistently .

Read the thread before jumping in. I repeat, a dog will bite if kicked. I don't come here proclaiming the Texans greatness. I'll leave all that macho crap to your friends on this forum. There are people that I like here and there are people that like me. Look for the common denominator.

We split or head to head record against you last year and still almost won the divison after being predicted to have the #1 pick all over agian . Get off your high horse and realize we are coming for you !

GeorgeWashingtonHorse1.jpg

Nope...pretty comfy up here.

still not convincing fashion, especially against the cowboys, giants and eagles

He nearly swept his division, if not for a defensive mishap in his first game versus the Giants. I would call that convincing, especially the Thanksgiving game against the Cowboys.

I'm sure its easy for you to remember. it rarely happens

Yet it will continue...especially this season. You better hope the schedule makers don't decide to make the season opener for the Colts in Houston. That tends to turn out bad as of late.

Read the thread before jumping in. I repeat, a dog will bite if kicked. I don't come here proclaiming the Texans greatness. I'll leave all that macho crap to your friends on this forum. There are people that I like here and there are people that like me. Look for the common denominator.

you do realize this is a colts forum

You say you don't come here picking fights but your always throwing barbs out there against the colts on a COLTS board.

Yet it will continue...especially this season. You better hope the schedule makers don't decide to make the season opener for the Colts in Houston. That tends to turn out bad as of late.

Cool you start out strong and finish weak a sign of a true champion there if I ever saw one

Cool you start out strong and finish weak a sign of a true champion there if I ever saw one

Quite the opposite of Peyt Peyt...losing to the good teams early on, beating the easy ones the rest of the way, and losing in the postseason again. With the second-ranked defense. He carried his bad Colt luck with him to Denver but left some behind for Drew.

Quite the opposite of Peyt Peyt...losing to the good teams early on, beating the easy ones the rest of the way, and losing in the postseason again. With the second-ranked defense. He carried his bad Colt luck with him to Denver but left some behind for Drew.

how many superbowls have the oilers/Texans played in?

riiiight it was pm call to take a knee with 30 seconds left . I can't even talk to you man , you come here and intentionally pick fights by saying things you know will get people riled up. Go to your own board and lick Matt Schwabs boots.

how many superbowls have the oilers/Texans played in?

Two less than the Colt-Fan-Proclaimed best QB of all time. When we win one we will be even, because he's definitely not gonna win another eating cupcakes in Denver.