Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

reed or pollard

CR91

I agree. He's being very immature.

It is ridiculous to read. At least Pats fans have managed to amuse us in the past.

This is like that little boy in "the league of their own" saying "You're gonna lose.......you're gonna lose."

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never say never. We were one botched play away from the AFC Championship Game with Yates under center and with a ton of injuries, so I don't think it's too far a reach to assume that we can make the big one (and win it) with Schaub.

Yates is NOT Schaub. And your D is not as good as 2011.

You know what. I actually liked you guys better with Yates too. There was a gritty underdog mentality.

Schaub has no magic. Zero. None. No intangibles.

You should be banned for joking about this stuff. I have had enough of your childish rants on the Texans/Colts here anyway.

You want my opinion? The Texans are a quality QB/HC from winning the SB.

ING are you kidding me????? All these jokes about Schaub and Griffin and I mention one little vollarbone and I should be banned???? Flipping hypocrites you guys are ridiculous

ING are you kidding me????? All these jokes about Schaub and Griffin and I mention one little vollarbone and I should be banned???? Flipping hypocrites you guys are ridiculous

It's a Colts forum and you ruin threads all the time. How many pages of bickering do you cause ALL THE TIME.

You do not realize at times either how little respect many here have for Houston I guess but maybe you do and it bugs you. And RG3? I don't even care.......you can have him.

It is ridiculous to read. At least Pats fans have managed to amuse us in the past.

This is like that little boy in "the league of their own" saying "You're gonna lose.......you're gonna lose."

LOL at the freakin hypocrite Dustin. You should stay out of this, jules. You see all the crap they have said and I say one little thing about precious 12 and you get all butthurt. Feel free to put me on ignore I'm not going anywhere

It's a Colts forum and you ruin threads all the time. How many pages of bickering do you cause ALL THE TIME.

You do not realize at times either how little respect many here have for Houston I guess but maybe you do and it bugs you. And RG3? I don't even care.......you can have him.

Yeah, its always me. It's ALWAYS my fault that this stuff happens. Tell your goons to lay off and threads like this won't happen. Yes I will take Griffin....miles ahead of PM the second.

LOL at the freakin hypocrite Dustin. You should stay out of this, jules. You see all the crap they have said and I say one little thing about precious 12 and you get all butthurt. Feel free to put me on ignore I'm not going anywhere

I read it. And guess what? It's like adults trying to calm a child down for a nap. I don't think you get it at times. I really don't.

Yeah, its always me. It's ALWAYS my fault that this stuff happens. Tell your goons to lay off and threads like this won't happen. Yes I will take Griffin....miles ahead of PM the second.

Okay just some news for you, when you say things like that you are clearly asking for trouble or stamping your feet like a kid. You know people here will hate it but you say it anyway. Why?

Quiz is just jealous, Schaub really even if I was a Texans fan I wouldnt defend that pile of crap.... Its funny to see him post how bad Luck and the colts did this year when we made the playoffs and got beat by the Superbowl Champs to be.

They made everybody except the Broncos look bad. Oh and for Manning he had that game won outside of his defence giving Flacco A last min easy score.

You wish your team had the success the colts have had in the past and the future looks really bright for this young up and comming team.

So go hide in a hole nobody cares about what you think.......

GO COLTS !!!!

Okay just some news for you, when you say things like that you are clearly asking for trouble or stamping your feet like a kid. You know people here will hate it but you say it anyway. Why?

Because its my opinion and one of the few civil things in this thread.

And this has what to do with the playoffs

What? You had us sucking last year. So we win 11 games and you still act like we are this turd or something because we lost to the eventual SB champs ON THE ROAD with a bunch of rooks/ our OC in the hospital with the flu and our HC just getting back the week before from cancer. My God.....

Yeah Luck threw picks last year. Guess what. He is not a real candidate IMO for a slump since he got sacked/hit like crazy and his numbers were not good enough. He can only go UP.

You should spend more time worrying about your QBs deer in the headlights look in Foxboro twice last year and inability to win in the clutch vs. quality opponents and stop worrying about Luck.

Luck will be fine and is the best QB in the AFC South.

Quiz is just jealous, Schaub really even if I was a Texans fan I wouldnt defend that pile of crap.... Its funny to see him post how bad Luck and the colts did this year when we made the playoffs and got beat by the Superbowl Champs to be.

They made everybody except the Broncos look bad. Oh and for Manning he had that game won outside of his defence giving Flacco A last min easy score.

You wish your team had the success the colts have had in the past and the future looks really bright for this young up and comming team.

GO COLTS !!!!

GO COLTS !!!!

Oh of course Peyt Peyt had that game won. He always does, but then his TEAM everyone else but him screws him over...every single time. But when they win...it was ALL PEYTON M. Come on man.

Oh of course Peyt Peyt had that game won. He always does, but then his TEAM everyone else but him screws him over...every single time. But when they win...it was ALL PEYTON M. Come on man.

no worries, you will have an above average qb someday... not anytime soon, but someday

What? You had us sucking last year. So we win 11 games and you still act like we are this turd or something because we lost to the eventual SB champs ON THE ROAD with a bunch of rooks/ our OC in the hospital with the flu and our HC just getting back the week before from cancer. My God.....

Yeah Luck threw picks last year. Guess what. He is not a real candidate IMO for a slump since he got sacked/hit like crazy and his numbers were not good enough. He can only go UP.

You should spend more time worrying about your QBs deer in the headlights look in Foxboro twice last year and inability to win in the clutch vs. quality opponents and stop worrying about Luck.

Luck will be fine and is the best QB in the AFC South.

Yeah, the best at underthrowing/overthrowing routes and squeezing the ball. We call those deer in headlights. Your luck is going to run out this year, I'll tell you that. Just like the Pagano emotional wave in the playoffs...eventual Super Bowl champs or not. We killed the Ravens in the regular season, something you guys could only hope to do, even with their gutted roster right now.

Yeah, the best at underthrowing/overthrowing routes and squeezing the ball. We call those deer in headlights. Your luck is going to run out this year, I'll tell you that. Just like the Pagano emotional wave in the playoffs...eventual Super Bowl champs or not. We killed the Ravens in the regular season, something you guys could only hope to do, even with their gutted roster right now.

See what I mean?

It's like arguing with a kid who has to have the last word on everything. Sigh.

Okay you win. Go have your cookie.

You have to give it him qwiz puts up more of a fight on the colts forum than the Texans on the colts turf

I think my post count is indicative of the number of interceptions 12 will throw in his career...if we are comparing the forum to actual field play. ;)

See what I mean?

It's like arguing with a kid who has to have the last word on everything. Sigh.

Okay you win. Go have your cookie.

So it's childish for me to retort to a childish comment? Right. 12 is the best QB in the South and in the whole world. (Sarcasm)

Bridgewater comes out next year. They should be able to get him with the 1st pick in the draft.

Says the fan of the team that LOST first round and didn't win the division this year...another thing Griffin has on 12. He actually won his division and in convincing fashion.

and career injuries for schaub

And Yates will win more playoff games in his place...you see, our whole team doesn't malfunction when one guy goes down lmao Oh, you're immature!!!!! You made a joke about an injury!!!!! You're the DEvil!!!

Oh, wait, it's okay because you're not a Texan/Patriot fan. I see.

Says the fan of the team that LOST first round and didn't win the division this year...another thing Griffin has on 12. He actually won his division and in convincing fashion.

You have no idea how much you bring on yourself with these types of comments. No idea.......

You should take a break and think about it. 

Just a quick note, this is a COLTS FORUM. People here WILL support Luck. They will support the Colts. They do not like the Texans as much as you nor do they like RG3 as much as you. And you probably think we are Colts homers, you are by far more of a Texans homer then we are Colts homers at times.

they won by one game

You do not get it. RG3's division win was in much much MUCH more convincing fashion. My God........historical greatness.

The crappy sucky Colts are just lucky is all. So is Luck who is seriously on his way to being Ryan Leaf 2.0.