Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cruz is out of the picture.

Dustin

He said they got everyone they pursued, as in, "We want a certain guy, so I'm confident we can get him based on our track record thus far."

It's easy to get who they pursued cause they threw money at them!

He said they got everyone they pursued, as in, "We want a certain guy, so I'm confident we can get him based on our track record thus far."

I can't imagine that any of them (or ANYBODY on the remaining FA WR list) would justify the excitement and the teasing.

We all should know by now how Irsay is with tweets. Honestly, I haven't expected a big name.

Irsay is like that friend we all have who talks a big game but never comes through. He should be embarrassed of himself, I'm sure the other owners at the owners meeting think that he is a big joke.

the last time he tweeted about a trade we ended up with vontae Davis

you don't have to read the stuff he says. plus it is his team

Are you kidding me, you are actually defending him. You must actually think we will be getting a top tier WR, kind of funny and pathetic at the same time.

the last time he tweeted about a trade we ended up with vontae Davis

Irsay has backed way off, I promise it won't be a V Davis type of signing. The V Davis signing was one out of how many lead on tweets he has done over the last couple of years.

You're the expert. You tell us.

Never said I was the expert, IMO it is very poor fan relations on his part. Like someone else wanted to point out to me "he is the owner", but is that what Colts fan really want, an owner giving the fans FALSE hope. Unfortunately some fans will just worship the ground he walks on.

Never said I was the expert, IMO it is very poor fan relations on his part. Like someone else wanted to point out to me "he is the owner", but is that what Colts fan really want, an owner giving the fans FALSE hope. Unfortunately some fans will just worship the ground he walks on.

What false hope? Irsay always delivers. There'll be a deal done by the time Tuesday rolls around.

i don't think anyone worships him. i just think most of us realize there isn't anything anyone can do about it. but if you want to get all worked up over it and lose sleep, have at it

What false hope? Irsay always delivers. There'll be a deal done by the time Tuesday rolls around.

Oh ok! Maybe unicorns, the tooth fairy and Santa r all real too. If I'm wrong (won't be) I will own up and post back on the forum that I was wrong.

Irsay is like that friend we all have who talks a big game but never comes through. He should be embarrassed of himself, I'm sure the other owners at the owners meeting think that he is a big joke.

So what?  Who cares what Irsay does or says?  All that really matters are the W's.  If you are getting all bent out of shape about every tweet he sends out, then the jokes on you.. I think Irsay is one of, if not the best owner in the league.  Just look at the track record. Give the guy a break.  He is just trying to have some fun with the fans.  And what does saying that we are trying to pick up a WR hurt?  How bad could it really effect the negotiation? The team we are dealing with already knows that we want the player....

The joke is on those who read way too much into Irsay's tweets. No way I worship Jim Irsay, but I challenge you to name 5 other NFL owners you'd rather have over your team.

Bubba is making himself look stupid..Maybe he wants to shell out Hundreds of millions of dollars, and then he can show us how its done?? If he wants to spend the money he can say and do whatever he want

s with this team.. who are you to tell him he's wrong?