Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

the worst team in 2013 will be....

CR91

If so, be prepared to face Clowney AND Luck for many years ;) Or the Colts would trade away the pick to a team in need of a QB (aka. Bridgewater) and get a huge amount of picks in return. Win/win. 

Well if you guys had the worst record this year I don't think I'd worry much about Luck lol!

Unless he got injured. In his neck area. And would be out for the season. Which would be weird.

Jags should lose all games against their conference opponents.  As far as the Jets go I am not looking forward to them getting hammered by the media again this coming year deserved or not. You have to credit Ryan for not exploding on the media like other coaches of teams that stink.

Yeah let's hope it's not the Jags or the Titans because next year's draft may look pretty good.  Especially if Manziel comes out.  

I think with both Russell Wilson and Drew Brees the fear of drafting short QB's is fading away.  Which might end up making Manziel the #1 pick.  

And Clowney, I'm not sure he'll be #1 because he's not a QB, but he'll probably go top 5.