Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seeings how we love our Stanford players so, imagine this

I was sorta thinking the same thing but I was thinking about us picking up Levine Toilolo late. 6'8" ran a 4.8 40, knows the system, gives us a redzone target. hmph food for thought.

Fleener is a red zone target. Picking another TE in this draft is utterly worthless and Toilolo will never last till late in the draft anyway.

I'm the resident Stanford guy around here and I want no part of this.    And I love Zac Ertz!     But, no.

We don't need it.     And we don't want it.      We have way, way too many other needs.     No reason to spend another high pick on a TE type.     Besides,  Ertz is similar to Fleener.    We don't need another of those.

I'm not even looking for Levine Toilolo either....    needed another year at Stanford and made a mistake coming out.

We don't have the luxury of taking luxury picks.....

I would not want this but I could see it happen in a trade down maybe earlier in second for a third or so. For instant philly trades up to get Manuel at 24. Isaw where grigson want a blue chip player at 24. In my opinion maybe three or four could slide to us. Mingo de/olb Oregon, johnson OT, Vaccaro s, Rhodes cb.

I can't see many others falling that far. I doubt these guys will either.

I'm the resident Stanford guy around here and I want no part of this.    And I love Zac Ertz!     But, no.

We don't need it.     And we don't want it.      We have way, way too many other needs.     No reason to spend another high pick on a TE type.     Besides,  Ertz is similar to Fleener.    We don't need another of those.

I'm not even looking for Levine Toilolo either....    needed another year at Stanford and made a mistake coming out.

We don't have the luxury of taking luxury picks.....

I agree, and it absolutely baffles my mind that after we take the top 2 rated TE's in the draft last yr. that people actually would want us to draft another TE this yr. with all the other obvious needs on the team. I don't want to be insulting(I really don't) but this is one of the more ridiculous idea's I've seen on this forum(and thats saying something). Really makes me glad we have have a smart GM that is looking to build a team and not just a stash of weapons for Luck.