Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ray Lewis 1st Career Sack Was On Jim Harbaugh. I Take It As A Sign

krunk

I don't remember those helmets. I like the new ones much more - one of my favorites.

By the way, in the spirit of Manning and Saturday's final snap, perhaps Lewis should track down Harbaugh on the sidelines Sunday and toss him over the bench.

Pssh, Lewis better ask Jim Schwartz how Harbaugh rolls. He better keep his distance, the Harbaugh brothers are bad bad men.

Oh yeah, and I still think the 49ers are gonna win lol. Harbaugh would love to be the coach to send Lewis packing after that haha.

http://youtu.be/XdPTtOnFUTA

It's funny! He ran right through Marshall Faulk like he wasn't even there.

Faulk didn't look like he really wanted that assignment.......

I'm taking the Ravens on Sunday. Same as I did last week.

Lewis and the Ravens will Sack Jim Harbaughs 49ers.

Lewis did sack Harbaugh in that game, but Captain Comeback and the Colts still won the game. I'm taking the Niners.

As time goes on before this Super Bowl I want Jim Harbaugh to win soooo bad. My feelings are coming back for him again from his time with the Colts and especially how much I loved the 1995 season.

But, I got this bad feeling the Ravens will win.  I hope I am wrong.

Pssh, Lewis better ask Jim Schwartz how Harbaugh rolls. He better keep his distance, the Harbaugh brothers are bad bad men.

Oh yeah, and I still think the 49ers are gonna win lol. Harbaugh would love to be the coach to send Lewis packing after that haha.

As time goes on before this Super Bowl I want Jim Harbaugh to win soooo bad. My feelings are coming back for him again from his time with the Colts and especially how much I loved the 1995 season.

But, I got this bad feeling the Ravens will win.  I hope I am wrong.

Jim Harbaugh & the 49ers will win the SB for 2 reasons: the best offensive line in football & a faster, more athletic defense than the Ravens. I think the world of you Jules.  :thmup:  But you are sadly mistaken...San Francisco will wear down Baltimore by the 4th Qtr. & win the VLT. 

Jim Harbaugh & the 49ers will win the SB for 2 reasons: the best offensive line in football & a faster, more athletic defense than the Ravens. I think the world of you Jules.  :thmup:  But you are sadly mistaken...San Francisco will wear down Baltimore by the 4th Qtr. & win the VLT. 

It honestly won't bug me much at all if the Ravens win as long as I do not feel the thing is rigged. I am a fan of Jim Harbaugh but have also grown to be a fan of John Harbaugh too.

But, you do not give me the best vote of confidence for this game southwest. :) You were 100% convinced the Broncos beat up the Ravens and then the Pats would beat the Ravens. (I also had the Pats winning so it stunned me too but I was never sold on Denver).

So, we'll see. Sadly my mother has been dead on with the playoffs so far and has predicted the Ravens to win it all after they beat the Colts. Will be interesting to see if mom is right again. Her claim to fame is picking the Patriots to shock the Rams in 2001........

It's mom vs. southwest!

But, I also have a feeling the Ravens might do whatever it takes to win this game. They just seem to be on a mission. The 49ers are probably the better team from top to bottom though. My head has said 49ers for a few weeks but my gut says Ravens.

So we will see who wins the gut vs. head fight here.

I will go with Baltimore now though but I would not bet money on it. IF they pull this off they eerily remind me of the 2007 Giants too with Strahan's last run. People compare them to the 2005 Steelers but the Ravens/Broncos game in Denver was sooo much like the freezing Giants/Packers title game complete with the OT pick by Favre/Manning.

It honestly won't bug me much at all if the Ravens win as long as I do not feel the thing is rigged. I am a fan of Jim Harbaugh but have also grown to be a fan of John Harbaugh too.

But, you do not give me the best vote of confidence for this game southwest. :) You were 100% convinced the Broncos beat up the Ravens... (I also had the Pats winning so it stunned me too but I was never sold on Denver).

So, we'll see. Sadly my mother has been dead on with the playoffs so far and has predicted the Ravens to win it all after they beat the Colts. Will be interesting to see if mom is right again. Her claim to fame is picking the Patriots to shock the Rams in 2001........

It's mom vs. southwest!

Yeah, I was wrong on that Broncos win. I will admit it. But, Denver was up 35-28 with 1:15 remaining in the fourth quarter. Joe Flacco and the Ravens offense took over from their 23-yard line with no timeouts remaining.

On a 3rd-and-3 with very little hope of tying the game, Flacco and the Ravens managed to do the impossible by having a little skill, luck and bad football IQ coincide to make a great play. Flacco heaved up a desperation pass to Jacoby Jones into double coverage. Tony Carter had Jones underneath and for whatever reason, Rahim Moore did the same. Instead of getting behind Jones to defend him high, Moore went underneath and Jones and badly misplayed the ball. Moore made the wrong decision in going underneath Jones to defend the pass.

If Rahim simply goes over Jones, even if Jacoby makes the catch, Moore would have tackled him inbounds 30 yards before Jones even gets to the end zone and the clock runs down to the point where the Ravens have one or two plays to run off before the end of the game.

Watch this highlight video at 7:35...It's the reason why Denver lost the game...

http://youtu.be/c5cKDjeOwf4

As far as your mother goes, I'm sure she's a great mother & avid football fortune teller, but eventually the dice must roll in SW1's favor Jules!  haha 

Yeah, I was wrong on that Broncos win. I will admit it. But, Denver was up 35-28 with 1:15 remaining in the fourth quarter. Joe Flacco and the Ravens offense took over from their 23-yard line with no timeouts remaining.

On a 3rd-and-3 with very little hope of tying the game, Flacco and the Ravens managed to do the impossible by having a little skill, luck and bad football IQ coincide to make a great play. Flacco heaved up a desperation pass to Jacoby Jones into double coverage. Tony Carter had Jones underneath and for whatever reason, Rahim Moore did the same. Instead of getting behind Jones to defend him high, Moore went underneath and Jones and badly misplayed the ball. Moore made the wrong decision in going underneath Jones to defend the pass.

If Rahim simply goes over Jones, even if Jacoby makes the catch, Moore would have tackled him inbounds 30 yards before Jones even gets to the end zone and the clock runs down to the point where the Ravens have one or two plays to run off before the end of the game.

Watch this highlight video at 7:35...It's the reason why Denver lost the game...

'>

You know how it is, can't argue against mom! ;) No really though, you can't argue against my mom in person. :lol:

I agree, there is an element of luck with this Ravens team. Maybe it ends tomorrow, we'll see. I am not putting money on this game though that's for sure.

The 49ers seem like the better team to me all year of course. The Ravens though have that "We won't die" mentality.

I honestly cannot wait for this game! I hope to see a brutal defensive battle that ends in a stunner. :popcorn:

Go Captain Comeback!!

You know how it is, can't argue against mom! ;) No really though, you can't argue against my mom in person. :lol:

I agree, there is an element of luck with this Ravens team. Maybe it ends tomorrow, we'll see. I am not putting money on this game though that's for sure.

The 49ers seem like the better team to me all year of course. The Ravens though have that "We won't die" mentality.

I honestly cannot wait for this game! I hope to see a brutal defensive battle that ends in a stunner. :popcorn:

Go Captain Comeback!!

Your mom sounds pretty funny & cool there Jules.  :dancing:  Whatever happens tomorrow, it should be a great game. Given my bad luck with Playoff predictions & the exact opposite happening this year, perhaps I should publicly endorse the Ravens as SB favorites. That would all but guarantee a San Fran victory right?  :funny:  :lol:  lmao

Your mom sounds pretty funny & cool there Jules.  :dancing:  Whatever happens tomorrow, it should be a great game. Given my bad luck with Playoff predictions & the exact opposite happening this year, perhaps I should publicly endorse the Ravens as SB favorites. That would all but guarantee a San Fran victory right?  :funny:  :lol:  lmao

haha I might have already doomed the Ravens myself.

I just want a good game too. I want a fairly officiated game, let them play. And if the Ravens win please no Steelers 2005 type of SB win either......

There is also the shot of the Niners pulling a 2001 Pats in NO with a second year QB taking over then winning it all!

haha I might have already doomed the Ravens myself.

I just want a good game too. I want a fairly officiated game, let them play. And if the Ravens win please no Steelers 2005 type of SB win either......

There is also the shot of the Niners pulling a 2001 Pats in NO with a second year QB taking over then winning it all!

Medieval Town cryer voice with a bell ringing in the background: ""Hear Yee, Hear Yee! The Baltimore Ravens will be victorious in the New Orleans SuperBowl tomorrow!" There, I did it. The 49ers will now win the game.  :lol: I agree 100% Jules not poor 2005 Seattle Seahawks zebra officiating Sunday night please...

Medieval Town cryer voice with a bell ringing in the background: ""Hear Yee, Hear Yee! The Baltimore Ravens will be victorious in the New Orleans SuperBowl tomorrow!" There, I did it. The 49ers will now win the game.  :lol: I agree 100% Jules not poor 2005 Seattle Seahawks zebra officiating Sunday night please...

I think the secret lies within one Jim Caldwell. Will he be 0-2 in Super Bowls soon or 1-1? Will he make up for the last Super Bowl or will he doom his new AFC offense?

Ohhhh the drama. And oldunclemark doesn't like this game? :neener: