Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

who do you think jim Harbaugh would rather have

Coltivated

Griffin isnt fast. He is hopping around on 1 leg. smh   Bet ya 50 I can smoke him in the 40. And I am 50 in 3 months. What say you Houston?

I guess all those NFL defensive players were lying about his speed then lol. Of course he's not going to be running now...but the guy is a bonafied track star. I expect him to be fast when he comes back next season too. And he would probably still beat you in the 40, even with one leg. ;) haha

I guess all those NFL defensive players were lying about his speed then lol. Of course he's not going to be running now...but the guy is a bonafied track star. I expect him to be fast when he comes back next season too. And he would probably still beat you in the 40, even with one leg. ;)  haha

Quiz are you saying he could beat me with 1 leg tied behind his back? lol  You maybe right....

It was not ment to be a negative topic. I love what Colin is doing I enjoy watching him its entertaining. I'm just saying Jim would have prob the best insight on comparing the two. These are the stupid thoughts that cross my mind from time to time. While I agree this topic has real importance of any kind. It helps pass my time. If these topics are so boring pleas feel free not to read and or comment.

I believe the option offense will some day be diminished or at least be less implemented. But the next couple of years you better get used to it. However the designed quarterback run will be here to stay. A fast Mobil quarterback is anything but a weakness more a weapon. Growing up in pa I watched Cunningham turn it on many times. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

It was not ment to be a negative topic. I love what Colin is doing I enjoy watching him its entertaining. I'm just saying Jim would have prob the best insight on comparing the two. These are the stupid thoughts that cross my mind from time to time. While I agree this topic has real importance of any kind. It helps pass my time. If these topics are so boring pleas feel free not to read and or comment.

It's a good topic. Harbaugh would probably have the best insight. It would be really interesting to get his candid thoughts on it. Unfortunately we probably never will.

I believe the option offense will some day be diminished or at least be less implemented. But the next couple of years you better get used to it. However the designed quarterback run will be here to stay. A fast Mobil quarterback is anything but a weakness more a weapon. Growing up in pa I watched Cunningham turn it on many times. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

I think it can contInue to be used effectively for years to come, but it has to be used sparingly, and not as the staple of the offense. If it takes a defense by surprise it can lead to big gains. But in order to be effective in the NFL over the long haul, a good passing game is needed to keep the DBs honest.

How many sb's did he get?

Jim would say that Kaepernick is his QB on or off the record.

He would probably think about how Luck would operate in the 49ers offense. But Harbaugh already had Luck in his offense at Stanford and Luck never took him to the BCS title game, so Kaepernick has the advantage in taking Harbaugh to the big game.

Luck is the better passer while Kaepernick is the better dual threat, even though those margins are very slim.

This is Colin's first season actually playing, I know he practiced last year against that d and that probably helped his development significantly, but Andrew actually has more NFL starts under his belt than Kaepernick

I'm aware.  That year of adjusting to life in the NFL and working under the same system is a pretty big advantage for Kaep, though.

To be fair, there is no way of knowing if luck is smarter.

Not that it is the only or even the best measurement of football intelligence or overall intelligence,  but Luck and Kaepernick both both scored 37 on their Wonderlic (for comparison sake: Wilson 28; RGIII 24; Manning 28)

The problem with players like Cunningham and now Vick is they rely on their mobility too much. They have to develop the ability to be an accurate pocket passer first and then run when the play breaks down, OR use the occasional designed run when the defense is not expecting it. Cunningham did develop into a pass first QB, but I think he did it after his best years were behind him. Had he done it earlier when he was really mobile, he probably would have been deadly.

IMO, there have been way to many thread posted on Luck vs (....) These comparison threads are getting a tad bit old. Luck is "The Colts" quarterback. Period.