Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

cowboys at redskins thread

shakedownstreet

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Dan Bailey miss.....ever?

Please Redskins, PLEASE hang on. I don't need to hear for a week about how we should cheer for the lovable America's Team in the playoffs and that Romo is a god amongst men who should get his name up there with Roger Staubach and Troy Aikman.

Please Skins.

...and then once you get to the playoffs I really don't care where your season goes (unless you meet the Patriots in the Super Bowl then I'd be behind you 100%).

Just no Cowboys.

Please?

Mmmhmmmm, Seattle or SF, Packers would destroy both.

Not if the Packers crap D shows up. And it can show up often. I loved the Packers chances with the second seed. I am more hesitant now with them at #3.

Wow looks like the Colts D against KC.

This is true, I leave the room for a minute and skins score. Oh well, sorry Dallas.

WOW Morris...with all due respect to RG3 he might be the second best rookie in the league but he's not the best rookie on his team.

For the record I'd say the samething if Morris was on the same team as Wilson or Luck with the way he is playing tonight. 

Agree. I think Morris does not get enough credit. But, too many think you are discrediting RG3 if you praise Morris. Not true.

Morris is a beast. Thats why I have always been hesitant on RG3 as the best rookie QB this year. But, I don't vote for this stuff.

WOW Morris...with all due respect to RG3 he might be the second best rookie in the league but he's not the best rookie on his team.

For the record I'd say the samething if Morris was on the same team as Wilson or Luck with the way he is playing tonight. 

I don't think the Skins get to 9-6 just with Morris. But RG3 + Morris = 9 wins