Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

3 in 5 weeks

bobourret

Colts mistakes cost them the game, could have been the pressure created by themselves thinking they can't, or the media telling them they can't and now that is gone or said in another way that they will be used to it in any future game with the Texans because the coaching staff will keep reminding them that a mistake free game against any opponent will give them a chance to win those games! Losing experiences is good for different reasons then winning, I believe it will help them mentally knowing those mistakes cost them the game and learn from them!!!!! I tried my best to discribed my wacky thinking :}

The more I watch us play the more I think we have a good shot against the ravens.  I think we will be seeing the Texans again.  We should know that team well 

If Cincinnati wins It's last two games and Baltimore loses It's last two games.we'll be playing at Cincinnati not Baltimore

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm rooting for all the guys but I'll be pulling for the Marshall cornerback Micah Abraham from the sixth round.   You could see there wasn't much draft day action going on at his house probably because he didn't even know if he'd get drafted.   I laughed because Im assuming it was his mom 'shusshing' his little brother or someone in the background when he got the call from us if you get a chance to see it again.   Rooting for the underdog to make it.    
    • We know why, but I’m not gonna say it. 
    • Show boating doesn’t equal intensity. Nor does it equal greatness. 
    • https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2024/05/11/udfas-jason-bean-trent-pennix-provide-colts-with-unique-versatility/   Good article:   "Colts’ undrafted rookies Trent Pennix and Jason Bean bring very unique skill sets to the offensive side of the football.   “They both have versatility,” said Shane Steichen. “Pennix is a bigger guy at the running back position. Bean’s a real athletic guy that can run and make some plays. Obviously, we will have to keep diving into it and see how we use them.”"       And side bar:    Here is an article for.the other UDFA favorite  https://coltswire.usatoday.com/2024/05/10/colts-rookie-minicamp-preview-udfa-lb-craig-young/   "Breakdown: Young began his college career at Ohio State before transferring to Kansas for the final two. In total, he appeared in 49 games, including 24 starts, with the majority of his playing time coming at Kansas. Young adds more coverage abilities to the linebacker position for the Colts, with 933 of his career snaps coming from the slot, according to PFF, and has totaled two interceptions and five pass breakups during the previous two years. Young has been a very reliable tackler, missing only nine of his 108 total attempts. On special teams, Young played 352 total snaps across five different units. According to Aaron Wilson, the Colts gave Young a $20,000 signing bonus and $40,000 guaranteed.   From the Topeka Capital-Journal: “A versatile linebacker, he proved he could be reliable in a number of different roles. Whatever position he plays in the NFL, he has the athleticism to make plays.”"
  • Members

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,932

• Rolltide_gocolts

Rolltide_gocolts 208

• SSColts

SSColts 78

• lester

lester 281

• ProblChld32

ProblChld32 701

• Zoltan