Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How can they miss a call after reviewing the play?

shevz

Refs are sometimes blind and stupid

doesnt matter luck should not have thrown it anyway. he should have just taken the sack. would have prob saved us being down 10. our secondary sucks as it is and the offense does not need to help Tennessee by giving them defensive TD's also.

doesnt matter luck should not have thrown it anyway. he should have just taken the sack would have prob saved us being down 10. our secondary sucks as it is and the offense does not need to help Tennessee by giving them defensive TD's also.

i agree but it's still the refs obligation not to be completely incompetent and blind

I guess we've run out of "luck". We've had at least 2 or 3 picks called back because of bad calls so you really can't be upset by one. What you really should be saying is what in the world was he thinking throwing that ball. And another bad decision to Avery. Yes, our OL sucks and hes getting hurried, but you must protect the football.

We can't continue to win football games with a -17 TO differential.. Only a few teams have a worse TO differential and its amazing we've won this many games.

doesnt matter luck should not have thrown it anyway. he should have just taken the sack would have prob saved us being down 10. our secondary sucks as it is and the offense does not need to help Tennessee by giving them defensive TD's also.

He shouldnt but Luck had 5 seconds and 5 guys rushing after him to make a decision

Not 5 minutes and difrerent cameras to make the right call

Eh from the head on angle i dont think you can accurately say with 100% certainty that the knee was down until his hand was open and the ball was coming out. A side view from the sideline to lucks left would have been better to judge by but i never saw a replay from that side. I didnt have a problem with that call by the refs.

I think it was one of the most clearly plays and they still made the wrong call

Even a child could see that Luck had his knees on the ground

Sh

I think it was one of the most clearly plays and they still made the wrong call

Even a child could see that Luck had his knees on the ground

shocking....the guys upstairs looked at an obvious call and still blew it....

Cant blame the refs on the field..it happened so fast.....

..but the replay showed the truth clearly