Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colt Cheerleader to have head shaved in front of Crowd by the blue horse during Bills game

bayone

Megan M. has a high-profile job where appearance counts. She has looked in the mirror the past few days wondering what people are going to think

“I have no doubt,” she said, “that I’m going to lose my hair.”

You think Andrew Luck will be under pressure against the Bills? More than 62,000 people will see Megan get her head shaved by a guy dressed as a blue horse

As part of the Chuckstrong campaign, Indy’s mascot tweeted a challenge. If he could raise $10,000 in pledges by Sunday, would a cheerleader let him shave her head?

She hasn’t asked how much money has been pledged, but Megan has already planned to take her shiny head to visit children’s hospitals. You can help the cause on the Colts' website

The game plan is for a stylist to cut Megan’s ponytail after halftime. Then Blue, the Colts mascot, will shave off all her hair.

]http://aol.sportingn...recommended_2_5

Have people heard the reasons they did this? One had a famiy memeber impacted by Cancer and the other had Cancer as a child. If they want to shave their head to show support for coach great! Like the annoucers said today during the game it's amazing how much support that franchise has for their leader from not just the players shaving their heads but the cheerleaders and mascot doing it to not only show him support but raise money to fight it. We love to talk about how classly our organization is well this is living proof of just that. So let's just giving them the pat on the back they deserve.

Megan M. has a high-profile job where appearance counts. She has looked in the mirror the past few days wondering what people are going to think

“I have no doubt,” she said, “that I’m going to lose my hair.”

You think Andrew Luck will be under pressure against the Bills? More than 62,000 people will see Megan get her head shaved by a guy dressed as a blue horse

As part of the Chuckstrong campaign, Indy’s mascot tweeted a challenge. If he could raise $10,000 in pledges by Sunday, would a cheerleader let him shave her head?

She hasn’t asked how much money has been pledged, but Megan has already planned to take her shiny head to visit children’s hospitals. You can help the cause on the Colts' website

The game plan is for a stylist to cut Megan’s ponytail after halftime. Then Blue, the Colts mascot, will shave off all her hair.

]http://aol.sportingn...recommended_2_5

I wanted to see all the cheerleaders come out with razors and switchblades and shave off Blue's fur

Ok, I know her heart is in the right place and this is all for a good cause, but personally, I find this just too strange. I think I'd cringe watching that and frankly, would not care to see her like that.

I admit..I agree.,.it was hard to watch.....but everybody's happy...and I'm glad Chuck P. was there to see it...

...The Colts games seem so much more like a college atmosphere than a pro experience...I dont know why..

She should have shaved her head if they DIDN'T raise the $10,000. I thought Irsay would have come in at the last minute and and money to the pot for her not to shave her head.

Why? The whole point of what she was trying to do is raise moeny for cancer. People aren't going to donate to see her save her hair. Again it was also being done out of support for the coach much like when the players shaved theirs. I heard the Megan do an interview before hand and she said then she didn't care about shaving her head because the hair grows back and she saw this as a great chance to raise money for cancer that had hit her Grandfather i think it was. The other cheerleader they said today had cancer as a child. So I am guessing they weren't concerned about keeping their hair they just wanted to raise money to fight cancer. Again like they said on the broadcast today we have an amazing autosmophere going on in Indy with the way the team and city have ralied around our coach and this was another example of that. Let's celebrate that.

Why? The whole point of what she was trying to do is raise moeny for cancer. People aren't going to donate to see her save her hair. Again it was also being done out of support for the coach much like when the players shaved theirs. I heard the Megan do an interview before hand and she said then she didn't care about shaving her head because the hair grows back and she saw this as a great chance to raise money for cancer that had hit her Grandfather i think it was. The other cheerleader they said today had cancer as a child. So I am guessing they weren't concerned about keeping their hair they just wanted to raise money to fight cancer. Again like they said on the broadcast today we have an amazing autosmophere going on in Indy with the way the team and city have ralied around our coach and this was another example of that. Let's celebrate that.

Calm down man. I was just kidding. I was there at the game and I watched the whole thing.

I thought it was funny...but she's way too good looking to be bald...

I didnt know the 2nd girl was going to do it, to..I wonder if her parents knew..

can you imagine sitting at home....not knowing ..........and then your daughter is getting her head shaved at halftime on national TV...???

i know I would be proud of my daughter for doing something like that to help fight cancer.

Or imagine if their men did not know lol. arriving home late after a night of partying. wanting to lay next to your lady run your hands through her hair.. oh!

(Pre-bed) :dancing: (In bed) :heh: (Running hands through the hair and realizing that it is gone) :Yikes: The entire range of emotion of a clueless boyfriend lmao