Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 11/02

sb41champs

What will YOU be doing this Sunday:

1. Watching the NASCAR "Chase Race" at Texas Motor Speedway

2. Running and jumping in to all the leaves you've raked up for the past two weeks

3. Going "horse" @ Lucas Oil Stadium - pumping up the energy to help the Colts beat the Dolphins

4. Hosting yet another bonfire/weinie roast using the campaign material you've received in the mail as fuel ??

Monitoring Colts game on mobile while attending daughters dance workshop in Chicago. She is attending the workshop, I am just being a father! LOL

GO COLTS!!!! Those people are gonna freak when I jump up yelling "YESSS!" when we score in the middle of the workshop! LOL

Monitoring Colts game on mobile while attending daughters dance workshop in Chicago. She is attending the workshop, I am just being a father! LOL

GO COLTS!!!! Those people are gonna freak when I jump up yelling "YESSS!" when we score in the middle of the workshop! LOL

No ericnan, it just means that you are enthralled & jubilant over your daughter's smooth, slick, & synchronized dance moves. That's all.

The audience will think that you are the best father of the decade man! haha

No ericnan, it just means that you are enthralled & jubilant over your daughter's smooth, slick, & synchronized dance moves. That's all.

The audience will think that you are the best father of the decade man! haha

Thanks SW. I do appreciate that. My daughter is a fantastic dancer and it was an awesome time. She received many compliments from accomplished, working dancers who were instructing during the workshops. The ultimate hilarity is how accurate my statement was. As the workshops closed, the final tap routines, her last time on the dance floor with her group of newly acquired friends, after fighting the darned wifi in the hotel, and lack of 3G reception, it was here, after I had done my best for my daughter, my family, I got my little gift back! The final score popped up! 23-20 COLTS WIN!!!! Yeah, at that moment right there. I felt really freakin' good! Nothing like the final finishing detail to an already succesful and awesome weekend! Just one of those really good moments in life, ya know? Simple as it was, it was a nice reward for a properly donated weekend!(Not that seeing my little girl stand out in a crowd of VERY good young dancers wasn't reward enough) It wasn't until halftime of the Sunday night game that I saw Chuck's speech at the end. Oh yeah! GOOOOOD FREAKIN' WEEKEND!!!