Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck back in the building

Coltsfandenmark

Take it slow and easy coach! We know you are the "Feisty one." Hurricane Sandy is raging in the east....we do not need a 'whirlwind of activity' from you as yet. Your health is more important; just like our Colts friends/fans and folks in the east living through this tough storm!

We love ya...stay Chuck-Strong!!!! We need you healthy!!! :colts: :colts: :colts:

There was just a story in the last 36 hours that said Pagano is getting his 2nd round of Chemo and that he'd stay away from being any humans because he needs to stay in a sterile environment... can't risk infection...

And suddenly, a new story says he's back at the facility. Amazing.

Here's the ESPN version of the story:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8570351/chuck-pagano-makes-indianapolis-colts-staff-meeting

Stay healthy coach. Above all stay healthy. The team will be waiting for you once you've beaten the cancer.

But, even with all that.................................... Welcome back! Even if only for a few hours, welcome back!

:thmup::thmup::thmup::thmup::thmup::thmup::thmup::thmup::thmup::thmup::thmup::thmup:

That's great to hear! It seems like he is getting better day by day. Every week or so, we hear something else that tells us he is improving. Last week, he was able to leave the hospital. This week he was back in the building. This is awesome!!

Truth be told......Coach has been around football facilities since he was in diapers.....I bet being at the facility was as good of medicine as anything that science can provide......:) So awesome.

I remember when I was 9, I had a rare form of measles....I was flat on my back for weeks. All I wanted to do was get back on the baseball diamond. The first game back, I was playing 3rd base (Too weak to catch) One of the other teams players smashed a ground ball....that knocked me down. I was laughing soooooooo hard. I was just happy to be in my 'happy place:" The baseball field!!

Keep getting better every day Coach!!!