Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Addai

DILLIGAFER

We took a team field trip to the mall and he got lost from his group. Mall security is still searching for him. He was last seen in the Old Navy store heading for the pizza stand in the food court.

Let's just hope it isn't in Lafayette Square Mall.. He may be killed by an unsafe merry-go-round... Or worse...

We took a team field trip to the mall and he got lost from his group. Mall security is still searching for him. He was last seen in the Old Navy store heading for the pizza stand in the food court.

Let's just hope it isn't in Lafayette Square Mall.. He may be killed by an unsafe merry-go-round... Or worse...

Thats the same story I heard! lol

We have very safe merry-go-rounds thank you very much. And i don't like the tone in which you said "Lafayette"... lol

lol What a picture.

Old Bill Cosby routine: "We're going to the zoo, then we're going lots of places, yup yup yup yup".

Happy to report that Addai was found late this afternoon in the pet shop. Apparently he got side-tracked on his way to the pizza stand by one of the puppies in the cage, and he spent the afternoon in the booth playing with it, losing all track of time.

An amber alert was not issued.

But he did cry when they took the puppy away...

Why would this thought excite you? He is a good blocking back and good at recieving out of the backfield. If he goes that leaves us a rookie in Carter and a 2 yr veteran with little experice in Brown. Im glad that addai was retained.

I got excited for a moment. Then reality set in.

Lafayette square mall blows, Castleton, Greenwood or even Circle Center are much better. I don't think Joseph Addai would treck through LSM with all his bling on or else he could be potentially robbed. I remember hearing about all the shootings, stabbings, thefts, robberies @ that mall over the years. Hopefully now they have ludicrous security there now. I'll keep my distance. lol

I :trout: the Lafayette Square Mall!!

Lafayette square mall blows, Castleton, Greenwood or even Circle Center are much better. I don't think Joseph Addai would treck through LSM with all his bling on or else he could be potentially robbed. I remember hearing about all the shootings, stabbings, thefts, robberies @ that mall over the years. Hopefully now they have ludicrous security there now. I'll keep my distance. lol

I :trout: the Lafayette Square Mall!!

The team went there to take advantage of the indoor Go-Karts at Xscape.

They would have gone up to Fast Times on 96th street and Keystone (Cheap shill for one of my favorite places in the world there) but those Karts go too fast and scare coach caldwell. caldwell also chose xscape because they have a Whack-A-Mole machine.

That, and because the Chuck E. Cheese down on 38th street is just too dangerous.

lol

The team went there to take advantage of the indoor Go-Karts at Xscape.

They would have gone up to Fast Times on 96th street and Keystone (Cheap shill for one of my favorite places in the world there) but those Karts go too fast and scare coach caldwell. caldwell also chose xscape because they have a Whack-A-Mole machine.

That, and because the Chuck E. Cheese down on 38th street is just too dangerous.

lol

lol I've passed that Xscape several times & never even knew what the heck it was, atleast they have some whack a mole machines. I imagine they had a jolly old time playing ski ball, whack a mole, Mortal Kombat, Madden while indulging in craptacular pizza. Ohh wonder if they have an anamatronic band of animals to keep them occupied as well, lol!!