Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat Angerer.

needanoline63

They said he would be out 6 or 7 weeks. There hasn't been any word on him yet that I've heard. My espn fantasy status on him said he could be out till October, Anybody know anything?

I was at the pre season game when it happen. The word then was 4 to 5 weeks. but you know how those things can be. day to day. I believe Angerer is a warrior, when he is ready he will be out there. Go Colts

I might be completely wrong when I say this. Angerer was put on the IR during preseason, which means he the earliest he can return is week 6. However, that might be wrong and the team might not have IR'ed him. I have a feeling they did, but I'm not sure.

He was not put on the IR. If he was, he won't be on the Injury Report (that's a little trick to remember :thmup: )

They said he would be out about six weeks at the time of his injury. That means he missed the last three weeks of the pre-season and would miss the first three weeks of the regular season. That would put him back week four which is the Colts bye week. I would look for him to make his return against the Packers if their timing is right. Which would be good we will need all the help we can get in that game.

I have a confession to make to you all - I feel like I put a little curse on Pat. I had been trying to decide on a new jersey for some time as with Bracket and Clark being released I was down to only my Freeney jersey that I could wear to the games. I finally decided to get an Angerer Jersey and ordered it THE NIGHT BEFORE HE INJURED HIS FOOT!!! :( When it came I hung it right in the closet and havn't looled at it since. I am hoping that it will get it's big debut for the Greenbay Game - Come ON PAT YOU CAN DO IT!!!

I have a confession to make to you all - I feel like I put a little curse on Pat. I had been trying to decide on a new jersey for some time as with Bracket and Clark being released I was down to only my Freeney jersey that I could wear to the games. I finally decided to get an Angerer Jersey and ordered it THE NIGHT BEFORE HE INJURED HIS FOOT!!! :( When it came I hung it right in the closet and havn't looled at it since. I am hoping that it will get it's big debut for the Greenbay Game - Come ON PAT YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Oh, so this was all your fault...??? :lol: Thanks for clearing that Up. haha

I hope you can wear your new jersey soon :)

How about you un-curse him so he can return for the minnesota game this sunday!

I guess it's not just me, my last jersey was a Bob Sanders one, and we all know how that went. I thought about getting a Angerer jersey this season, but was worried I might jinx him knowing the history. The other jersey I thought about was Luck. So I guess it's say for me to get that Angerer jersey now.

I guess it's not just me, my last jersey was a Bob Sanders one, and we all know how that went. I thought about getting a Angerer jersey this season, but was worried I might jinx him knowing the history. The other jersey I thought about was Luck. So I guess it's say for me to get that Angerer jersey now.

You can pull out that Sanders jersey now - it's considered "RETRO" LOL!