Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Possible Free Agents to fill last Roster Spot

Jackie Daytona

If we do not promote a PS player to the regular roster, these guys are OL players I think we may be targeting.....

Brandon Keith, OT Az Cardinals 27, 6-5 335#

Mario Henderson, OT SD Chargers 27, 6-7 333#

Chris Kemoeatu. OG Pitt Steelers 29, 6-3 344#

Quinn Ojinakka, OT St. Louis Rams 28, 6-5 295# ( unlikely, but he was with Indy last year )

Duke Robinson, OG Tenn Titans 25, 6-5 330#

It will be someone, teams never have a roster of 52.... If for no other reason than to take a quick look at a player, they will fill it out. PS promotion at the very least, could be we are trying to pluck a player from another teams PS...... actually, that makes a ton of sense, as you have to negotiate a contract, AND promote them to your active roster for x amount of time..... we did it back when we got Mookie Johnson, don't remember if it took a few days to iron out then or not.....

look for essex to play tackle while justice is out maybe as early as this week if they feel he is up to speed and then play for reitz depending how long he is out. once the first five all are healthy essex makes and ideal 6th man with his ability to play both guard and tackle. looks like mcglynn will be the back up center as of now.

look for essex to play tackle while justice is out maybe as early as this week if they feel he is up to speed and then play for reitz depending how long he is out. once the first five all are healthy essex makes and ideal 6th man with his ability to play both guard and tackle. looks like mcglynn will be the back up center as of now.

Essex has also played Center in the NFL too.

I had Brandon Keith as my RT on Madden 12. But he went on this Injury Course, so I traded him for a 3rd Round Pick & Drafted a RT from Stanford. My line is great in the Game lol

makes you wish that it could be so easy in the real world. speaking of madden, im not liking madden 13. took away franchise play, it sucks. lol. only thing you can do is creat a player or coach and play that way.

makes you wish that it could be so easy in the real world. speaking of madden, im not liking madden 13. took away franchise play, it sucks. lol. only thing you can do is creat a player or coach and play that way.

Which is why I'm still playing Madden 12. I imported my Road To Glory guy from NCAA 12. I play SS. Me, Bethea, Vontae, & Powers are the Field Generals of the NFL lol. I have our Roster similar to how it is in Real life. Also Imported Luck, Fleener, Allen, & co. from NCAA12. Had to Trade Peyton & everyone away for Draft picks to secure Luck & his TE's lol