Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andy's Season Long Prediction Competition

Andy

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is it, the last week of our contest.  Bored in the snowstorm here so gonna just post this early.  Tricky week,  who is set in their spot or doomed for season and not playing?   Who needs a win for playoff spot or better seed?   Who plays all out and who rest players for the weeks to come?

Good luck to all my friends and foes here,  last chance to get our perfect week.

Special thanks to Andy for setting this up and tracking all the info for us all.

Hous @ Colts

Jac @ TEnn

Car @ NO

NYJ @ Buffalo

Balt @ Cinn

Cleve @ Pitts

Phil @ NYG

Chic @ Det

TB @ Atl

Oak @ SD

Ari @ SF

ST Louis @ Seattle

Kansas @ Denver

GB @ Minn

Miami @ NE

Dall @ Wash

Here's everyone's last chance to catch me for the title..Good luck to everyone, and thanks Andy for doing such a great job in taking care of this, so that many of us could have something fun, and competitive to do.

Hous @ Colts

Jac @ Tenn

Car @ NO

NYJ @ Buffalo

Balt @ Cinn

Cleve @ Pitts

Phil @ NYG

Chic @ Det

TB @ Atl

Oak @ SD

Ari @ SF

St Louis @ Seattle

KC @ Denver

GB @ Minn

Miami @ NE

Dall @ Wash

Hous @ Colts- please prove me wrong

Jac @ TEnn

Car @ NO

NYJ @ Buffalo

Balt @ Cinn

Cleve @ Pitts

Phil @ NYG

Chic @ Det

TB @ Atl

Oak @ SD

Ari @ SF

ST Louis @ Seattle

Kansas @ Denver

GB @ Minn

Miami @ NE

Dall @ Wash

will we have a playoff version

Yes  I vote yes  on the Playoff version ;)

Half the guys quit during the season, probably because they didn't pick well. Here are the standings. CF4L has a 1 win lead. 

Colts Fan 4 Life (147-73)

Jvan1973 (146-74)

Coltman51(146-74)

Shecolt (144-76)  

Andy (142-78)

MAC (142-78)

Gramz (141-79)

Susie Q (141-79)

Coltsouth (138-81)

Teganslaw (138-82)

BodaciousBryce (137-82)

Cujo (125-79)

QwizBoy (120-85)

JPPT1974 (116-72)

lucktoflleenertd (114-64)

Also, WE WILL NOT BE DOING THE PLAYOFFS! There is not point. There are 4 matchups, and most likely the leader will pick at least 3 of the 4 same teams as you.

No point in doing it. This week is the last week. Perfect week still in play. Winner playing for (probably) a bobblehead or a hat. Still figuring it out. 

Falcons @ TB

NYJ @ Bills

Ravens @ Bengals

Bears @ Lions

Texans @ Colts

Panthers @ Saints

Eagles @ Giants

Browns @ Steelers

Jaguars @ Titans

Chiefs @ Broncos

Packers @ Vikings

Dolphins @ Patriots

Raiders @ Chargers

Rams @ Seahawks

Cardinals @ 49ers

Cowboys @ Redskins

In case anyone is interested in the "final battle", here is a summary of the leaders picks (well, the people that I have a chance of catching or being caught by anyway. I think it's accurate.

Note that everyone picked the Broncos, Seahawks, 49ers, Chargers, Patriots and Bills, so those games aren't listed.

I just counted quickly and CF4L won by one over jvan1976 (both had the same score this week). Shecolt tied for 2nd with a great 13-2 week. 

Congrats Colts Fan 4 Life. There will be a nice little gift coming your way...

I just counted quickly and CF4L won by one over jvan1976 (both had the same score this week). Shecolt tied for 2nd with a great 13-2 week. 

Congrats Colts Fan 4 Life. There will be a nice little gift coming your way...

I had a 13 - 2 week, as well.   It was fun playing,  I enjoyed every minute of it.

Thanks for all your hard work, Andy,  and thanks to everyone who played.  It added even more fun to an already incredible football season.

I had a 13 - 2 week, as well.   It was fun playing,  I enjoyed every minute of it.

Thanks for all your hard work, Andy,  and thanks to everyone who played.  It added even more fun to an already incredible football season.

I definitely should have peeked over your shoulder and cheated this week lovely lady,  would have put me over the top. 

Thank you all for the warm praise...It was so much fun playing with my dear friends and family here on the Forum. I honestly never expected to win..just wanted to beat my dear friend Coltman.. :D

Its sad that football season is almost over....but at least we can all look forward to this contest next year!

Thanks again to Andy for doing such a great job in doing all of this despite his busy schedule...and to all of us who competed this year...(and Gramz..don't even think about peeking over my shoulder next year to see who I picked)... :yay:

I hope you and yours all have a wonderful, safe, and special New Year...