Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Voters Comments About Indianapolis Colts.

StewieG

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/voters-comments-about-indianapolis-colts-for-ap-pro32/2012/09/04/e7e243c0-f6e8-11e1-a93b-7185e3f88849_story.html

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (27)

Chris Berman (ESPN, 29) — Luck looks ready.

Clifton Brown (Sporting News, 30) — Easy to fall in love with Andrew Luck. Will take longer to fall in love with supporting cast.

Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 32) — New GM, coaching staff and quarterback. Taking rebuilding to whole new level.

Rich Gannon (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio, 28) — Will be an up and down year ... too much change too soon!

Bob Glauber (Newsday, 23) — More we see of Andrew Luck, more we like. A lot. Poise, arm strength, leadership. Has it all. And we think it will translate sooner rather than later.

Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 31) — Andrew Luck will become first rookie to start at quarterback for Colts since Peyton Manning in 1998.

Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 30) — Colts will put points on board. Unfortunately, opponents may put up more.

Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 29) — Besides all that raw talent, Andrew Luck has perfect demeanor to grow with this football team.

Pat Kirwan (SiriusXM NFL Radio/CBSSports.com, 26) — After watching Andrew Luck play, I think Colts could win 5 or 6 games. Wins may come in second half of season, but they play too hard to be basement dwellers.

John Lynch (Fox Sports, 25) — Hate to be flip-flopper, but Colts gain six spots because they pass eye test. Andrew Luck is real deal ... Coach Chuck Pagano has team believing. He’s got me believing, too!

Alex Marvez (Foxsports.com, 31) — Rookie quarterback Andrew Luck looks like real deal already. That should help accelerate Colts rebuilding process.

Dan Pompei (Chicago Tribune, 24) — No question Colts can be better than initial projections. Andrew Luck is ready now.

Cannot WAIT to see what the team does this season. I really think our guy's weren't going full force in pre-season. Excites me to see what Arians and Pagano will have everyone doing.

I think it is wishful thinking to say they were not going full force in preseason or they were holding back. I think it is a new team with youth and we will see a team that makes bad plays but also will pull out the future ah makers as well.

I agree with the one guy who says we will score a lot but so will the opponents. I think the defense is going to be our Achilles heal this season, right behind a suspect right sided oline.

I have a feeling he made that pick only because Peyton isn't our QB anymore. To him it's not about who we have but who is gone( which is the dumbest way to judge a team)

His logic is what got me...new GM, new Coach, new QB taking rebuilding to a whole new level. Lots of teams that are rebuilding have all three of those things being new, especially if they are coming off having the worst record in the NFL and have the top draft pick which happens to be a good young rookie QB.

Collinsworth has been picking against the Colts since at least the mid-90's... it's when he's on the bandwagon that I get nervous.

Heck he hated this team when Jim Harbaugh was the QB and the Colts were the underdogs of the NFL. He just doesn't like the Colts and it shows when he talks about them which is fine he's entitled to like whoever he wants and I am entitled to not like him!