Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Madden 13

Colts12to87

so i got my madden 13 last night and i really like are offense on it . Luck of course is a beast run and throws great on it . are rookie TE fleener and allen good blockers and good recivers . are WR all are fast and have good hands ( i like using hilton in slot cuz he burns every one hahah)

are defense is alraight (if u trade for V.davis because he is not on are team yet)and the other coners just get beat almost every play . but we play way better in zone defense than we do man (but i have never been good on madden defesnse so dnt listen to me .

has any one else got madden yet

whats do u guys think about it ?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im getting it later on today and I just might work a deal to trade Freeney and a 5th or so round pick for Vontae, I have NO clue how I am gonna manage that O Line though lol

i tride to give them freeny and a 4th round and they said they were not willing to give him up-_-

but ull love the game

Wait for the Roster Update, Davis should then be on our Roster. I don't have Madden yet, decided not to get it till later this Year.

And as far as Trading goes. You could hustle the Rams or someone out of a 1st or 2nd Round pick for Freeney. Even though I don't have the Game, I've already laid out my trading schemes.

Freeney is getting traded for a 1st or 2nd round pick (As stated above)

Once I feel like Wayne is in his last year, I'll trade him for a draft pick

FA is ALWAYS booming with Lineman so if you can keep Andrew Luck upright for the 1st season, I'm sure you'll get your O-line improved. I usually draft O-lineman. I will this year because we're set IMO on all Positions (Either that or I'm just that Good at Madden). But I'll be importing my OLB from NCAA 13 to Madden so I'll take Freeney's Spot. I'll mainly be focusing on O-line & D-line. Then once that's complete, I'll have completed the building of the Monster. 3 back to back Super Bowl Wins, here I come haha

how do u get u players from ncaa

If the feature is still there (They may have taken it out with all the chaos over at EA). But when you're in Franchise Mode & simulate the Pre-Season or get to the end of it if you play it...... a Menu box will pop up saying "Would you like to Import an Draft Class from NCAA?". Click yes, & have a saved Dynasty from NCAA on your PS3 or Xbox & it'll load it.

If you do not see this, then NCAA & Madden have parted Ways this year.

If the feature is still there (They may have taken it out with all the chaos over at EA). But when you're in Franchise Mode & simulate the Pre-Season or get to the end of it if you play it...... a Menu box will pop up saying "Would you like to Import an Draft Class from NCAA?". Click yes, & have a saved Dynasty from NCAA on your PS3 or Xbox & it'll load it.

If you do not see this, then NCAA & Madden have parted Ways this year.

thank u

They took out the feature due to the new feature they added this year called connected careers, so you can't import draft classes this year or your road to glory player.

WHAT????!!!! Seriously?!! Why would they do that? EA blows my Life lol.

Oh well, guess I'll be trading a 5th rounder to get Sam Acho from the Cardinals or his Brother Emmanuel Acho from the Browns to play OLB for me

Also of note they renamed/revamped franchise mode. It is called Combined Career mode, select the coach option to play as the whole team, or you can Play just as Luck and do a 20 year career as him. Apparently you cannot choose multiple teams for Career mode, so no single system leagues with friends. It's sitting on my coffee table still in the Plastic, darn work!

Also of note they renamed/revamped franchise mode. It is called Combined Career mode, select the coach option to play as the whole team, or you can Play just as Luck and do a 20 year career as him. Apparently you cannot choose multiple teams for Career mode, so no single system leagues with friends. It's sitting on my coffee table still in the Plastic, darn work!

They took that mode from NCAA. In NCAA you can choose to be the Defensive Coordinator Only, Head Coach, or just the Offensive Coordinator.

Wow, Madden has changed this year. Glad I'm waiting till later this year to get it

ya like

probably a 8 i miss the fantasy draft kinda wrecked it for me and the trades are hard to get sometime unrealistic but i like it and enjoy it cant wait to play ultimate team i have to wait till friday which sukssssssssss

Scale of 1-10 (10 being the Highest) what would you Rate it so far?

ya like an 8 or 9

I'm counting the minutes to get home and play it. I am all about taking a bad team and through mostly the draft and FA building a powerhouse team. I always had a hard time trading colts players that I've grown attached to or cutting them so this year I'm pretty excited to see what I can make this colts team look like in 2-3 seasons. I was kinda shocked at how low the overall ratings were for players like Allen, Brown, and Hilton to name a few. Hopefully they have a high potential rating

Tk, I did EVERYTHING to get Davis on the team even offering two first rounders and Dolphins rejected it. they won't trade for anything in the game he is one of their best players. Trade logic is better as well. I had the game since Friday.

If you got the online pass. a roster update should be coming out. Just wait for that & davis will come to us. There's no way you're getting him lol

I'm counting the minutes to get home and play it. I am all about taking a bad team and through mostly the draft and FA building a powerhouse team. I always had a hard time trading colts players that I've grown attached to or cutting them so this year I'm pretty excited to see what I can make this colts team look like in 2-3 seasons. I was kinda shocked at how low the overall ratings were for players like Allen, Brown, and Hilton to name a few. Hopefully they have a high potential rating

Just get them involved in the game. I've taken overall 68 players who were projected 1st round in the Draft (Obviously Busts) but I've made them to 80+ overalls. You just have to work with the people, if you have the patience for it lol. I use to just Cut the people from my team & find someone better. I can be a cold-hearted Owner sometimes lol

If you don't feel like waiting for a roster update, you can always manage the roster prior to creating a franchise. All trades are allowed, so anything goes.

Generally, for me, I just move key players, and trade them for nobodies who will likely not make it through the entire season on the roster. So if we have Chism, just trade him for Vontae and call it a day.

If you don't feel like waiting for a roster update, you can always manage the roster prior to creating a franchise. All trades are allowed, so anything goes.

Generally, for me, I just move key players, and trade them for nobodies who will likely not make it through the entire season on the roster. So if we have Chism, just trade him for Vontae and call it a day.

Only issue with this is you can not play a franchise with edited rosters

I noticed most of you guys have not really said anything about the basic gameplay. To me EA has always pulled the look at these shiny new features, but ignore the fact we have not really updated the gameplay at all.

I played Madden 2012 and just got so frustrated seeing QBs run around for 10 yards, stop on a dime, and fling a ball 40 yards down field with no problem. Watching my slot WR get lined up against a MLB and watch him run step for step and then with his back turned and never looking at the ball jump 10 feet and block it. The thing that gets me the most is just the basic arcade feel like you are ice skating out there.

Im getting it later on today and I just might work a deal to trade Freeney and a 5th or so round pick for Vontae, I have NO clue how I am gonna manage that O Line though lol

Omg the OL is horrible. But there defense is beast i traded for Vontae and the first game i played with them Vontae got a pick six! They dont have Freeman though. Hopefully when the update comes on friday.

When I get it , im not trading anyone, I'll make them work. I might do some depth art moves though, create my own packages.

I don't want to start any franchises untill EA gets the roster right. Especially online franchise.

Like I said on another thread. My roster was updated at 12;30am last night.

I was running the ball pretty good today vs the Jags.

My last Madden was '10 and this one is so foreign to me so far.

Which playbook do you guys like best?

Did it include V. Davis?

I noticed most of you guys have not really said anything about the basic gameplay. To me EA has always pulled the look at these shiny new features, but ignore the fact we have not really updated the gameplay at all.

I played Madden 2012 and just got so frustrated seeing QBs run around for 10 yards, stop on a dime, and fling a ball 40 yards down field with no problem. Watching my slot WR get lined up against a MLB and watch him run step for step and then with his back turned and never looking at the ball jump 10 feet and block it. The thing that gets me the most is just the basic arcade feel like you are ice skating out there.

This should give you an Idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7aJuUFKB-I