Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jake Long

YOUR GM

http://www.rotoworld...ve-sprained-mcl

Appears to have a sprained MCL. If this lingers all year, this could definitely play in our (and every other team possibly vying for him) favor next off-season. Signing him might not break the bank as much if he's coming off back-to-back injury plagued seasons. I could see Miami letting him go as a real possibility now. Fingers crossed!

Jake Long is not leaving Miami. If they lose him, there will be a riot and the city will be burned to the ground.

As a free agent he can go anywhere he wants, I doubt the Franchise him. seems everyone leavin Miami that plays football once they can!

We have Castanzo, but if we can get him, which I doubt, I think Anthony can play RT. Or he was suppose to when Ijalana was worked into a LT.

As a free agent he can go anywhere he wants, I doubt the Franchise him. seems everyone leavin Miami that plays football once they can!

Miami will give him what he wants in the re-signing period.

Jake Long is not leaving Miami. If they lose him, there will be a riot and the city will be burned to the ground.

What a debacle the Dolphins in the 40th Anniversary year of the only undefeated team.....on to "Hard Knocks" I say a sad story.....for the :dolphins:........ Edited by BrentMc11

Jake Long is not going anywhere. MIA will just tag him and be done with it if they cannot come to terms on a long term deal. You do not let one of the top three LTs in the game just walk into free agency. It is a pipe dream that we or anybody else will have a chance to sign this guy.

Now of course if they were dumb and did let him go I would kick AC out of the LT spot in a heart beat to bring Jake in.

We have Castanzo, but if we can get him, which I doubt, I think Anthony can play RT. Or he was suppose to when Ijalana was worked into a LT.

Miami will give him what he wants in the re-signing period.

when was ijalana ever going to be the left tackle?