Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I hope it's fake, it looks like crap....
  3. If you believe PFF, Paye has not peaked. Gotten better every year. And if you believe Ballard, Paye hasn’t peaked. He spoke glowingly of Paye BEFORE he officially picked up the option. Otherwise the view on Paye is only your opinion.
  4. I wonder if Simmons and Diggs will wait until after training camp to sign. The older veterans will probably try to avoid it and teams could lose players in training camp opening other possibilities. I don’t remember when we signed Gilmore. Before or after?
  5. I actually have us about $26m after draft picks are signed. Then:(not till final cut downs) $2.5m - practice squad $3m - final top 53 adjustments $9m - in season spending cash Leaves $11.5m is expendable FA funds. I don't think they are in a big hurry. Longer they wait the more the price goes down. Only 3 big needs:(well 4) Vet S - always good ones on the market throughout the season Vet CB - plenty of options out there currently Vet RB - same as safety, you can usually find a guy at any point in the season. (4)Coverage LB - but pretty sure we won't be signing one of those, just need couple of these rookies to fill the role.(Carlies, Young)
  6. It seems he does not know that the Colts already picked up Paye's 5th year.
  7. It appears that you are not aware that the Colts did elect to pick up the 5th year option on Paye ?
  8. Today
  9. I'm assuming you are talking about the mid field logo...I'm old school but think the old bucking horse logo would look cool. Horseshoe on the helmet must stay
  10. They will want to at first play 9 close to the box but we start throwing bombs and the safeties have to play deep. Pick your poison if Mitchell and Pierce work out this year. I really like Mallory as well
  11. I say we throw out Pierce, Mitchell, Gould, Mallory and JT as a line up. We aint going to block anyone but man are we ever going to stretch the field!!
  12. I think they love him as a special teams player and that is where he is valued. I could be wrong thought.
  13. Still waiting for answer to previous question .Patiently waiting. Thanks
  14. Change nothing except the numbers in the loss column. The horseshoe is to the Colts what the Statue of Liberty is to the United States of America.
  15. I just finished reading that earlier, makes the pick look even better!
  16. I get it. I am horrible for getting names wrong lol.
  17. The Colts may or may not pick up the 5th year. I think they covet Dayo because he can rush from he end and DT position. Plus, I think Dayo is steadily showing improvement where I think Paye has plateaued. The fact that they are waiting this long tells you are they are really thinking long and hard about it. If he was playing the LDE and was getting double digit sacks, it would have been picked up by now. If they do pick up his option, it is still not a ringing endorsement. They would probably think that 13 million is not that much and maybe looking at next years crop of free agents and it maybe lackluster. I just wouldn't do it but I am not the GM
  18. Brian Mason comments on A.G. https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/colts-drafted-fifth-round-receiver-anthony-gould-with-new-kickoff-return-rule-in-mind
  19. Just to clean up my previous post: I think Charlie Partridge will be an X Factor for the Colts. I am anxious to see what he can do with Kwity and the rest of the D-line. I would think that Partridge evaluated Paye and weighed in on his potential and fit with what Partridge is looking to do. Partridge is known to be able to make the complicated - simple. and that should benefit the young players especially. Partridge said in a recent interview that he thinks he can help Stewart increase his sack total. He also said he was blown away by Ballard's analysis of Raekwon Davis fit in the Colts defense.
  20. He also said Nabors would be drafted before MHJ because MHJ doesn't have elite speed.
  21. July 20th is gonna be interesting. Tyson is currently a +150 underdog.
  22. Sets the edge, stops the run. I’m glad we picked up the option. Paye, Latu, Buck, Stewart and a strong rotation mixed in. They gotta play the game still of course but this is probably the best line we’ve had in a few years.
  1. Load more activity