All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hines will be electric now that we have surrounding weapons. Mack, now with a legit guy like Ware to handle bully carries, will be healthier for the year IMO.
  3. The thing about Kawhi is. He gives you absolutely no indication of what he likes or wants. If he stayed in Toronto, I would not be surprised. If he left Toronto, I also would not be surprised. ..and he changes his ways Remember, he refused to play hurt for San Antonio last year when they badly needed him This year, he played the entire east finals on one leg. I would like to see him go to the Lakers just to get him out of the East
  4. True..and they have a problem....because this team, as successful as it was, was thrown together with guys like Hill and Lopez and Mirotic... ….Those are admirable veterans but they are limited players. The Bucks have to keep Middleton so, you're right, others have to move on..
  5. I see Johnson as more of a Z and Fountain as a slot. If I'm not mistaken, Johnson's big game last year right before he got hurt was as the Z. Though I could be wrong. Also, I see Fountain as Reich's Agholor in the slot, but a bit more athletic. Rogers puts on clinics in practice making DB's look like they're on skates, but that rarely (if ever) translated to game day. To me he is a JAG.....a reliable one, but a JAG nonetheless. The best player for the team will earn the spot. He and Pascal will have to outshine the size/speed guys that Ballard drafted since Campbell can return kicks.
  6. Lol... Well, since the Colts haven't won the division since 2014, it'd be a good place to start...
  7. That's a pretty Bold prediction, But you could be right.
  8. I agree. But I am hoping Mack can play a full season along with Ware will add some season longevity. My hope still rest on Hines more than Mack
  9. Way tougher schedule this yr. and while I can’t predict what I believe the record will be. Throwing out 10-6 or 11-5 is silly unless you say who they lose/win to I’m optimistic but mostly because of Luck./Reich Give me some one time to make a prediction on W/L
  10. Honestly I wasn't sold on Mack when we drafted him. When he got back, he kicked my doubts in the melons. He'll never be a bruiser short yardage guy, but he's a good RB who can be top 7ish. Adding Ware IMO will be huge. Short yardage, and late game punishment.
  11. I’m still thinking my way through this. But I imagine most do not think Mack has the durability to sustain a full season. Personally i I am still not sold on Mack
  12. would be disappointed to not make to the playoff without any major injury
  13. holy crap the party in the streets was amazing. I love this team and this city
  14. I think it’s reasonable to have expectations that go beyond just winning the division this year.
  15. NL Central Division standings through May 26th: Cubs 30-21 Brewers 30-24 (1.5 back) Pirates 25-25 (4.5 back) Cards 26-26 (4.5 back) Reds 24-28 (6.5 back) MVP get well. The Cubs have a 3 game series at Houston coming up. Nice measuring stick.
  16. Unless we start seeing stories early next week that McCoy is visiting Indy, I’m seriously wondering if it’s the Colts who don’t have the interest? You’d think McCoy would be interested in us... maybe we’re happy with what we have or are not interested in the asking price? Just thinking out loud.....
  17. In the above, you have one Z (TY), two slots (PC and MJ), and three Xs (Funch, Cain, Fountain). I'm good with only carrying one Z (keep in mind Rogers was his back up), and three Xs.. But at slot.... PC is a rookie, and MJ has been oft injured and hasn't ever had any real production dating back to college... Do you really think they cut Rogers after the gains he made last year, he's the only experienced TY backup, and starting returner from last year...? I know he's not razzle dazzle, but we relied on him a lot (in a lot of areas) last year.
  18. Yeah my expectations are 11-5 and an AFC Title Game appearance so anything less than would disappoint me. Not making the playoffs and going something like 8-8 or 9-7 though would floor me.
  19. It looked like Heyward called for it but some reason Bryant still went for the ball. Maybe he didn't hear him? I would keep Bryant at 3b period. Maddon loves to experiment a lot but sometimes it back fires. Keeping Yu in into the 8th irritated me badly yesterday but luckily we still won.
  20. I truly think they can do both this year (top 5 passing and rushing). On paper, there simply shouldn't be any weaknesses. QB - Luck in year 2 of FR's system OL - greatly improved last year, gelled, and in year 2 now with a healthy AC TE - Ebron plus a healthy (?) Doyle, plus Cox getting great reviews XWR - added Funch + a healthy (?) Cain ZWR - Healthy TY Slot - Rogers (who himself took a big step forward last year), and super dynamic Campbell RB - A healthy Mack PRB - added ware for short yardage, and late game pounding APB - Hines had 700+ APY in his rookie year. I just don't see much to exploit. Teams can't double TY this year while stacking the box for the run. They'll have to defend every inch of turf. And our OL isn't going to make any DL's job easy so long as Q is anchoring. If Reich is a decent coach, opposing Ds won't be able to plug all the holes.
  21. normalized for the injury, Mack would have been 5th or 6th.
  22. And here I am giving my sons teammates a hard time for not calling it in the outfield and running into each other,
  23. I think it will be a disapointment if we don’t make the AFCCG. We need to get farther then last year. It’s going to be interesting to see how this team handles the success of last year and being a favorite to win it all. This is where the high character should pay off.
  24. Good post, Chloe... While I think regression is possible I don’t think it’s likely. I think only bad injuries could lead to a disastrous season. I think it’s more likely we’d have a disappointing season than a bad season. Like, 8-8 or something close that would leave us out of the playoffs. But I think the most likely outcome is making the playoffs. The only question is how far do we go? One win? Two wins? More? This is a much harder schedule this year, so we could finish pretty close to last year’s totals. Some would be satisfied with that but others would be badly disappointed. That’s life with higher expectations. It’s a very different world.
  1. Load more activity