Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jason Witten to retire

danlhart87

Witten has always been one of my favorite non Colt players.  Actually in Dr. Ts draft contest I had the Colts drafting Witten in the first round (they drafted Clark instead) but he has been the consummate professional, hard worker and Mr. Reliable. 

Good luck in retirement... just please no more commercials with the cavemen.

On 4/27/2018 at 1:47 PM, jameszeigler834 said:

Good luck in retirement Witten you earned it.

He must not like his home life much.   He's going right into broadcasting.   i think I would enjoy my family and money for a couple years first.

I'm gonna miss him.    Very great player. 

4 hours ago, Myles said:

He must not like his home life much.   He's going right into broadcasting.   i think I would enjoy my family and money for a couple years first.

I'm gonna miss him.    Very great player. 

if you don't want to coach the broadcasting scene seems pretty ideal the money is a lot better as well. (starting out in most cases) If anything it should allow for a more flexible living style transitioning from being away from his family at times. 

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:56 PM, waka waka said:

if you don't want to coach the broadcasting scene seems pretty ideal the money is a lot better as well. (starting out in most cases) If anything it should allow for a more flexible living style transitioning from being away from his family at times. 

You do miss weekends..I;d guess...

But I think ex players miss the game if they arent involved..

This is a way to stay in it.....earn good cash and you're probably home Tuesday though Friday.

..and you get paid millions to work 8 months a year, right?

1st - Good Luck to Jason in his future endeavors. Life outside of football can and will be great for him.

2nd - My my my what a change in events for "America's team" couldn't wait to push Romo out the door for Dak, lost number 1 target and security blanket. They'll have to give Oscar the grouch Elliot "keep feeding me" the rock 600 times this year.. oh well cowboys fan.. you can thank Mr. Rodgers for ending your run at greatness..

My whole post just seemed very 90's...