Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Top 3 Graded Players via PFF (#3 may surprise you)

TKnight24

1 hour ago, pgt_rob said:

That's about right. AC had a down year, people kept ragging on him and wanting to see him gone. He's a solid player that is better than most give him credit for. Not to mention he's always healthy which is a huge plus.

I easily could be wrong,  but I thought I've read that AC had one of his bet†er years last year.

Not a down year at all.......

Can anyone confirum one way or the other?        Anyone?        Anyone at all...?

26 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I easily could be wrong,  but I thought I've read that AC had one of his bet†er years last year.

Can anyone confirum one way or the other?        Anyone?        Anyone at all...?

The year before last he did.

1 hour ago, NewColtsFan said:

He was pretty good for the most part, just gave up a couple sacks that ended up being crucial, so he got branded as having an "off-year."

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don't have the documentation but I think he started out kind of bad but improved by the last five or six games. Back to his normal steady self.