Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Houston (+ 6.5) @ Green Bay (12-4-16)

oldunclemark

1 p.m,. EST.....Jim Nantz, Phil Simms (the 'A' Team) and Tracy Wolfson on CBS

Low 30s and snowy on the almost-frozen tundra in upper Wisconsin over-under 45.5

Texas Brock Osweiler (236 of 400, 12 Tds, 13 interceptions) needs to reload after 3 interceptions last week.

Big-time WR DeAndre Hopkins (55 catches, 610 yards) needs the ball against the Packers low-rent secondary

RB Lamer Miller (211 caries, 881 yards) will be called on if it snows. But the Texans have scored only 18 touchdowns in 11 games and that dog most definetly wont hunt

Texans 'D; has allowed only 195 first downs (17 [per gem)  this season but they'll give up more than that against Packer QB Aaron Rodgers (289 of 449, 2,074 yards, 27 TDs, 7 ints)..Packers '3 amigos' Randall Cobb (54 catches, 558 yards), DeVontae Adams (58 catches, 776 yards, 8 TDs) and born-again Jordy Nelson (61 catches, 754 yards, 9 TDs) will need their cold-weather gloves this Sunday because GB isn't running the ball.

Packers have 1,080 yards rushing in 11 games. Rodgers (46 carries, 285 yards) is their second leading rusher and has 3 of their 4 rush ing TDs.

This is an absolute must win for the Packers (5-6) who are 2 games behind Detroit (7-4) with 5  to play.  there's probably not going to be 9-7 NFC wild card teams .

Detroit hosts Green bay on New Year's Day. This is not a must-win for the Texans (next week in Indy is) but eventually, some Texan is going to realize that they were being handed the AFC South before they started screwing it all up...

This is just a bad matchup for Houston. Unless they slip a 12th player on the field, they cant cover the Packers trio of  WRs and big Brock hasn't been accurate enough to shred the Packers broken down secondary. Unless the spread gets beyond 7.....Take GB and give the points

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Rodgers and Clay Matthews are both officially questionable. I really hope they play. 

They should play but it may be lower scoring like the Eagles game. I don't care if they win by 1 as long as the Packers win. :)

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am sure Rodgers will play but not sure about Mathews. If Rodgers plays I think GB will win even without Mathews. I just don't think the Texans can score enough points to keep up with the Pack.

I don't know if we can either. That's why our defense better come ready to play. We have a gimpy Rodgers and a bad Pack secondary to capitalize on. I think it'll be a good one. 

55 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

I don't know if we can either. That's why our defense better come ready to play. We have a gimpy Rodgers and a bad Pack secondary to capitalize on. I think it'll be a good one. 

Yeah who really knows about any of these games, at least the AFC South is competitive and still up in the air. It should be fun to watch and follow down the stretch.

15 hours ago, snkdy said:

Rodgers and Clay Matthews are both officially questionable. I really hope they play. 

In fantasy land....according to Packer web sites and ESPN Wisconsin

Aaron Rodgers WILL play.....Matthews might...

If Rodgers doenst play, the rest of the Packers don't need to bother showing up.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 9:02 PM, oldunclemark said:

1 p.m,. EST.....Jim Nantz, Phil Simms (the 'A' Team) and Tracy Wolfson on CBS

Low 30s and snowy on the almost-frozen tundra in upper Wisconsin over-under 45.5

Texas Brock Osweiler (236 of 400, 12 Tds, 13 interceptions) needs to reload after 3 interceptions last week.

Big-time WR DeAndre Hopkins (55 catches, 610 yards) needs the ball against the Packers low-rent secondary

RB Lamer Miller (211 caries, 881 yards) will be called on if it snows. But the Texans have scored only 18 touchdowns in 11 games and that dog most definetly wont hunt

Texans 'D; has allowed only 195 first downs (17 [per gem)  this season but they'll give up more than that against Packer QB Aaron Rodgers (289 of 449, 2,074 yards, 27 TDs, 7 ints)..Packers '3 amigos' Randall Cobb (54 catches, 558 yards), DeVontae Adams (58 catches, 776 yards, 8 TDs) and born-again Jordy Nelson (61 catches, 754 yards, 9 TDs) will need their cold-weather gloves this Sunday because GB isn't running the ball.

Packers have 1,080 yards rushing in 11 games. Rodgers (46 carries, 285 yards) is their second leading rusher and has 3 of their 4 rush ing TDs.

This is an absolute must win for the Packers (5-6) who are 2 games behind Detroit (7-4) with 5  to play.  there's probably not going to be 9-7 NFC wild card teams .

Detroit hosts Green bay on New Year's Day. This is not a must-win for the Texans (next week in Indy is) but eventually, some Texan is going to realize that they were being handed the AFC South before they started screwing it all up...

This is just a bad matchup for Houston. Unless they slip a 12th player on the field, they cant cover the Packers trio of  WRs and big Brock hasn't been accurate enough to shred the Packers broken down secondary. Unless the spread gets beyond 7.....Take GB and give the points

HELP..

...oh mighty moderator

Could you change the title here to Houston (+6.5) at Green Bay?