Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Winning Culture

spartancolt

Sick of fake fans wanting to tank in week 3 and 4…look at the perienial losers who stay with high picks..What do jags, raiders, Browns, place name here...have in common?? A losing culture.. I get the frustration but we won today because we EXPECT to win while jags EXPECT to lose!! Mind over matter. We should be ecstatic we are winners!! Like today we find a way to win!! Be proud of are culture!! Go colts!

What do they have in common? Years of poor QB play.

culture is what they have!!When Brady's + * went down what happened.. Double digit wins..if QB is the argument we should have lost today.. Not saying culture is the end all but if jax had their backup and we had are starter??? Just trying to add culture to the equation.. Don't tell me NE, Pitt,GB and those teams with good culture wud just accept a loss when there QB goes out

Is Bortles not better than MH?? Oh would you decline Bortles from backing up Luck..If culture is bogus we should have lost today..Jags killed themselves why?? They are losers! They expected bad to happen and it did! Be thankful we have a winning heritage!

You're comparing a sophomore on a terrible team to a 40 year old backup on a decent team. Yes we have been very lucky to see a lot of regular season wins, I don't think anybody is mad about that.

Is Bortles not better than MH?? Oh would you decline Bortles from backing up Luck..If culture is bogus we should have lost today..Jags killed themselves why?? They are losers! They expected bad to happen and it did! Be thankful we have a winning heritage!

Culture is bogus. Hasselbeck is better than Bortles, if only marginally.

Why did we win? Bcuz we played the Jags, that's why. Also, we slipped away with that 1. They almost made that Fg. We didn't do anything so great. This is a game ur just happy to take the W and keep it moving. I don't see any progress or changes so I'm not really 2 hype. Just very satisfied with the win. But when don't we beat our bum division?

You're comparing a sophomore on a terrible team to a 40 year old backup on a decent team. Yes we have been very lucky to see a lot of regular season wins, I don't think anybody is mad about that.

So we are a decent team all of a sudden?? Great news wouldn't know it by this forum.. Great news..We just won a divisional game with our back up QB..yet no one wants to congradulate are history as winners.. OK fine I will gladly admit to r suckiness...hmmm winners with less talent always lose while losers with more talent always win!! Got it..screw what my eyes see and what experience tells me!! Thanks for your enlightenment..culture is 100 % irrelevant!

So we are a decent team all of a sudden?? Great news wouldn't know it by this forum.. Great news..We just won a divisional game with our back up QB..yet no one wants to congradulate are history as winners.. OK fine I will gladly admit to r suckiness...hmmm winners with less talent always lose while losers with more talent always win!! Got it..screw what my eyes see and what experience tells me!! Thanks for your enlightenment..culture is 100 % irrelevant!

Um

Ok

culture is what they have!!When Brady's + * went down what happened.. Double digit wins..if QB is the argument we should have lost today.. Not saying culture is the end all but if jax had their backup and we had are starter??? Just trying to add culture to the equation.. Don't tell me NE, Pitt,GB and those teams with good culture wud just accept a loss when there QB goes out

When Brady went down they lost the division to a mediocre dolphins team. Funny, when Belichick doesn't have Brady he tends to miss the playoffs.

The Colts needed 5 quarters and a lotta luck to beat......the jags.

When Rodgers went down a couple yrs ago the packers struggled mightily.

It's difficult to build a winning culture with bad QB play.

When Brady went down they lost the division to a mediocre dolphins team. Funny, when Belichick doesn't have Brady he tends to miss the playoffs.

Yes, they didn't make the playoffs but they had an 11-5 record.  They tied the Dolphins record.

I don't think this team would have any chance at even considering an 11-5 record without Luck. 

by your analysis we should have lost today then...jags played like they expected to lose.. They had MORE talent today

Yes, they didn't make the playoffs but they had an 11-5 record. They tied the Dolphins record.

I don't think this team would have any chance at even considering an 11-5 record without Luck.

They went from 18-1 to 11-5. Quite a big drop off without a QB.

Why did we win? Bcuz we played the Jags, that's why. Also, we slipped away with that 1. They almost made that Fg. We didn't do anything so great. This is a game ur just happy to take the W and keep it moving. I don't see any progress or changes so I'm not really 2 hype. Just very satisfied with the win. But when don't we beat our bum division?

You just made my point..we won cuz its loser jags..

Sick of fake fans wanting to tank in week 3 and 4…look at the perienial losers who stay with high picks..What do jags, raiders, Browns, place name here...have in common?? A losing culture.. I get the frustration but we won today because we EXPECT to win while jags EXPECT to lose!! Mind over matter. We should be ecstatic we are winners!! Like today we find a way to win!! Be proud of are culture!! Go colts!

Personnel and execution is what puts "W's" in the win column, culture is simply a byproduct of those two variables.

I get why tanking the season would be beneficial. Fans here are hungry for a Lombardi and the media had us believing we were on the cusp THIS season. Obviously, we are not there yet, but there's still 12 more games to be played. Another infusion of young talent via high draft picks could put us over the hump.

Tanking the season would not be beneficial to Colt's brass, however. So it's not going to happen, don't worry.

I've played and coached multiple sports with winning and losing cultures..those with like experiences please post and tell me I'm wrong..however if u sit on your computer and have limited sports experience and act like heritage is irrelevant please take a recess.

We won today because we played one of the worst teams in football. Our winning culture really caused Jacksonville to have 5 penalties on our one touchdown drive that allowed us to score, our winning culture really caused Jacksonvilles kicker to miss two game winning field goals.

Yes, they didn't make the playoffs but they had an 11-5 record.  They tied the Dolphins record.

Yes, and the Dolphins were not that good. And that patriots team still had a lot of talent....although aging.

I agree with the second part...obviously.

I've played and coached multiple sports with winning and losing cultures..those with like experiences please post and tell me I'm wrong..however if u sit on your computer and have limited sports experience and act like heritage is irrelevant please take a recess.

I know karate.

Oh, and those without NFL experience should take a hike....if you wanna play that game.

I know karate.

Oh, and those without NFL experience should take a hike....if you wanna play that game.

So go to the super talented karate loser while I go to the above average karate winner and see who wins..Guess I'll bet the house on the Bengals..since they have way more talent than the pats..talent ALWAYS wins!!

I mean Boston really only had one team to be proud of before the turn of the century now they have won 13 championships including all four sports since 2000. Heritage counts but narratives can be changed quickly by winning.

So go to the super talented karate loser while I go to the above average karate winner and see who wins..Guess I'll bet the house on the Bengals..since they have way more talent than the pats..talent ALWAYS wins!!

Cool, but I never said that. I said it's hard to have a winning culture with poor QB play. Maybe you should go to the above average reading comprehension teacher. I kid....

Cool, but I never said that. I said it's hard to have a winning culture with poor QB play. Maybe you should go to the above average reading comprehension teacher. I kid....

Since I don't comprehend please help?? ALL champions always have the most talent!! Bengals 2016!! Bank it..

Wow I get it now!! After listening to posters if we go 2-32 in the next 2 years we get the best oliner and pass rusher.. We will be 14-2 two years from now..thus those bad years mean nothing too are psyche or expectations.. A 12 game turn around is easy. We have talent