Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady 4SBs

danlhart87

Tell your husband SW1 said "He's a prophet & a darn nice guy who is quite generous to boot."  ;)

I was watching NFL Total Access last night & analyst Heath Evans said he thought the final decision to throw the ball into the endzone was actually a good call. His argument was that WR Richardo Lockette didn't do enough to prevent CB Malcolm Butler from getting the perfect interference angle on him & had Lockette done so the Hawks would have won Sunday night's SB.

I loved it because he basically said Deion Sanders was full of crap when he claimed it was the worst offensive call he had ever seen. LOL! I really dislike "PrimeTime" I'll admit it. Heath Evans was more or less saying that NE believed Lynch was getting the ball, they loaded the box, & had more defenders present to stop Beast Mode than the hawks had blockers for. 

Pete Carroll planned to give Lynch the ball on 3rd down if RW was unsuccessful meaning thrown an incomplete pass. I still liked the call for the expected surprise factor & all these Pacific NW fans who are calling for Carroll to be fired are complete fools IMO. 

Thanks JJ. I have my moments.  :D

I agree that Lockette didn't do enough to shield the ball from the DB.  But I still disagree with that playcall.  While I can appreciate someone putting Sanders in his place, Heath is not much better.  He's a Pats homer.  All the analysis he does is always pro-Pats

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize you didn't address that post to me directly Yehoodi, but thank you for your kind words on behalf of my QB. I respect you Yehoodi because you are smart & extremely fair in your analysis. 

Out of admiration toward you & your Patriots...The next time INDY faces your elite football team, I won't boast or claim we will clean your squad's clock because NE always mops the floor with the Colts & we need to figure out how to not throw interceptions & not get blown off the field by the 2nd half courtesy of your organization. 

Enjoy your Lombardi parade celebration in Boston my friend!  :thmup:

Thanks for the kind words SW.  It won't be long before Luck and the Colts will be making trips to the SB.  It is just a matter of time.

As for the win, yah it been a long 10 years, glad we were finally able to secure a 4th ring.

Ya ok. So this is a little of topic but it doesn't deserve a thread of its own.... but this needs a look by everyone.

http://nydailynews.com/sports/football/patriots-coach-lip-locking-daughter-raises-eyebrows-article-1.2100711#bmb=1

I mean even the hand placement is a little creepy. Ugh...so gross.

I think it's a split second caught on film.  In real life I'm sure it was appropriate to the situation.

I agree that Lockette didn't do enough to shield the ball from the DB.  But I still disagree with that playcall.  While I can appreciate someone putting Sanders in his place, Heath is not much better.  He's a Pats homer.  All the analysis he does is always pro-Pats

Most definitely 21. I agree 100% Heath Evans has a serious man crush on Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, & Sean Payton which blurs his analysis vision like a horse with blinders on so they can only see 1 direction. 

I find it quite comical actually. He's a good analyst with no neutrality when it comes to NE. Willie McGinest is the exact same way too. But Jeff Saturday on ESPN bleeds INDY blue through & through so it happens everywhere: Broadcast bias I mean. 

The Patriots are a darn good team so I'm cool with it. As long as analysts don't drop endless praise on the Cowboys,  I'm fine with it. LOL! Also, most Foxboro fans respect INDY as an organization too. So, the NFL props flow both ways & I like that. 

Most definitely 21. I agree 100% Heath Evans has a serious man crush on Tom Brady, Bill Belichick, & Sean Payton which blurs his analysis vision like a horse with blinders on so they can only see 1 direction. 

I find it quite comical actually. He's a good analyst with no neutrality when it comes to NE. Willie McGinest is the exact same way too. But Jeff Saturday on ESPN bleeds INDY blue through & through so it happens everywhere: Broadcast bias I mean. 

The Patriots are a darn good team so I'm cool with it. As long as analysts don't drop endless praise on the Cowboys,  I'm fine with it. LOL! Also, most Foxboro fans respect INDY as an organization too. So, the NFL props flow both ways & I like that. 

haha Do not watch Michael Irvin

Thanks for the kind words SW.  It won't be long before Luck and the Colts will be making trips to the SB.  It is just a matter of time.

As for the win, yah it been a long 10 years, glad we were finally able to secure a 4th ring.

Anytime my friend. I meant every word I said about you too & I don't exaggerate. Okay, I do exaggerate when I get sarcastic, but usually that's pretty easy to spot when I do it strictly for laughs. 

Yep, Luck is on the brink of making a SB appearance provided we get him a running game & a few new defensive pieces.

Ah huh, 10 years between rings is a long time. I am genuinely happy for Tom, Bill, Robert, Vince, & Boston fans everywhere. God luck removing all that snow for a festive celebration BTW.

4 rings..Wow, that's rare air & exclusive QB country man. SpyGate is officially D.O.A. now...Bask in this Championship. NE had a remarkable season. That Chiefs loss seems like a century ago now. LOL! 

I wonder what it feels like to win a SB ring in your rookie year? Green Bay's Bryan Bulaga did it & now Jimmy Garoppolo did it. That would be sublimely surreal if you ask me. 

Anytime my friend. I meant every word I said about you too & I don't exaggerate. Okay, I do exaggerate when I get sarcastic, but usually that's pretty easy to spot when I do it strictly for laughs. 

Yep, Luck is on the brink of making a SB appearance provided we get him a running game & a few new defensive pieces.

Ah huh, 10 years between rings is a long time. I am genuinely happy for Tom, Bill, Robert, Vince, & Boston fans everywhere. God luck removing all that snow for a festive celebration BTW.

4 rings..Wow, that's rare air & exclusive QB country man. SpyGate is officially D.O.A. now...Bask in this Championship. NE had a remarkable season. That Chiefs loss seems like a century ago now. LOL! 

Thanks man, yah we are all done digging out.  It will be interesting to see how much snow is on the ground for the parade.  It is kind of poetic as its a Pats parade and to have snow around, should be fun to watch.

Some one on the radio was saying it would be cool if folks throw up snow like our fans did one time at a game.  we'll see . . .

Is the league gonna take away Brady's rings like Olympic medals for an athlete accused of doping or taking a banned substance? Absolutely not. Fans who believe NE cheated to win Championships are free to believe whatever they want, but at the end of day, Tom Brady is now a 4 time SB Champion. Nothing is going to erase that fact. 

The teeth of the SpyGate scandal have officially been neutralized forever or at least the teeth are not wolf fangs anymore more like dentures or plastic teeth now. Completely harmless. 

Anybody who screams SpyGate now simply looks jealous, envious, & petty. JMO. 

So if an organization fils to act against its own interests, despite the fact that obvious wrongdoings have taken place, it makes the people who are not mindlessly following the league like its the Pied Piper look jealous, envious, and petty? IMO your opinion is worthless. No offense but just because the league won't take official measures against Brady or the pats does not make me jealous, envious, or petty. It makes me a person who is not too dumb to see that they didn't do anything because it makes them look bad too. Speak for yourself when you talk on the matter because you don't speak for the majority of us. Another thing about opinions....well, I am sure you know the rest.

haha Do not watch Michael Irvin

Tell me about it 21. Even when Michael's not on screen, you can always hear him. Michael never learned that "Silence is golden" apparently.  :P

#88's love for Dallas knows no bounds & humility appears to be in short supply regarding his team allegiance overall. 

So if an organization fils to act against its own interests, despite the fact that obvious wrongdoings have taken place, it makes the people who are not mindlessly following the league like its the Pied Piper look jealous, envious, and petty? IMO your opinion is worthless. No offense but just because the league won't take official measures against Brady or the pats does not make me jealous, envious, or petty. It makes me a person who is not too dumb to see that they didn't do anything because it makes them look bad too. Speak for yourself when you talk on the matter because you don't speak for the majority of us. Another thing about opinions....well, I am sure you know the rest.

Have you read any of my posts concerning Deflate Gate sir? Let's review shall we...Now, these are my own statements I have made in previous threads BTW & I never presumed to speak for anyone else or the majority either. Where in the world did I claim to speak for "the majority of us" Mr. Detectacon?

1. I have said a rule violation is a rule violation like a speeding ticket. If it is proven that 11 of 12 balls were below mandated PSI air pressure levels according to NFL regulations, NE broke the rules & should pay the disclosed fine.

2. INDY got our caboose kicked in the AFC Championship Game fair & square. Blount ran all over the Colts defense & deflated footballs did not determine the outcome of that game. The Patriots earned their bid to play in the SB & there is no need to have a Championship rematch & get demolished by NE a 3rd time in the same season.

3. Just because a team was fined for Spy Gate before & lost a draft pick, it doesn't necessary mean another alleged offense is of equal proportions or magnitude to the previous infraction. Some people view the Tuck Rule, SpyGate, & Deflate Gate as a continous pattern of cheating or benefiting from questionable interpretations. Me? I view each episode as separate entities not a uniform pattern of underhanded deception. At the end of the day, you line up & beat the guy across the line of scrimmage on Game Day through execution, intimidation, & no boneheaded penalties on the field. 

4. I need to see what evidence the League shows to the public regarding deflated footballs. How many balls had a PSI problem? Was it 11 of 12 balls as 1st stated? Were all the balls tested by gauge or touch? Show me the results of INDY's ball test results too for comparison purposes. What was our PSI level on 12 balls & was that determination made via gauge or touch in each case? What's the league opinion on temperature drops? Do they accept it as a possible reason for air leakage or not? 

5. How will the league remedy this situation to ensure that no other allegation that the integrity of the game will ever be questioned again? 

6. Whether a fan likes or hates the Patriots or not, no one can deny that Spy Gate is a meaningless argument now because that organization has won another SB since 2006-2007 when Eric Mangini then the Jets HC broke the Spy Gate scandal 1st broke wide open. If you accept the premise the NE only won SBs because of illegally videotaping Rams or Panther's walk throughs, NE just proved they can win a SB without a camera or an under inflated football since the balls in the SB were watched like a hawk by league officials

Any more questions? If the Jags were accused of deflating footballs, would you even care? I highly doubt it. Why? Because INDY usually defeats them like clockwork twice a year. 

Also, please don't make the false & unfounded assumption that I speak for the masses. I didn't do it to you. Please grant me the same courtesy. Thank you. Have a pleasant evening sir. 

Yes, opinions are like caboose holes; everybody has one that's true they do. Now, if you wanna claim that I am one of those that's you're prerogative I guess. My friends know otherwise. Enough said. 

Found this list of cool stats from the Super Bowl: (number 7 is my favorite :) )

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 1: Six of the past eight Super Bowls were decided by a touchdown or less.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 2: From the start of the fourth quarter, Seattle had outscored opponents 37-13 in the postseason -- then was outscored 14-0 in the Super Bowl by New England.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 3: Seattle became just the fourth team to lose the Super Bowl despite being plus in the turnovers category.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 4: New England won the Super Bowl despite being outrushed by 105 yards and despite having a team rushing leader with 412 yards, fewest of any team leading rusher in the league during the regular season.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 5: Taking into account trades, in the 2014 draft, 10 first-round selections were invested in quarterbacks and receivers. No first-round drafted quarterback or receiver was on a Super Bowl roster.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 6: This season, when New England or Seattle won the coin flip that starts a game, they were 19-2; when losing the flip, were 10-7.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 7: Seattle's first-ranked pass defense, which held Aaron Rodgers to 178 yards passing in the NFC title game, allowed Tom Brady 328 yards and four touchdown passes.

Stats of the Super Bowl No. 8: Between the NFC title game and the Super Bowl, Seattle's pass defenders were on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 9: Seattle allowed two fourth-quarter touchdowns for the first time since September.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 10: Discounting for deliberate kneel-downs, New England scored on 16 of 32 possessions in the postseason.

Have you read any of my posts concerning Deflate Gate sir? Let's review shall we...Now, these are my own statements I have made in previous threads BTW & I never presumed to speak for anyone else or the majority either. Where in the world did I claim to speak for "the majority of us" Mr. Detectacon?

1. I have said a rule violation is a rule violation like a speeding ticket. If it is proven that 11 of 12 balls were below mandated PSI air pressure levels according to NFL regulations, NE broke the rules & should pay the disclosed fine.

2. INDY got our caboose kicked in the AFC Championship Game fair & square. Blount ran all over the Colts defense & deflated footballs did not determine the outcome of that game. The Patriots earned their bid to play in the SB & there is no need to have a Championship rematch & get demolished by NE a 3rd time in the same season.

3. Just because a team was fined for Spy Gate before & lost a draft pick, it doesn't necessary mean another alleged offense is of equal proportions or magnitude to the previous infraction. Some people view the Tuck Rule, SpyGate, & Deflate Gate as a continous pattern of cheating or benefiting from questionable interpretations. Me? I view each episode as separate entities not a uniform pattern of underhanded deception. At the end of the day, you line up & beat the guy across the line of scrimmage on Game Day through execution, intimidation, & no boneheaded penalties on the field. 

4. I need to see what evidence the League shows to the public regarding deflated footballs. How many balls had a PSI problem? Was it 11 of 12 balls as 1st stated? Were all the balls tested by gauge or touch? Show me the results of INDY's ball test results too for comparison purposes. What was our PSI level on 12 balls & was that determination made via gauge or touch in each case? What's the league opinion on temperature drops? Do they accept it as a possible reason for air leakage or not? 

5. How will the league remedy this situation to ensure that no other allegation that the integrity of the game will ever be questioned again? 

6. Whether a fan likes or hates the Patriots or not, no one can deny that Spy Gate is a meaningless argument now because that organization has won another SB since 2006-2007 when Eric Mangini then the Jets HC broke the Spy Gate scandal 1st broke wide open. If you accept the premise the NE only won SBs because of illegally videotaping Rams or Panther's walk throughs, NE just proved they can win a SB without a camera or an under inflated football since the balls in the SB were watched like a hawk by league officials

Any more questions? If the Jags were accused of deflating footballs, would you even care? I highly doubt it. Why? Because INDY usually defeats them like clockwork twice a year. 

Also, please don't make the false & unfounded assumption that I speak for the masses. I didn't do it to you. Please grant me the same courtesy. Thank you. Have a pleasant evening sir. 

Yes, opinions are like caboose holes; everybody has one that's true they do. Now, if you wanna claim that I am one of those that's you're prerogative I guess. My friends know otherwise. Enough said. 

1. If its a simple rule violation than why have it as a rule at all? Just a slap on the wrist for the repeat offenders huh? Would you teach your 8 year old son (figuratively if you don't have one) that its okay to violate a minor rule to win?

2. While it may be true that we could not stop the run you should read the study by a statistician that shows how increadebly rare the pats fumble a ball (Hint: according to his study its like 1/16,000+....a far cry from how often the rest of the league fumbles).

3. If you honestly believe that being caught multiple times for cheating by the same team, with the same head coach, and all resulted in SB wins are not connected than I have a bridge to sell you.

4. Is this a serious statement? "The evidence the league shows?" Do you mean the same league that destroyed the last evidence of the pats cheating? Would that be the same league that denied ever seeing the Ray Rice tape? You certainly cannot mean that league can you? Furthermore, why would the league come out and say that 11 of 12 were under inflated and that all 12 Colts balls were fine if it was simply a "squeeze" test? Use some common sense. Of course they were tested with a gauge or the league would have never said that they were under. Finally, air temperature? Because the air temperature is a pats fan and only wanted the pats balls to drop and not the Colts. That makes perfect sense. I wonder if the air temperature also has a Boston accent.

5. There will be no remedy. The integrity of the league and the pats organization is gone. 

6. Cheating, no matter how severe you feel that it may or may be, is still cheating. Period. This is the NFL. Big boys play here. The real deal. If you can't play the game without cheating or manipulating the rules to your benefit than you have no business running with the big dogs in the first place. Oh, and yes, they have won another Super Bowl. Surprisingly it has come at the end of another cheating scandal. Hmmm, imagine that!

When you say, "No one can deny"... that is a comment in which you speak for everyone. If it was your intention not to appear to be speaking for everyone than I would suggest using a statement more along the lines of, "Most people probably...or....I feel that." 

1. If its a simple rule violation than why have it as a rule at all? Just a slap on the wrist for the repeat offenders huh? Would you teach your 8 year old son (figuratively if you don't have one) that its okay to violate a minor rule to win?

2. While it may be true that we could not stop the run you should read the study by a statistician that shows how increadebly rare the pats fumble a ball (Hint: according to his study its like 1/16,000+....a far cry from how often the rest of the league fumbles).

3. If you honestly believe that being caught multiple times for cheating by the same team, with the same head coach, and all resulted in SB wins are not connected than I have a bridge to sell you.

4. Is this a serious statement? "The evidence the league shows?" Do you mean the same league that destroyed the last evidence of the pats cheating? Would that be the same league that denied ever seeing the Ray Rice tape? You certainly cannot mean that league can you? Furthermore, why would the league come out and say that 11 of 12 were under inflated and that all 12 Colts balls were fine if it was simply a "squeeze" test? Use some common sense. Of course they were tested with a gauge or the league would have never said that they were under. Finally, air temperature? Because the air temperature is a pats fan and only wanted the pats balls to drop and not the Colts. That makes perfect sense. I wonder if the air temperature also has a Boston accent.

5. There will be no remedy. The integrity of the league and the pats organization is gone. 

6. Cheating, no matter how severe you feel that it may or may be, is still cheating. Period. This is the NFL. Big boys play here. The real deal. If you can't play the game without cheating or manipulating the rules to your benefit than you have no business running with the big dogs in the first place. Oh, and yes, they have won another Super Bowl. Surprisingly it has come at the end of another cheating scandal. Hmmm, imagine that!

When you say, "No one can deny"... that is a comment in which you speak for everyone. If it was your intention not to appear to be speaking for everyone than I would suggest using a statement more along the lines of, "Most people probably...or....I feel that." 

Okay, let's break down your post point by point shall we...

1. What does your 8 year old son have to do with anything? It's nice that you want to teach him values, morals, & an appropriate code of conduct to guide his behavior in society which is admirable no doubt, but how is that relevant to the subject matter we are currently discussing? It's not. If I get pulled over for speeding & that is the only violation that I can be proven of breaking, can I be arrested or fined for say drug possession if no narcotics are found? Nope. Here's my point: If NE is punished by the league, they can only be disciplined under the current rule book for what violations can actually be proven once the investigation is concluded. That's how the real world works sir. 

2. You can give me all the scientific & empirical studies you want about PSI air pressure & the fumble likelihood based on too much or too light air pressure you so desire, but at the end of the day fumbles have more to do with LB hits dislodging the ball or QB/RB exchange mishaps than deflated footballs. NE could have beaten INDY soundly carrying a cannonball in the AFC Championship Game. If the score in the Championship Game was only a difference of 3-7 points as the final outcome, you'd have a valid argument about an unfair competitive advantage sir, but given the lopsided final score, it's hard to make that claim without looking petty & jealous. A dominating loss will always be a dominating loss no matter what. Just accept it & move on. 

3. So execution on the field by players & determining the best matchups scheme wise have no bearing on SB outcomes at all huh? So any team that lost to NE between 2006-2014 should just be awarded victories now simply because you think alleged cheating automatically guarantees a victory? Give me a break. NFL games always come down to execution, blocking, tackling, alignment & assignment issues sir. 

4. If you believe that the League destroyed evidence in Spy Gate to protect the Patriots from embarrassment channel your venom at the right person Roger Goodell not Bill Belichick or Robert Kraft. Let's wait for Ted Wells to complete his investigation 1st. Yes, we all read reports & heard NFL insiders say that 11 of 12 footballs were deflated that's true. I just need to see the findings in complete context. I take nothing at face value. Throw all your cards on the table & show me what you found out. I don't make sweeping conclusions before all the evidence is in. Now, if you want to jump to conclusions, be my guest sir. "I wonder if the air temperature also has a Boston accent."

5. A difference in air pressure is going to compromise the integrity of an entire organization? LOL! No, you pay the fine & move on. To return to my speeding ticket violation example, according to that logic, if I get a ticket for going 20 MPH over the posted speed limit, I 'm a criminal lock me up. Spy Gate would be different if the tapes were not burned, but that's on Roger Goodell not Bill Belichick. 

6. "Yes, they have won another Super Bowl. Surprisingly it has come at the end of another cheating scandal. Hmmm, imagine that!" Depleted air pressure won the Patriots the SB when the footballs were heavily guarded eh? Do you realize how lame that argument sounds sir?

The AFC Championship Game score was what again? Oh yeah, 45-7. Clearly, the Colts had the Patriots on the ropes.  haha

Am I holding a gun to your head? Am I putting you under hypnosis to believe exactly what I want you to believe? Are you not capable of your own independent thoughts? With all due respect sir, I do not possess those powers of persuasion. I'm not a superhero. You have your perspective on the Patriots & I have mine. Have a nice day. 

Thanks man, yah we are all done digging out.  It will be interesting to see how much snow is on the ground for the parade.  It is kind of poetic as its a Pats parade and to have snow around, should be fun to watch.

Some one on the radio was saying it would be cool if folks throw up snow like our fans did one time at a game.  we'll see . . .

Enjoy the parade today Yehoodi. It's difficult to win 1 Lombardi trophy let alone 4 of them. I always enjoy watching victory parades even if it's not the Colts because it means that all that hard work & sweat paid off. To quote Bill Pacels "This is why you lift all those weights!" Congratulations Patriots Nation! 

I even watched Cowboys SB parades in the early 90's too because as much as I dislike that organization they deserved to be respected for the NFL glory & immortality in sports lore they accomplished. I'm glad the powers that be finally wised up & put a 5 time SB Champion in the hall named Charles Haley too. It's long overdue. I can detest a team overall & give them their just dues BTW. 

At any rate, I'm happy for Tom Brady & Vince Wilfork. 

Okay, let's break down your post point by point shall we...

1. What does your 8 year old son have to do with anything? It's nice that you want to teach him values, morals, & an appropriate code of conduct to guide his behavior in society which is admirable no doubt, but how is that relevant to the subject matter we are currently discussing? It's not. If I get pulled over for speeding & that is the only violation that I can be proven of breaking, can I be arrested or fined for say drug possession if no narcotics are found? Nope. Here's my point: If NE is punished by the league, they can only be disciplined under the current rule book for what violations can actually be proven once the investigation is concluded. That's how the real world works sir. 

2. You can give me all the scientific & empirical studies you want about PSI air pressure & the fumble likelihood based on too much or too light air pressure you so desire, but at the end of the day fumbles have more to do with LB hits dislodging the ball or QB/RB exchange mishaps than deflated footballs. NE could have beaten INDY soundly carrying a cannonball in the AFC Championship Game. If the score in the Championship Game was only a difference of 3-7 points as the final outcome, you'd have a valid argument about an unfair competitive advantage sir, but given the lopsided final score, it's hard to make that claim without looking petty & jealous. A dominating loss will always be a dominating loss no matter what. Just accept it & move on. 

3. So execution on the field by players & determining the best matchups scheme wise have no bearing on SB outcomes at all huh? So any team that lost to NE between 2006-2014 should just be awarded victories now simply because you think alleged cheating automatically guarantees a victory? Give me a break. NFL games always come down to execution, blocking, tackling, alignment & assignment issues sir. 

4. If you believe that the League destroyed evidence in Spy Gate to protect the Patriots from embarrassment channel your venom at the right person Roger Goodell not Bill Belichick or Robert Kraft. Let's wait for Ted Wells to complete his investigation 1st. Yes, we all read reports & heard NFL insiders say that 11 of 12 footballs were deflated that's true. I just need to see the findings in complete context. I take nothing at face value. Throw all your cards on the table & show me what you found out. I don't make sweeping conclusions before all the evidence is in. Now, if you want to jump to conclusions, be my guest sir. "I wonder if the air temperature also has a Boston accent."

5. A difference in air pressure is going to compromise the integrity of an entire organization? LOL! No, you pay the fine & move on. To return to my speeding ticket violation example, according to that logic, if I get a ticket for going 20 MPH over the posted speed limit, I 'm a criminal lock me up. Spy Gate would be different if the tapes were not burned, but that's on Roger Goodell not Bill Belichick. 

6. "Yes, they have won another Super Bowl. Surprisingly it has come at the end of another cheating scandal. Hmmm, imagine that!" Depleted air pressure won the Patriots the SB when the footballs were heavily guarded eh? Do you realize how lame that argument sounds sir?

The AFC Championship Game score was what again? Oh yeah, 45-7. Clearly, the Colts had the Patriots on the ropes.  haha

Am I holding a gun to your head? Am I putting you under hypnosis to believe exactly what I want you to believe? Are you not capable of your own independent thoughts? With all due respect sir, I do not possess those powers of persuasion. I'm not a superhero. You have your perspective on the Patriots & I have mine. Have a nice day. 

:giveup: I can no longer deal with the lack of rational thought. I can keep :deadhorse: and  :poke: until we start really  :slapfight: . I don't want to  :troll:  any longer so...    :hippies: Have a good evening.

:giveup: I can no longer deal with the lack of rational thought. I can keep :deadhorse: and  :poke: until we start really  :slapfight: . I don't want to  :troll:  any longer so...    :hippies: Have a good evening.

So, just because I said that I prefer for the Ted Wells investigation to conclude & show the world it's findings that makes me a troll Mr. Detectacon? I find that funny coming from an individual with 50 posts on this site as opposed to say my 15,000 plus posts. True, the amount of replies on a site isn't necessarily indicative of wisdom, knowledge, or authority I will admit, but I think a rookie on this forum should be careful who you refer to as a troll.

Again, did I coerce you to subscribe to everything I wrote regarding the Patriots & deflate gate? No, you are free to believe whatever your heart so desires sir.  Just because I have a different point of view than you do regarding this controversy, it doesn't mean that I possess in your sweeping generalization "the lack of rational thought."  

If the investigation finds that the NE Patriots are not responsible for PSI air pressure differences in 11 of 12 footballs, will your world shatter into a millions pieces? What will you say your son then? If a PSI violation is confirmed, the Patriots organization pays the allotted fine amount & football as we know it marches on does it not? 

Yes, we disagree here on 1 fundamental point: Let's wait until all the evidence is disclosed before individuals collectively decide the Patriots innocence or guilt in this controversy shall we. TBH, you remind me of a person who is convinced that a heinous crime has been committed before due process has been carried out that if the final verdict handed down does not suit your beliefs, you will quote word for word any dissenting opinion to the verdict. Now, that is your right. However, dissenting opinions are not going to change the final ruling no matter how much you'd love it [the dissenting opinion] to do just that. 

I look forward to debating other issues with you respectfully in the future. I'm sure we can find topics that we agree upon as the months progress. 

Found this list of cool stats from the Super Bowl: (number 7 is my favorite :) )

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 1: Six of the past eight Super Bowls were decided by a touchdown or less.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 2: From the start of the fourth quarter, Seattle had outscored opponents 37-13 in the postseason -- then was outscored 14-0 in the Super Bowl by New England.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 3: Seattle became just the fourth team to lose the Super Bowl despite being plus in the turnovers category.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 4: New England won the Super Bowl despite being outrushed by 105 yards and despite having a team rushing leader with 412 yards, fewest of any team leading rusher in the league during the regular season.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 5: Taking into account trades, in the 2014 draft, 10 first-round selections were invested in quarterbacks and receivers. No first-round drafted quarterback or receiver was on a Super Bowl roster.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 6: This season, when New England or Seattle won the coin flip that starts a game, they were 19-2; when losing the flip, were 10-7.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 7: Seattle's first-ranked pass defense, which held Aaron Rodgers to 178 yards passing in the NFC title game, allowed Tom Brady 328 yards and four touchdown passes.

Stats of the Super Bowl No. 8: Between the NFC title game and the Super Bowl, Seattle's pass defenders were on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 9: Seattle allowed two fourth-quarter touchdowns for the first time since September.

Stats Of The Super Bowl No. 10: Discounting for deliberate kneel-downs, New England scored on 16 of 32 possessions in the postseason.

Here's my favorite:

Apparently, no QB had ever thrown an INT at the 1-yd line the entire season until that game.

So, just because I said that I prefer for the Ted Wells investigation to conclude & show the world it's findings that makes me a troll Mr. Detectacon? I find that funny coming from an individual with 50 posts on this site as opposed to say my 15,000 plus posts. True, the amount of replies on a site isn't necessarily indicative of wisdom, knowledge, or authority I will admit, but I think a rookie on this forum should be careful who you refer to as a troll.

Again, did I coerce you to subscribe to everything I wrote regarding the Patriots & deflate gate? No, you are free to believe whatever your heart so desires sir.  Just because I have a different point of view than you do regarding this controversy, it doesn't mean that I possess in your sweeping generalization "the lack of rational thought."  

If the investigation finds that the NE Patriots are not responsible for PSI air pressure differences in 11 of 12 footballs, will your world shatter into a millions pieces? What will you say your son then? If a PSI violation is confirmed, the Patriots organization pays the allotted fine amount & football as we know it marches on does it not? 

Yes, we disagree here on 1 fundamental point: Let's wait until all the evidence is disclosed before individuals collectively decide the Patriots innocence or guilt in this controversy shall we. TBH, you remind me of a person who is convinced that a heinous crime has been committed before due process has been carried out that if the final verdict handed down does not suit your beliefs, you will quote word for word any dissenting opinion to the verdict. Now, that is your right. However, dissenting opinions are not going to change the final ruling no matter how much you'd love it [the dissenting opinion] to do just that. 

I look forward to debating other issues with you respectfully in the future. I'm sure we can find topics that we agree upon as the months progress. 

I see that I am now dealing with one of these self righteous users who believe that they are above me due to post count. I have news for you. Your 15,000 posts does not mean that you cannot be a troll. It only means that you may have far more experience at it. You can continue your tirade on how I have dissenting opinions all you want. Just because you can't prove something does not mean that it did not happen. You can call me a conspiracy theorist if you would like. The fact is that it is more accurate a statement than you will ever know. There is also the simple underlying issue here. The New England Patriots are proven cheaters. Have you even looked at all of the evidence that is out there? Im not just talking about what the league has said. They are a biased party in all of this. Im talking about things like the press conferences given by Bilicheck and Brady. Did you pay attention to what they said? Brady said, "I don't FEEL like I cheated." Why not just say, "I did not cheat" if he in fact did nothing wrong? Not to mention the endless passing of the buck by him and Bill. These guys know exactly what happened. If you would open your eyes and see past what they want you to see than you might understand. 

The sad part is the, "It's not what you know. It's what you can prove" mentality here. I am sure you are also one of these people that is convince that Super Bowl ring count is the only factor in determining greatness. Of course that is my opinion based off of what I have seen so far. What you're failing to realize about this "simple rule violation" is that it's bigger than that. What is the incentive to follow the rules if a petty fine is given? A lot of people would pay a few hundred thousand or a draft pick if it helped them get a Lombardi. You're seeing it at face value. If it was the first offense than sure, fine them. But it's not. It's a continuing trend with that team and if it continues to happen that why even play by any of the rules? It goes to the integrity of the game. You don't get it Sir, Mr. SW1; (I love how you try to use those in suck a condescending way btw...lol).

So, I am going to bow out of this gracefully while you work toward your 16,000th post letting everyone know how great you are because you are not afraid to tell a team that you supposedly dislike that they are great for winning another Lomardi*. I agree that that is an admirable quality. But letting everyone know that you possess that quality pretty much cancels it out. Have fun on your high horse and try not to step on us little was with just a few posts my friend.