3.93.TRADE DOWN with Tampa Bay to pick 106 and PICK UP there Pick at 129

4.106 Jamil Douglas T/G Arizona State

4.129.Austin Hill WR Arizona

5.157.Jeff Luc ILB Cincinnati

6.189.James Castleman DT/NT Oklahoma State

6.192.Venrick Mark Scat Back West Texas A&M

7.219.Terry Williams DT/NT East Carolina

7.221.Nick Boyle TE Delaware

I love the first two picks. I mean if we could pull that off I would be extremely happy. The only thing I would do different would be at WR. I'd want a bigger, faster, more athletic guy like Vince Mayle or Deontay Greenberry in the 4th. Beasley and Prewitt would give us two instant starters on D, and both would improve our D from day 1 most likely. I think Beasley is the closest to being a sure thing among all the OLB/DE prospects, and I think he could easily have double digit sacks his rookie year. I just don't know if he'd be there at 29, but nice mock bro. I'm going to do my first one here pretty soon.

Why the Nick Boyle pick?

Coby,Dwayne and Doyle all 3 will be FA's next year, Fleener will be back, Allen probably as well, Not sure about Doyle so I thought draft a blocking TE late who can catch a little bit who has some athleticism would be along the lines of Grigsons strategy here, Doesn't have to be a TE of course, Could be a Tackle or Guard or something

We trade our 3rd for an early 4th and 5th (106-129). I like it.

Good news, you left out the Colts 4th(#125), fortunately you get one more selection. May I suggest a RB (Cobb/ajayi/Johnson)?

Ajayi just don't impress me really, Cobb I like but not as a Scat Back, Ill have to familiarize myself more with Johnson

What's the reasoning behind taking Beasley in the 1st? He's already a questionable pass rusher, so I doubt he could play SAM. Just curious as to what the long term plans for him would be.

Questionable pass rusher? What in the world? He is a playmaker, He can rotate with Mathis who is coming off a serious injury given that he is a speed rusher, Then when Mathis retires within the next couple years or less take his place, He could also learn SAM to as he gained strength, He is more then athletic enough to drop back in Zone

Questionable pass rusher?    I thought pass rushing was his specialty?

Most reports are saying his only advantage is speed. He's a  pure speed rusher who yes, has explosion off the ball, but offers next to nothing else. Most sites will also tell you that he's undersized and plays light. He's only 135 pounds and about 6'2", which I'm sure he'll be closer to 6'1" at combine measurements. It doesn't matter if Mathis, Dumerville, and others are undersized too. The NFL is changing. Lineman are more athletic, which means you'll need more than just speed to win on the edge nowadays.

He can't thrive in a 3-4 system. He's probably a 4-3 weakside OLB at best.

Most reports are saying his only advantage is speed. He's a  pure speed rusher who yes, has explosion off the ball, but offers next to nothing else. Most sites will also tell you that he's undersized and plays light. He's only 135 pounds and about 6'2", which I'm sure he'll be closer to 6'1" at combine measurements. It doesn't matter if Mathis, Dumerville, and others are undersized too. The NFL is changing. Lineman are more athletic, which means you'll need more than just speed to win on the edge nowadays.

I agree. Very Cato June or Malcolm Smith-like.

135lbs? Im going to assume you either typo'd or all those sites did, He is light but he aint a little boy....speed still wins on the edge with a refined pass rush rep just ask Robert Mathis

135lbs? Im going to assume you either typo'd or all those sites did, He is light but he aint a little boy....speed still wins on the edge with a refined pass rush rep just ask Robert Mathis

Yeah that's supposed to be 235, good catch. But I've heard some sites say he's closer to 225 even. And he can only add but so much weight at the next level.

But it's speed, power, and technique that wins on the edge. Not saying the kid will bust, but he's a 4-3 guy, not a 3-4 edge rusher.

1.29.Vic Beasley Rush Linebacker Clemson

2.61.Cody Prewitt S Ole Miss

3.93.TRADE DOWN with Tampa Bay to pick 106 and PICK UP there Pick at 129

4.106 Jamil Douglas T/G Arizona State

4.129.Austin Hill WR Arizona

5.157.Jeff Luc ILB Cincinnati

6.189.James Castleman DT/NT Oklahoma State

6.192.Venrick Mark Scat Back West Texas A&M

7.219.Terry Williams DT/NT East Carolina

7.221.Nick Boyle TE Delaware

Like it but would get later round OG

And would still need to get a starter at RG in FA

Yeah that's supposed to be 235, good catch. But I've heard some sites say he's closer to 225 even. And he can only add but so much weight at the next level.

But it's speed, power, and technique that wins on the edge. Not saying the kid will bust, but he's a 4-3 guy, not a 3-4 edge rusher.

Rudy. Rudy rudy

Coby,Dwayne and Doyle all 3 will be FA's next year, Fleener will be back, Allen probably as well, Not sure about Doyle so I thought draft a blocking TE late who can catch a little bit who has some athleticism would be along the lines of Grigsons strategy here, Doesn't have to be a TE of course, Could be a Tackle or Guard or something

I wouldn't count on drafting a TE remember we have Swoope warming up