Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Delano Howell to possibly keep roster spot on 53-Man Roster

TKnight24

@HolderStephen: Still nothing definitive on Delano Howell. I can only assume they keep him on the active roster for now and keep working through it.

This would be foolish if the coaches actually do this. Howell probably isn't gonna play with a neck injury as serious as it is. If they keep him but he's not playing, someone who's healthy and deserves a spot may get cut.

:colts:

I think it would be better to just out him on IR and snatch someone who can actually contribute. I like Will Hill.. Someone who could possibly come in after his suspension and contribute immediately if Landry and Adams aren't doing their jobs.

Will Hill is on the Ravens right?

Neck injury like Bradshaw had

Talks that it was career ending but confirmed it's not. But still it's a serious one. He needs to be IR'd

There are a lot of possible injuries to your neck was wondering if it was nerve , disk , or something else .

There are a lot of possible injuries to your neck was wondering if it was nerve , disk , or something else .

They haven't said, they've been all top secret with this injury. But anything that's even being considered that it could end your career is serious in my eyes

IR him

They haven't said, they've been all top secret with this injury. But anything that's even being considered that it could end your career is serious in my eyes

IR him

First, who even started the rumor that it could be career threatening? Second, I'd rather wait until an actual doctor gives an actual diagnosis before considering putting him on IR.