Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PrincetonTiger

Surprise player

17 posts in this topic

In your opinion What little known player had a great game Sunday?

Lawrence Guy

Yeah! That GUY!!!!

I think Conner is vastly underrated at a tackler too....especially against the run (Sorry PT....had to get off topic a little.)

3 people like this

can we consider TY?

Tevaseau was ok i think. and Butler got another INT ...dunno why but cassius starts instead of him.

and in no way am i saying Butler is an all pro i think they are bouth mediocre but i kinda like Butler more

Butler had it going, thats for sure

IMO Butler isn't a surprise, he has talent.. He needs time and practice and he will show his value.

Cassius Vaugh had a pretty good game, right?

yes especially in the 2nd half

1 person likes this

Man, I was really liking what I saw from Lawrence Guy...He was making great tackles for loss, was agressive and hes a ROOKIE

2 people like this

He had a nice 28 minutes of football.......someone mentioned this wearing 32.....I think FJC....I cringed. If these guys keep working with Roy Anderson and Mike Gillhamer they will continue to improve.....

I said at the beginning of the season we have some teachers on this staff. Just think if Pagano had stayed healthy. :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe:

I remember watching Stevie Brown on special teams for us last year and commenting that he was down the field first on every special teams play.....he lasted about 3 or 4 games and was released. How is that working for the Giants now? (My inner Dr Phil came out :)) 7 INTs?????

3 people like this

1 out of 35 ain't bad. Lol

He was pretty awful the first half... 2nd half? Very good.

tevaseau and lefeged have both earned the right to start the rest of the season.

tevaseau and lefeged have both earned the right to start the rest of the season.

I agree and have said for awhile that Tevaseu is the better NT over Mookie. He has been very stout all season when he's played.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Bates as a ILB?
      Yeah I'm getting the feeling you are right here. It's a mistake to draft a O-Lineman for the future IMO, but hopefully Luck is ok. Just never been much of a fan or Reitz and Thornton, and I don't know how good Good is going to be. Little nervous and was excited for the Clark pick. O-Line is difficult to learn for sure, I guess Mewhort was kind of an exception to the rule?
    • Bates as a ILB?
      Thank you.    Agreed.     I like the kids,  I just don't think they'll do much for the Colts in 2016.   But I see them playing a major roll,  perhaps even starting in 2017.     They both have very high ceilings.    Loads of talent.   But they both need polishing.    Lots of polishing.    It's going to take time.   I repeat,   I like both kids.    I just wouldn't expect much help from either this year.    But 2017?    Look out!    
    • Bates as a ILB?
      Luck will survive because the line will be much better.   A -- Kelly will start and he will help the line tremendously.   B -- Thornton, Good and Reitz will improve tremendously under Philbin   C -- As a result of A and B, the line will improve.   Hey,  I could be wrong,  but everyone seems to agree that while Clark has fantastic physical tools,  his game is raw and unrefined and he's going to need a ton of work to get to a starting level.    I don't see it happening his rookie year.    I hope it happens for him in year two.   One last thought....  last year, Arizona drafted OT Humphries (forget his first name) and they sat him the entire season.    He didn't even dress for a single game.    That was the plan all along.    Humphries wasn't ready and he came from Florida.     But Arians said most college lineman -- even the best ones -- just aren't ready for the NFL level of competition.     Humphries may start this year.    But he played zero snaps last year.     A lineman like Clark not playing much his rookie year is not as strange as it sounds.
    • Bates as a ILB?
      Let's assume that the FO doesn't seriously believe that the team is in a shape for a deep SB this year, but very well could be next year after hopefully getting some top pass rush in the 2017 draft. Then it makes more sense. Not saying that is the case, but it certainly is a possibility. Just something to think about.  
    • Bates as a ILB?
      Completely Agree with you on Green just so you don't think I'm being ridiculous. He's very raw and Adams and Geathers are going to start over him while he learns. He'll play ST's for a year and maybe 15 snaps a game for Adams and Geathers when they come out. I don't see how Clark can't start if he is good enough, and I honestly don't see how you think Luck will survive another year with Good, Reitz and Thorton starting over Clark. None of them are starter material. You can say all you want about Clark being raw, but those guys will get Luck Killed. If Clark struggles to adapt to our system, don't start him, but I just don't see him being worse than Good, Reitz and Thornton. Maybe Reitz is better, but you grow with experience, and I think that's where we differ on this, is that you think Our current right side is better than Clark. If Clark shows promise in training camp, I think you have to start him. This isn't a WR, Luck was hurt last year and you have to protect your franchise QB.   Also, if Clark does sit for a year, then I don't know what Grigs was thinking either drafting a project. It would be a very irresponsible move when we need the protection now.
  • Topics

• Welcome New Members

• Members

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.