Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PrincetonTiger

Surprise player

17 posts in this topic

In your opinion What little known player had a great game Sunday?

IND_The Catch_728x90

Lawrence Guy

Yeah! That GUY!!!!

I think Conner is vastly underrated at a tackler too....especially against the run (Sorry PT....had to get off topic a little.)

3 people like this

can we consider TY?

Tevaseau was ok i think. and Butler got another INT ...dunno why but cassius starts instead of him.

and in no way am i saying Butler is an all pro i think they are bouth mediocre but i kinda like Butler more

Butler had it going, thats for sure

IMO Butler isn't a surprise, he has talent.. He needs time and practice and he will show his value.

Cassius Vaugh had a pretty good game, right?

yes especially in the 2nd half

1 person likes this

Man, I was really liking what I saw from Lawrence Guy...He was making great tackles for loss, was agressive and hes a ROOKIE

2 people like this

He had a nice 28 minutes of football.......someone mentioned this wearing 32.....I think FJC....I cringed. If these guys keep working with Roy Anderson and Mike Gillhamer they will continue to improve.....

I said at the beginning of the season we have some teachers on this staff. Just think if Pagano had stayed healthy. :blueshoe: :blueshoe: :blueshoe:

I remember watching Stevie Brown on special teams for us last year and commenting that he was down the field first on every special teams play.....he lasted about 3 or 4 games and was released. How is that working for the Giants now? (My inner Dr Phil came out :)) 7 INTs?????

3 people like this

1 out of 35 ain't bad. Lol

He was pretty awful the first half... 2nd half? Very good.

tevaseau and lefeged have both earned the right to start the rest of the season.

tevaseau and lefeged have both earned the right to start the rest of the season.

I agree and have said for awhile that Tevaseu is the better NT over Mookie. He has been very stout all season when he's played.