Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ericnan

Tonight!

22 posts in this topic

So what do you guys think? Are we walking away with a win? Of course I hope so, and I think we can. What do you all see as the primary challenges of tonights game? No MJD, so that is good. What else do the Jags have? I am anticipating a first half lead, but we'll have to see how it goes.

IND_The Catch_728x90

Colts will win for the following "sicentific" reason:

Last season Colts won against Titans (our first win that season), the first (and only) game that was televised in Hungary last season. This season this is the first televised Colts game. So we will win!

I hope...

3 people like this

Colts will win for the following "sicentific" reason:

Last season Colts won against Titans (our first win that season), the first (and only) game that was televised in Hungary last season. This season this is the first televised Colts game. So we will win!

I hope...

You are HungarianColtsFan, and I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE!!!!! :)

Sory Colts fans....we have heard that line quite enough.....:)

1 person likes this

We will exact revenge on the lowly Jags tonight!

:banana:

1 person likes this

We will jump on the roller coaster once again. Hopefully it's one joyful ride! 6-3 baby, lets go!

1 person likes this

So, you guys so far seem pretty confident we'll win(I feel this way too). How about this, do you think we will see a bunch of run yards in the 2nd half? I am hoping so, assuming a lead, and maintaining it with the run. Just wondered what some of you stat pros know about the matchups.

Mr. Nate Dunleavy has us losing by 17 according to his bleacher report story. says we do not have an offense to make up the points our defense is going to give up. and that we will lose 31-17 in jacksonville. :facepalm:

i say the colts win 27-17

Luck 300+ yards 3 TD's 1 INT

So, you guys so far seem pretty confident we'll win(I feel this way too). How about this, do you think we will see a bunch of run yards in the 2nd half? I am hoping so, assuming a lead, and maintaining it with the run. Just wondered what some of you stat pros know about the matchups.

heck no, BA is going to stick with what works in the first half, and Luck could possibly go for another 400 yards (he wont though). ima say about 350 yards in the air. only in the 4th qtr they will run alot to run clock

This should be a Win for us. Jags saying they will "Air It Out" with the Average Gabbster, I don't see that Happening. This is the Worst Passing Offense in the League (According to NFL.com) so I doubt that plan will work against the 18th Ranked Defense.

And then our Offense is Ranked 4th vs a 27th Ranked D, I think we got this one

1 person likes this

Mr. Nate Dunleavy has us losing by 17 according to his bleacher report story. says we do not have an offense to make up the points our defense is going to give up. and that we will lose 31-17 in jacksonville. :facepalm:

i say the colts win 27-17

Luck 300+ yards 3 TD's 1 INT

We have the 4th Ranked Offense..... He's right, our Offense SUCKS :( man :sarcasm:

1 person likes this

We have the 4th Ranked Offense..... He's right, our Offense SUCKS :( man :sarcasm:

Hmmm...Diffensively we are crippled...Mathis out, our starting CBs are out...

I sense some uneasiness in Force. I hope Luck will bring some balance!

Still I hold what I've said earkier here...and (L)luck-facktor is with us too.

Hmmm...Diffensively we are crippled...Mathis out, our starting CBs are out...

I sense some uneasiness in Force. I hope Luck will bring some balance!

Mathis will be a Game-Time Decision. It's not official he's out. He made the trip to JAX. Only people who didn't make the Trip were Davis, Powers, & Fleener.

Everyone else on the Injury Report made the Trip.

http://www.thenflinjuryreport.com/2012/11/colts-injury-report-donald-brown-vontae.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Mathis will be a Game-Time Decision. It's not official he's out. He made the trip to JAX. Only people who didn't make the Trip were Davis, Powers, & Fleener.

Everyone else on the Injury Report made the Trip.

http://www.thenflinj..._medium=twitter

We need Mathis nd Freeney in D-line. Our CBs are down...not a good news...Mathis has got to play! We have to rush the passer.

We need Mathis nd Freeney in D-line. Our CBs are down...not a good news...Mathis has got to play! We have to rush the passer.

I'm sure Manusky is aware of that. I have faith in the Team to get this W tonight. One way or Another

I'm sure Manusky is aware of that. I have faith in the Team to get this W tonight. One way or Another

AMEN!

heck no, BA is going to stick with what works in the first half, and Luck could possibly go for another 400 yards (he wont though). ima say about 350 yards in the air. only in the 4th qtr they will run alot to run clock

While I do agree with you to a point. I do believe we should start getting leads in the first half and running in the 2nd half (at least I would like to see that). It is our next big step forward I think. Who is "Gabbster" gonna throw the ball to? Do they have anybody? One other point, our team has done well with the "next man up" and aren't some of these corners the same corners people wanted to replace Powers with? I think we have the depth to hold down the fort at our injured positions against this Jags team. Maybe not the case against some stronger teams, but this Jags team is not very good. I'll bet we see Mathis on the field in some form or another as well. I dunno? We'll see. I'm very hopeful for a win.

I am not confident in a win tonight, and I am the most optimistic Colt Fan there is. I really feel that all phases of the game need to be SPOT ON. Jacksonville always gives us fits. MJD or not, beware of Rashad Jennings......the infamous delayed draw....a Colt Killer.

Special teams: Zibs did well returning kicks last week. Pat McAfee's kickoffs were 9 yards deep almost every time, but what else happened? Pat Lucked out on a penalty when he decided to out kick the coverage....(Net Pat Net)....pin them deep. AV is NOT automatic.....special teams are still a major concern, and are more thin with injuries taking a toll.

As to the running question ericnan, 2nd half is critical to wear them down. Shipley at center. Watch him 'actively' look to hit someone. This guy wants contact on every play. I laughed last week when he whiffed on his first block.....looked at Reitz.....who went the wrong way....chemistry fellas :) (See I hope Satele rests his back)

OK.....Colts win....but it is another TUMS moment.....Luck will have at least 1 running TD at the goal line....Go :coltsfb: :coltsfb: :colts: :colts: :pass:

The Jags will be a tough game.

I expect this game to be like the first half of the Dolphins game, a back and forth affair of both QBs. Especially with the injuries to our DBs.

Don't sleep on the Jags!

If mathis is out with the starting CB's already out, I would expect more elaborate pass rushes at times. Also think we make gabbert beat us and stack the box against Jennings.

I'm not expecting any easy games this year. We have too inexperienced a team on offense to expect great consistency on that side of the ball. However, I hope the Colts prove me wrong tonight and romp!

I'm not expecting any easy games this year. We have too inexperienced a team on offense to expect great consistency on that side of the ball. However, I hope the Colts prove me wrong tonight and romp!

Love your avatar. Layne Staley and Alice in Chains are among my all time favs. I saw Alice a couple years ago with the new singer, and it was a good show.