This is assume Collie will be back:

1.Wayne

2.Collie

3.Brazill

4.Hilton

5.Ross

6.Whalen

My WR rankings

I don't think Avery is a lock, and that he could get cut. But that's just me. If so, I'd go with this line up. What I like personally.

Also, I only put Whalen there because he looked sharp in todays game, more so than Adams and Sambrano have the entire preseason.

I don't think Avery is a lock, and that he could get cut. But that's just me. If so, I'd go with this line up. What I like personally.

Also, I only put Whalen there because he looked sharp in todays game, more so than Adams and Sambrano have the entire preseason.

Just my opinion. I'm going by what I saw from camp. Avery was a consistently a reliable target. Collie was usually Lucks favorite target with Avery close behind. (Granted I obviously didn't go every day xD). As for Whalen I wish I could have seen him in camp, but he wasn't there any of the days I went. He wasn't particularly productive at Stanford, but he has some skills, and I was glad so finally see him play at the NFL level tonight. I still don't know if he'll make the team, but anything can happen.

Griff Whalen no doubt. He gets down quicker than Collie does as a slot wideout and is not afraid to go up for the ball yet.

Adams and Sambrano did not show me much at all. Sambrano does not have anticipation skills. He may have speed but his route running is very sketchy compared to Whalen. Adams didnt show me even as much as Sambrano.

Big Picture....

What I think is nice is that it appears that we have a lot of decent options. That tells me that Grigson and his scouts know how to find good WR prospects... Nice.

We'll likely lose someone or two, (or three?) on the waiver wire before the start of the season....

Hopefully everyone can get on the field over the last two pre-season games so a fair evaluation can be made of all of them.

Griff Whalen no doubt. He gets down quicker than Collie does as a slot wideout and is not afraid to go up for the ball yet.

Adams and Sambrano did not show me much at all. Sambrano does not have anticipation skills. He may have speed but his route running is very sketchy compared to Whalen. Adams didnt show me even as much as Sambrano.

My thoughts exactly. People like to write off Whalen as unproductive, but his last year in college was productive considering how much Stanford ran and how many TE's they used in that system. Not to mention they were usually up by halftime, leading to more rushing than passing opportunities to run out the clock. His senior totals are 51 catches for 788 yards and I believe 4 or 6 TDs. Not bad for a run-oriented team that was usually winning by halftime.

Both those guys don't make and Ross does. :P IMO

I'm just glad we have some options at WR. Before the draft many thought the WR position would be very thin.

I am actually appreciative of the fact that Grigson gave Luck more options than the Redskins did for RG3. Just my two cents. :)