Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dave Dameshek ranks us 13th....

Fx Stryker

He just seemed to bunch the teams together that show resemblance. Colts and Maple Leafs (blue and white), Celtics and Jets (green and white), Cubs, Pistons, Rangers, Sixers (red, white, and blue).

They do have beautiful jerseys.

Terrible call on the best jerseys... the Flyers do not have the best jerseys in sports. I'd give that one to the Maple Leafs or Raiders.

Flyers orange and black are a perfect accent. I've always thought they had the best uniforms.

I think I get the theme to his rankings. The simpler and plainer the uniform, the better. I don't really agree with that concept but hey, were all entitled to our opinions. In my opinion red and blue(no matter the shade) are WAY WAY TOO OVERDONE.

My absolute favorite is probably the Rams Royal Blue/Yellow. I do like the Colts a lot too though. Other notables are Raider's black and Charger's powder blue. Browns are probably at the bottom of my list. I know 2 of those are probably considered retros but they just havent got around to switching back yet. =P

He just seemed to bunch the teams together that show resemblance. Colts and Maple Leafs (blue and white), Celtics and Jets (green and white), Cubs, Pistons, Rangers, Sixers (red, white, and blue).

Flyers orange and black are a perfect accent. I've always thought they had the best uniforms.

But come on, look at the Leafs or the Habs, or even the Blackhawks, they have the perfect mixture of the best colors. The Flyers is just too much orange. JMO of course.

But come on, look at the Leafs or the Habs, or even the Blackhawks, they have the perfect mixture of the best colors. The Flyers is just too much orange. JMO of course.

The Leafs are great. The Blackhawks logo ruin their jerseys for me. Most likely because I'm a Flyer fan is hy I like them the most.. Everyone's brain does process a color different though.

The Leafs are great. The Blackhawks logo ruin their jerseys for me. Most likely because I'm a Flyer fan is hy I like them the most.. Everyone's brain does process a color different though.

Very true, it just depends on your taste, and it's the same with this Dameshek article. That's his list. Just b/c the Flyers are no.1, doesn't mean they are truly number 1.

Very true, it just depends on your taste, and it's the same with this Dameshek article. That's his list. Just b/c the Flyers are no.1, doesn't mean they are truly number 1.

I tend to agree with every pick Dameshek has. Maybe me and him have the same uni taste. haha