Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

ILBS?

Slick_Rick

I don't think those two will be a problem. But we have no experience behind them. I have hopes for a couple of the new guys but we really can't tell how they'll do until we see them in a game.

I really expect Grigs to be scanning the waiver wire at that position.

The secondary appeared to be working on a drill to teach them to be more physical, I was happy with what I saw yesterday but its still early, the real tests will be in games, Im just looking mainly for consistency with our O Line, 100 percent effort, How well Luck handles pressure, Im hoping the rest of camp goes by with no injuries, we cant afford many more

The secondary appeared to be working on a drill to teach them to be more physical, I was happy with what I saw yesterday but its still early, the real tests will be in games, Im just looking mainly for consistency with our O Line, 100 percent effort, How well Luck handles pressure, Im hoping the rest of camp goes by with no injuries, we cant afford many more

The secondary better be working on running fast and jumping high for facing Marshall and company. You can be physical if you can't catch them. I get the feeling they're going to be seeing the backs of a lot of jerseys pulling away from them.

I totally agree with what you're looking for, same here. Although I think Luck will handle the pressure in the manner we're expecting. NO INJURIES!

The secondary better be working on running fast and jumping high for facing Marshall and company. You can be physical if you can't catch them. I get the feeling they're going to be seeing the backs of a lot of jerseys pulling away from them.

I totally agree with what you're looking for, same here. Although I think Luck will handle the pressure in the manner we're expecting. NO INJURIES!

Are you this pessimistic about things not related to the Colts? My goodness, LBs, CBs, what else?

We're following a 2-14 season. If we were expecting a 14-2 turn around, I could see over analyzing all these details. As it is, they just need to get better.

As for Chicago's WRs... psssssh. They've made some good additions, but they did nothing to address their offensive line other than replace Martz with Tice, which, IMO, was a good move for Cutler's health. But Marshall and "company"? I think you just mean Marshall. Hester, Bennett, etc. are not enough, not yet any way. I'd be more worried about their running game than I am their passing game.

Are you this pessimistic about things not related to the Colts? My goodness, LBs, CBs, what else?

We're following a 2-14 season. If we were expecting a 14-2 turn around, I could see over analyzing all these details. As it is, they just need to get better.

As for Chicago's WRs... psssssh. They've made some good additions, but they did nothing to address their offensive line other than replace Martz with Tice, which, IMO, was a good move for Cutler's health. But Marshall and "company"? I think you just mean Marshall. Hester, Bennett, etc. are not enough, not yet any way. I'd be more worried about their running game than I am their passing game.

Lol! Me pessimistic! If you knew me you'd laugh at that. I do try to temper my extreme optimism by throwing cold realism in my face. And I agree we just need to get better.

As far as the Bears, I really hope you're razzing me with an "I told you so" on September 9. But remember what Marshall did to us last time we played? They're a SB calibre team, IMHO, and if we're in the game with them by the 3rd Q I'll be surprised.

Like I said, please feel free to rub my "pessimism" in my face after the game. For now though, I'll call it realism.

From what I've seen they've both done fine, but we can't really see their true merits just yet with the limited contact and all, but they don't seem to be confused or overwhelmed.

On the Other Hand, we will be able to see their True Merits in 10 Days when we play the Rams !!!!!! WHOOOOOO